New Punished Heroines model

Rye
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,

Its been a while since I brought someone new on board and I know you guys were wanting to see a new face ;)

Carly has been working day and night talking with potential actresses. A few days ago she met a really really cute blonde with blue eyes that struck me as a perfect match for an Animated Supes character... She is on board for classic Punished Heroines content as well!

I only have a few personal pictures that she gave Carly but take a look and tell me what you think. I feel she can pull off a nice variety of looks and should make a hot little heroine.

I will only make custom orders availble after I shoot at least one PH video with her. That way Carly and I have a chance to coach her on the acting, fighting, peril etc etc. Her rates should be close to the same as Ashley Rose if you are wondering.

She is quite a bit smaller than Ashley so pretty much none of our current costumes will fit. Carly has already started to make an animated supes costume though :)

You will also notice from the pics she is also younger than most of the actresses we have filmed with lately, which is never a bad thing IMO.

swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Looks great! Young blood is always good.

Aaand cool with traditional PH content? - Even better! :)

Perhaps she could be Ashley's younger sister? Or, in comic terms, Superia Girl - Superia's younger (less experienced) sister.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Shes cute, looking forward to seeing her taken down by kryptonite!
Superman246o1
Henchman
Henchman

swampy170 wrote:Perhaps she could be Ashley's younger sister? Or, in comic terms, Superia Girl - Superia's younger (less experienced) sister.
^This. Seeing her in the animated/Kara In-Ze outfit, and Ashley in the more traditional/movie uniform, would be perfect. Another great find from Rye and Carly!
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Superman246o1 wrote:
swampy170 wrote:Perhaps she could be Ashley's younger sister? Or, in comic terms, Superia Girl - Superia's younger (less experienced) sister.
^This. Seeing her in the animated/Kara In-Ze outfit, and Ashley in the more traditional/movie uniform, would be perfect. Another great find from Rye and Carly!
The model looks great! And this idea is good. I'd say have Ashley as Superia while the new girl is SG, but that Powergirl costume has seen better days...

I very much look forward to your first video with her!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Thanks guys,

Hopefully we get something going this month.. All depending on Carly getting the costume ready in time.
colt13
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

The first pic makes her look slightly like a blonde version of Carly.

The 2nd is Mad Men style, so Superia broguht from the past/different dimension works well.

Third is beautiful.

Fourth looks like a secret identity.

Good choice.
joser590
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

She's pretty, but I'm not really digging her look.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Thanks for the input guys,

Im looking at december 10th for the first shoot :)
truedefiance
Producer
Producer

She looks very cute and I agree she would make a good looking superheroine... I say new girl... new character!