1968 Batgirl (Laugher & Giggler's Revenge)

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Everything was a blur.
She could not recall how it all started.
The only thing that matters now is, to escape from these men's clutches.

Batgirl realises that her hands and feet are already securely tied by ropes. She also noticed that she was being laid in an opened area, but the place seemed pretty quiet and far from any civilization. She recognises the two big-sized goons who are pinning her body down to the ground. They are Laugher & Giggler, henchmen who used to work for both the Joker and Catwoman. In fact, she has been in this kind of situation before -- being held down by the two same guys, years ago. But, how is this happening again?

Batgirl: "Huh? What's happening? You two...."
Laugher: "Surprised to see us again, Batgirl?"
Giggler: "Ah yes! Finally, after all these years, I'm finally getting my revenge on you, Batgirl!"
Batgirl: "What's the meaning of all these? Unhand me this instance!"

Laugher & Giggler, together with their bosses, the Joker and Catwoman, were put behind bars by Batgirl and the Dynamic Duo years ago when their crime was thwarted by the heroes. And now that they have served their jailtime, they are free men. No longer working for any of the archvillains, these two henchmen now operate as a pair.

All of a sudden, a beeping sound was heard. Beep, beep beep.

Laugher: "Hey, man... it sounds like its coming from her utility belt."
Giggler: "I think so, too. Whad'ya got with you, huh, Bat chick? Let me take a look."

Batgirl struggled hard, trying not to let this man get hold of whatever that was inside her utility belt, but her efforts were futile, as the strength of these two men were too overpowering. Giggler clamed and tightened his two legs to secure Batgirl's shapely legs, as he leaned forward to open up one of the utility belt's pouches, and retrieved that beeping gadget.

Giggler: "Aha! Its... some sort of Bat-radio that these Bat-freaks used to communicate with each other. Its beeping... I think the Batman is trying to contact her."
Laugher: "Not this time! There shall be no interferences. Throw that annoying gadget away!"
Batgirl: "No! HELP! BATMAN! HELP!"

Batgirl yelled for help, hoping that Batman could hear her distressed call on the other side of the communicator. The two men didn't seem to bother, as Giggler then threw that little important Bat-gadget away from them. A few seconds later, Laugher made a comment.

Laugher: "I have a better idea. Strip off her entire utility belt. We can't be too sure that there isn't any more crafty communication devices in that thing."
Giggler: "Good idea, Laugher."
Batgirl: "No! Stop! Let me go!"

Batgirl squirmed even more, as Giggler reached forward again, and slides both hands along Batgirl's sexy and curvy waist, all the way to her back, trying to find the lock that unbuckles the belt.

Laugher: "The lock is in front, fool! You unbuckle the belt from that Bat-emblem!"
Giggler: "Ahhh, I see!" (as he gave an evil smirk to Laugher)
Batgirl: "You...!"

Laugher immediately understands his partner's smirk. He was just taking the opportunity to get a feel of the bound beauty. And Batgirl knows it, too, as she showed expressions of fear. Once her precious utility belt was removed, Batgirl began thinking to herself: How is this happening again? She just couldn't recall how she ended up in this perilious and kinky situation.

It looks like there isn't any room for escape at all. So Batgirl thought, the only way out of this, was to get help. There could be a 50/50 chance that somebody could hear her. With that thought in mind, Batgirl yelled for help.

Batgirl: "HELP! Anybody! HELP!!"
Laugher: "You sure are noisy, my pretty. I've got just the thing for you."

Batgirl stopped, and looked at what was in store for her. Laugher reached in his pants' pocket, and took out a pink cloth. Giggler, who was still holding down Batgirl's legs, watched in delight as his partner stuffed that cloth in her mouth, as much as she tried to resist, and eventually tied the ends of the cloth together to complete the gag.

Batgirl is now completely and utterly helpless.

No utility belt to help her escape;
No way for her to shout for assistance;
No energy to fight out from that trapped position.

Laugher and Giggler each gave Batgirl a naughty and dirty look, making lots of scary thoughts run through her already confused mind. How is this happening again?

The two predators are definitey proud of their catch, taking a long moment to ogle at the sexy, curvy and trapped damsel under their control. What are these two men going to do to the bound beauty? How will our bondage babe escape from this kinky situation? And most importantly, How is this happening again?

Everything was a blur....
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

I knew you'd write a terrific story about Batgirl being tied up...love how you described them taking off her belt, now she's really helpless:P Can't wait...
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Great start and nice twist about the no memory. :D :D
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wonderful......i am so glad you are posting these...please keep up the great work!
mask hunter
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Fantastic work!

What I always fantasized of, is to see Batgirl in the traps used on Batman and robin from the 1966 show. Imagine Batgirl strapped in Joker's electric chair in the back of the moving van. OR tied to the subway tracks by falseface.

That would have been utterly amazing :-)
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

mask hunter wrote:Fantastic work!

What I always fantasized of, is to see Batgirl in the traps used on Batman and robin from the 1966 show. Imagine Batgirl strapped in Joker's electric chair in the back of the moving van. OR tied to the subway tracks by falseface.

That would have been utterly amazing :-)
My...if we could substitute Batgirl in for alll the peril scenes...we'd have one hell of a library...rather than homoerotic bondage :|
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Zen10101 wrote:I knew you'd write a terrific story about Batgirl being tied up...
tmon wrote:Great start and nice twist about the no memory.
batgirl1969 wrote:Wonderful......i am so glad you are posting these...please keep up the great work!
mask hunter wrote:Fantastic work!
Thanks, all, for the kinds words. I'll post up the continuation soon when its done. :)

mask hunter wrote: What I always fantasized of, is to see Batgirl in the traps used on Batman and robin from the 1966 show. Imagine Batgirl strapped in Joker's electric chair in the back of the moving van. OR tied to the subway tracks by falseface.
We share the same idea! -- I would love to see Batgirl being placed in previously seen before traps which the Dynamic Duo had faced. Your thought of wanting to see Batgirl tied on the railway tracks by FalseFace is nice!

Out of all the previous Batman traps, the one which I'd like to see Batgirl being put in, is Catwoman's Giant Grill & Magnifying Glass. If you could remember, the idea of it was just to fry our heroes to deadly sunburn. Imagine, this hot bod, strapped down onto this oversized barberque pit:

She's just the perfect ingredient to be placed onto this sizzling grill. After which, you can have one of the henchmen to come up with one line of pun, something like... "Dayum, she's hot!" [Well, she's being cooked literally]. Would be great if someone creates a new topic to discuss this -- Which previous Batman traps would you like to see Batgirl in? :lol:

Zen10101 wrote:My...if we could substitute Batgirl in for alll the peril scenes...we'd have one hell of a library...rather than homoerotic bondage :|
I wish I could own this one hell of a (or should I say, heavenly) library.

batgirl1969 wrote:If only we could see all that..someone could make afortune if they could get a cute petite girl to dress as batgirl and recreate the traps...have just the peril and also xxx directorr cuts with more action.......o-girl has done a pretty great job of reliving the peril of batgirl...
Yep! Time to find a sporty girl who's willing to redo the classic Bat-Traps and this director to direct these special Bat-Trap films. I think I've seen some samples of O-Girl before. She (and her team) was the one who recreated the infamous Cat's Whiskers bondage, right? Her predicament was also using a contracting twine, if I'm not mistaken.
mask hunter
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

mmmmm I do like the idea of the radiant grill. Remember it was to fry their hearts!! Loved batman saying in answer to the question why do we escape the ensnarement of our adversaries..... i like to think it is because our hearts are pure!!

I love the O-girl adventures....simply amazing and the costumes divine.... just wish she wore an identity concealing eye mask. Would love to see the reenactment of the Joker's unmasking threat on the opera stage.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

I would have liked to see her in either the Riddler's wheel/turbine trap (just seeing her caught in the web and spayed with the sticky stuff would have been great) or the vat of sulfuric acid that the Grand Order of Occidental Nighthawks put Batman and Robin in.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

mask hunter wrote:Loved batman saying in answer to the question why do we escape the ensnarement of our adversaries..... i like to think it is because our hearts are pure!!
Ah, yes. That dialogue was made of epic win. :lol:
mask hunter wrote:Would love to see the reenactment of the Joker's unmasking threat on the opera stage.
Judging by how often she could never fight out after being caught in the clutches of henchmen, I'm guessing she would get unmask right there. Apparently, everytime Batgirl got manhandled by at least two men, she would be automatically overpowered (see: carried away by Riddler's goons [Steam Room], pinned down by Catwoman's cat's paws [Cat's Whiskers], and held back by Penguin's and Joker's henchmen [Umbrella Gas and Rocket trap respectively].
IMSancho wrote:I would have liked to see her in either the Riddler's wheel/turbine trap (just seeing her caught in the web and spayed with the sticky stuff would have been great)
Unless she got rescued, I'm guessing she'll be spinning for quite some time....
mask hunter
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

She did get overpowered by that is because the producer did not want a female emma peel. Big mistake in my opinion. They should have gotten her into more traps, and given her more fighting skill.

Just imagine her in a long bat-fight... doing well until she gets tricked or forced to surrender... then placed in.... Louis the lilac's woman eating plants...mmmmm

Or trapped hanging behind the shooting gallery by Penguin, or slowly lowered into the vat of wax by Riddler... WOW
bran4boots
Neophyte
Neophyte

I would love to see her squirming in the rack that Robin was once placed on., or watch and listen to her reaction as the giant clam ate her.

Or what about her scrambling around on the retracting plank above the crocs or her laying on her stomach watching the sand spill to the ground tilting her toward the two hungry tigers!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Great work, Biorider! Your descriptions really made something as simple as removing a belt a little more perilous for our heroine!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Good stuff! Would love to see a Bat-trap that starts out with a knock out in the future.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?