Catwoman captures Batgirl

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

I'd love to see more from this artist, this is fantastic. =D>

Anyone know where I can find some ?

Nothing like a whip to stir up the peril ! :twisted:

Breathtaking !

Lee
Attachments
n_a.jpg
n_a.jpg (24.17 KiB) Viewed 8281 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This is one of my favorite batgirl images. I love any chance that catwoman gets to dominate batgirl...in my opinion these 2 are the best sub/dom relationship in the bat family of comics....of course I love anyone dominating batgirl but catwoman doing her is my favorite!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It looks like batgirl loves the whip too! The handle should have been fashioned as an additional weapon of torture, one of the more pleasurable kind....catwoman could batgirl her own long tail! Can anyone post any additional catwoman dominating batgirl pictures? My favorite subject! Thanks...Tina
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

Tina, just for you.
Its not Catwoman, but the villainess (sorry, forgot her name) looks pretty hot..................and she has a whip !

Imagine if Yvonne Craig had been put through this in the TV show. :twisted:

She should have had her own show, full of Bat Traps !

Lee
Attachments
batty_in_peril.jpg
batty_in_peril.jpg (73.3 KiB) Viewed 7984 times
mask hunter
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

powerman wrote:Tina, just for you.
Its not Catwoman, but the villainess (sorry, forgot her name) looks pretty hot..................and she has a whip !

Lee

That is a fantastic picture!! And that costume does resemble one Catowan wore for a time in the comics, so it could very well be Catwoman. Loved the picture.

This would be a scene that would be so neat to see Hypnotic build on with Knightwoman in that situation!!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Lee
Thank you powerman! I would gladly trade places with batgirl in this scene....a little shorter and less busty...but I think I would work! But, she needs to ballgagged...I have a feeling that whip is going to work on her so hard she will let out some painful screams.....wouldn't want her to be rescued now would we! I agree, I think yvonne craig (one of my idols from the 60's) should have been bound and gagged more in her own show....she could have become catwomans favorite plaything!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Batgirl in trouble!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nice pictures! I love how sweet little batgirl looks so helpless....wish I could swap places with her iin that poison ivy picture..not sure what those vines are doing to her but it looks fun...maybe they are cucmber vines.....yum!
sandrock74
Neophyte
Neophyte

First pic is the best! Catwoman tickling Batgirl....classic. Batgirl looks to really be suffering too!
Visit my deviantart page:
http://sandrock74.deviantart.com/
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sandrock74 wrote:First pic is the best! Catwoman tickling Batgirl....classic. Batgirl looks to really be suffering too!
She is also in the perfect position for Catwoman to tickle something else....of course she would need to ballgag poor little batgirl first...she wouldn't want sounds of laughter and screams of pleasure to tip off Batman of her location! Yummmmy!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Anyone have any other cool batgirl pictures to post? One of my new favorites is the cutle little blonde teen named stephanie brown..she is now batgirl and wears a hot costume! The latest comic #13 I think has her on the cover being absorbed by clayface..looks so hot to me that I wrote a story about it. I guess I like batgirl being a blonde now(so am I) loved cassie kane but this is too cool.

Please people post some good batgirl pictures especially of her in peril or traps...awesome

Thankxxx
Tina
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Maybe its the secret hidden dom in me but sometimes I think I would prefer to be catwoman over batgirl.....wish I were a tall lean long haired brunette....guess I will have to remain the small petite blonde batgirl unless I can figure out a way to stretch me and grow my dark hair back! Oh well blondes do have more fun! Hahahah...just joking!

I think its awesome how the eartha kitt catwoman was a very small petite villainess yet she somehow put batgirl in her place, strapped to the pattern cutter, and was the perfect lezdom in that episode.....meow!
stationk
Henchman
Henchman

let's see your photos as Batgirl. Batgirl1969
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

stationk wrote:let's see your photos as Batgirl. Batgirl1969
Mmmm...yeah, about that..nope not gonna happen..last time someone got my pictures...well not good..they ended up on ebay for someones f'n add selling stuff and I had NO idea who they were ...I love this stuff but I am not stupid...
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Batgirl, that SUCKS!

Yes, by all means keep your private life private, and don't let anyone here of anywhere else try to talk you into doing something you don't want to do.
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
stationk
Henchman
Henchman

batgirl1969 wrote:
Mmmm...yeah, about that..nope not gonna happen..last time someone got my pictures...well not good..they ended up on ebay for someones f'n add selling stuff and I had NO idea who they were ...I love this stuff but I am not stupid...

sorry to hear that you had a bad time on the web due to your Batgirl hobby, like the previous poster says.. that sucks!

:(
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

stationk wrote:
batgirl1969 wrote:

sorry to hear that you had a bad time on the web due to your Batgirl hobby, like the previous poster says.. that sucks!

Sh#t happens...just don't want any relatives to see me in some compromising picture...I can hear it now at christmas...."yes and she was in some crazy fetish get up and had a ball in her mouth while she was tied up...she must be one of them deviants!"

Hahahaha..
stationk
Henchman
Henchman

batgirl1969 wrote:
stationk wrote:
batgirl1969 wrote:

Sh#t happens...just don't want any relatives to see me in some compromising picture...I can hear it now at christmas...."yes and she was in some crazy fetish get up and had a ball in her mouth while she was tied up...she must be one of them deviants!"

Hahahaha..

yeah, and I know of at least one person that experienced that.. a girl that made wrestling videos (in bikini) found that someone of her family saw her photos and videos of her wrestling in a bikini and she had to sop doing that for several years.

I wonder if they question whoever 'found' the photos O.o
greenlantern
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Very nice pictures : thanks :P
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Lee
Ah thats a Bob Phipp drawing. He has tons of great bondage work!
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
Jack
Neophyte
Neophyte

agree.....love that photo
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Jack...thanks...I am glad you like Batgirl..she rocks! Nice talkin to ya....always fun to share a similar interest in this heroine