More Devon

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
okona1
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Here are a few pics from part 2 of the shoot I did with Devon this past Sunday. In addition to the Star Trek outfit, I was also able to take some photos of her in a green leotard with the black tights. Again, she looked incredibly hot in this outfit. One thing that was really cool about working with Devon was that she helped every step of the way with the shoot by offering suggestions for poses and also the best camera angles. She knows how to work both sides of the camera!! :)

Okona
Attachments
100_0860.JPG
100_0860.JPG (83.4 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
100_0843.JPG
100_0843.JPG (89.31 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
100_0874.JPG
100_0874.JPG (79.62 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
phoxy_brown
Sargeant
Sargeant

Dude

You should give some consideration to Klonos' question about starting a website. Even if you just charged folks a nominal fee, I'm sure they would want to see pics of Devon, Jackson, Sybill or whoever else you contract out. You know how to use a camera and definitely have the models on tap. You could even start out just doing customs.

Just a thought
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Again very nice dude, thanks for the pics!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

She is HOT! I LOVE those TIGHTS she's wearing TOO!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!