Batgirl's Frosty Freezie Fate

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Mr Freeze is, to me, one of the creepier villains because he was on a kids show trying to traffic women. The main villainy he tried was to freeze Gotham and chill a beauty pageant contestant down to a temperature where he could have sex with her. And, of course, being the only man who can safely touch her, she would eventually fall in love with him. Holy Stockholm syndrome Batman!!!
I did particularly like one of his Bat-traps, the giant snow cone was pretty cool (lol). I do like a good bondage and quicksand scene (rarely done together, which is a shame). This was a trap I would really like to see Batgirl in (or O-girl and Nylonika face) being slowly frozen to death in a crushed-ice summer treat. This is another of my one off Batgirl-Bat-trap stories. Currently I am not planning on their being additional chapters.

Batgirl’s Frosty-Freezie Fate
By S. Sneakly
Batgirl climbed down the rope dangling from the skylight of Mr Frosty novelty cake factory. From the listing she found the Gotham Public Library, up until two years ago the company made desert novelties for corporate functions, private parties and bachelor events. It had gone defunct after its involvement with the Riddler’s quicksand birthday cake.

Barbara knew a cake factory was an unlikely Hideout for Mr Freeze. To maintain his ultra low body temperature without his special freeze suit he usually needed the ultra cold freeze capacity of an ice factory. Batman and Robin were certain to be searching every icehouse in or around Gotham. Everyone was looking high and low for his latest victim, the lovely and scantily clad Miss Iceland.

It had been widely known for some time that Freeze was looking to create a female companion rather than trying to reverse the effects of his own frosty predilection. Rumors had been circulating that he had been working on a method to create his own “Ice Queen” with whom he could rule the Gotham underworld. The stories included the supposed demise of one or more of his “select candidates”, including a snow bunny from the Gotham Ski Chalet and a skater from Gotham on Ice.
The mystery of Miss Iceland that despite being the perfect physical nordic ideal for Mr. Freeze’s sick plan, Miss Iceland was famous for being a notoriously flamboyant lesbian. Barbara had even had her own dalliance with the blond model when she was doing a promotional tour visit to Gotham the year before. Barbara had met her attending a luncheon with her father, Batman and Robin along with Mayor Lindseed.
Miss Iceland had spurned all attention from the male coterie pursuing her. Instead she focused on Barbara and one other woman, Selenia Kyle, quietly inviting both back to her hotel after the luncheon.

Now with the disappearance of the Miss Iceland contestant in the Miss Gotham World Pageant, the stakes had gone up. The possibly gruesome demise of foreign celebrity could throw a nasty light on the fetishization of crime and policing in Gotham...

Batgirl scanned around the factory floor. It was dimly lit from the grimy windows and filthy skylights. Cooling pipes and ingredient vats created a maze through the building. A light layer of dust and cobwebs had settled on most of equipment. A cool breeze funneled through the space as Batgirl slowly explored the silent building. If anyone was using it as a hideout, they must be out or very quiet.

After a thorough exploration, Barbara was heading back to her bat-rope. Just as she was about to start her bat-climb, she noticed a slight mist in the air above her head. A six inch pipe running near the ceiling betrayed a hint of frost. Barbara froze in her tracks, somewhere in this building there had to be refrigeration equipment running.

Moving in the direction of where the mystery pipe disappeared into the wall, Barbara touched the side of a vat vat and could feel the faint, nearly imperceptible thrum of equipment in the bowels of the building. She knew instantly there had to be a lower level.

Barbara began to search the perimeter of the building more carefully, knowing the lower levels wasn’t designed into the building as a secret level. Within a few minutes she located a secret panel she could pry open with the sharp edge of her bat-a-rang.
The door popped open with a chilly blast of air. Barbara looked down the strairwell she could see a fog of cold air at the forming at the bottom of the stairs. Barbara was glad she was wearing special thermal bat-suit. It was just as sexy and form fitting, but it provided as much insulation as a full winter snow suit. Descending the stairs, Barbara could hear nothing but the click of her heels and the slowly increase of whir of machinery.
When she reached the bottom, a fire door stood ajar, wedged open by a layer of ice coating the floor for two or three inches. It was smooth as glass but looked hard as steel, cooled to well below freezing, -50F, Just like Mr Freeze. Barbara held her Bat-a-rang in one hand and steadied herself on the wall with the other.
Moving deeper into the basement, Barbara pulled out her Bat-radio and tried to raise Batman and Chief O'Hara. She immediately realized the cage of metal work that was the factory created an impenetrable shield to radio waves. Just as she was deciding she should turn back, she heard a sound that reminded her of a blade being rhythmically sliding over a sharpening stone...

Before she could react, one figure dressed in a hockey uniform came skating around the corner, mask, helmet and pads swinging a stick in front. Steady clean pushes on the skates accelerated the figure towards her. Almost directly behind was a second much more diminutive figure, dressed in a short skating skirt and moving towards her with a smooth grace.

Barbara braced her back against the wall and did the mental calculations for the rapidly approaching assault... The hockey player raised her stick in a pose that was clearly meant to take out the feet of Batgirl and lay her out on the ice.
Just as the skater swung her her stick forward, Barbara blocked the swing with the inside blade of her Bat-a-rang. The was a loud scratch of ice and hard chop of Bat-a-rang on wood. Barbara lost grip of the Bat-a-rang as it lodged into the handle of the stick. But it had the desired effect, the skater's momentum carried them forward and the feet shot up in the air as the player landed flat on their back and slid past. Barbara caught a glimpse of dirty blond hair flowing out the back of the helmet as they slid past.
Barbara had no time to process the information as the second skater was racing in at full speed. Barbara, now unarmed raised her arms in a defensive pose, just in time to be blinded by a shower of ice. The diminutive skater ground to a halt just in front of Barbara. The inside of her right foot was now pressed on her collar bone and the razor-sharp blade of the skate was now pressed hard against her throat. Barbara looked down the blue stockinged leg and met eyes with a beautiful made up ice dancer, clearly asian and with glittering make-up with deep red lips. Just was she Barbara was about to bring her hand-up to knock the leg away, the girl spoke.
“You move and I will slit your throat....” to emphasize her threat, she flexed her leg and Barbara could feel the fabric of her cape being sheared by skate at her neck.
Barbara with lightning move brought her crossed wrists up lifting the girl's leg away from her throat and toppling her backwards on the ice.
The Hockey skater was quickly getting to her feet and with press of her finger a long stilletto blade sprang from the end. She was just about to start parry a lunge when a deep German accent rang out.... “Vait! I vant her alive!”
Barbara turned just in time to see Mr Freeze trotting up the tunnel as a cloud of super cold air enveloped his head.
“She iz exactly vhat iz needed for our grand plan....” Once he was within a few feet of Batgirl, he let loose with his freeze ray. A fog of super-cold mist engulfed Batgirl and she could feel her body rapidly stiffening. Barbara knew it was actually freezing her, but it was definitely creating the sensation of what she imagined it would be like as she passed into a rigid oblivion....

The effects of the freeze ray were just wearing off as Barbara felt someone pulling hard on a leather choke collar and buckling it tight around her neck. She pulled hard on her wrists in a defensive move that showed her wrists and elbows had bound tight behind her, anchoring her to a thick pipe. She shook the cobwebs from her mind and looked up and could see it was decorated with a white and red spiral pattern to resemble a giant slushie straw.

As her mind returned to her she glanced over to see the blond hair-blue eye face of the missing ski bunny. She was dressed in a close fitting winter parka and form fitting ski pants, across the back of her jacket the word “Snow” was silk screened. A cloud of frosty breath emanated from her as she buckled the strap around Barbara's neck. Looking down, Barbara saw the ice dancer who had been missing from Gotham on Ice buckling her ankles into some metal stocks and the base of the pole. The word “Ice” had similarly been applied to her skating dress. Ropes encircled Barbara, above and below her breasts and around her waist, pinning her even tighter to the post. Amazingly, her Batgirl utility belt still hung jauntily from her hips.

“Ahhh, velcome back, Batgirl. I would have been such a disappointment to commence my little experiment without the opportunity to explain it to you.” Barbara looked out through a wavy layer of glass as Mr Freeze stood at the ready with his freeze gun in the unlikely event Batgirl managed to seize the initiative while the two women finished the process of binding her.
“What did you do to these girls to force them to help you?” Barbara glared down at the frosty fiend.
“Actually Batgirl, I had to do very little.” Mr Freeze lifted the gun and motioned in the air. “Zis vas actually much their idea, although I heartily approved”
“You zee, Batgirl, I have been seeking a companion to join me in my rule of the frosty remains of Gotham City. I acquired an amount of Catwoman's Cataphrenic drug, which as I am sure you are aware will change the character of a person to their polar opposite. Vell, these two ladies were my first attempts at using the small amount of the drug I was able to procure.” He waved his weapon towards the two beauties.
“Unfortunately, at ze time I had a poor understanding of the completeness of the tranzformation.” He bowed his head in regret. “you zee, this vill not only transform the zubject from good to evil, but it vill change their very core. At zee time I thought I could convert them to reign as my Ice Queens, only to find zat their zexuality had also been affected.”
Barbara looked hard at the Mr Freeze.
“Zey vent from staunchly straight goody-goodies to Zadistic Lesbians in ze transformation... Vhile zey make excellent henchwomen, zey are not likely to fulfil ze role I origanlly captured zem for.”
As Mr Freeze continued to explain his theory of their physical transformation, Snow and Ice spread Barbara's legs buckling her ankles to either of two spreaders that forced her feet apart about shoulder width. To prevent Barbara closing her knees the bound her thighs to the diverging “Y”
“Are you familiar vith tze story of the amphibian in ze pot of vater? As ze pot heats up zee frog cannot tell of ze change und makes no attempt to ezcape the pot...” Freeze waved at the glass funnel, indicating the equivalence. “very true for amphibians... Not so true vor vomen.”
“However, I have a theory on how to get Miss Iceland down to a temperature vhere we villl be able to consummate our relationship... and you, Batgirl, shall have ze honor of being vone of zeveral experiments to perfect ze prozess.” From a thermal bag hanging next to his freeze gun he pulled out a large blue dildo. It was as long as her forearm and not quite as thick as her wrist. It was soft and floppy and covered with mushy blue bumps.
“I believe that if I zlowly drop ze core temperature vhile simultaneously zoking Miss Iceland vhit ze same cryogenic fluid Batman used to create me, I will create my perfect Ice Queen...”
“First, I vill need to collect data on how ze body reacts to ze cooling prozess.” Freeze held up the large dildo. “in my earliest tests I found zat ze cooling must occur both on ze inzide und outzide of ze zubject.” He flung the dildo over the edge of the cone, allowing Snow to catch it. She knelt down and started threading the base onto a post between Barbara's legs. Ice, meanwhile, started snipping away at the crotch of Batgirl-thermal-batsuit.
“Your batsuit vill protect you from ze cold for a vhile, but not forever, vhich is gut. I think ze slower ze better.... Zis zex toy vill slowly freeze your core... und also as it chills down it vill become progressively more rigid und hard...vit each stroke transmitting a ziny amount of heat from your body to zee surroundings...” His faced beamed more excitedly with the addition of every new detail. He stroked his bushy orange eyebrows with excitement. “Vild”
“Each stroke? So what are you planning, Freeze?” Barbara had enough of his prattling exposition. “What are you going to do with me?”
“Vhy I going to make you into a giant frosty freezie....” Snow and Ice were just forcing the slick end of the dildo in Barbara's clit. Deadly bondage had always been an eroticized part of her psyche and Snow and Ice were excited to find that Batgirl's pussy was already wet with anticipation. “If you survive the cooling down process, vhich I find unlikely, I vill consider giving you some Cataphrenic…. Vut zhat is unlikely. I vant your death to provide me vith zhe information I need to transform zhe lovely Miss Iceland in My perfect evil sexual match…”
Just as they finished inserting the large gooey cock into their victim, Snow and Ice climbed out of the cone. Mr Freeze hardly waited for them to land before pulling a hanging cord that released thousands of pounds of a purple chemical and crushed ice slurry into the funnel shaped trap. It continued to flow and fill in slushing first around Barbara's legs and slowly up past her knees. She could feel the cold leaching in through the space age fabric that provided her temporary protection from the lethally cold slurry.
Barbara screamed involuntarily as icy slurry engulfed naked skin of her pussy. Mr Freeze and his cohorts screamed in delight. Snow and Ice started kissing one another passionately as they enjoyed the activation of their death-trap.
“I am zure you vill find your remaining hours… Most interesting… I believe zhat to properly cool you zis blue probe must, how do you say? Stir ze pot?” Freeze pressed a button on his large silver wrist com and a blue light began blinking .
Barabara immediately understood Freeze’s cryptic statement. The large blue mass between her legs started to take on a life of its own. The blue devil was warm and squishy inside her and she could feel it moving and stimulating her sexually. It writhed inside her with a low grade vibration that stimulated her sex almost immediately.
She had be sexually assaulted by villains before, Nora Clavicle had forcibly assaulted by a sybian while her pet robot, “Bruce,” tried to slowly choke her to death and Lady Prudence had tried to frame her murder on her uncle with an antique fuck chair. Those devices were crude by comparison.
The thick dildo was massive between her thighs and disappeared inside her, despite its girth and depth, it was a surprisingly gentle sensation, vibrating and massaging her sex, stimulating her to respond.
The flood of the Purple slurry was slowing down and reached almost to her collared chin. Barbara had to keep her head up to keep her exposed neck from being burned by the supercooled liquid.
“You see Batgirl, for my device to cool your body at ze correct rate, you need to have blood circulation to your most delicate lady partz…” Freeze pointed his freeze gun at the middle of the frosty cone. “So, ve vill start viz a nice moist pussy, vell stimulated… I apologize for ze forced orgasms, but sexual stimulation is keep to ze prozess, I believe…”
“But fear not. Ze zexual pleasure iz only temporary. You vill eventually begin to zuffer as the zex toy coolz and hardens…” Freeze laughed in sinister joy. “Vild!”
“Fortunately for my purposes, pleasure und pain vill both suffice equvally well… Vhat starts as pleasurable orgasms will slow over hours turn to horrible pain as your body is slowly cooled... leading to your ultimate demise… in the zenter of a Giant Frosty Freezie…”
“Gut bye, Batgirl…” Freeze extended his two arms and his two henchwomen looped their arms on either side of Mr Freeze. “Don’t die too qvickly Batgirl… You vould make a lovely consort…”

IZ BATGIRL DOOMED TO FROSTY FETISH FATE?
ARE SNOW AND ICE GOING TO END UP SLIPPERY WHEN WET???
IS MISS ICELAND GOING TO POLISH A FROSTY KNOB?
BATGIRL GOING TO END UP A GRAPE GUSHER???
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Here is the original Battrap
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Another great story. I just got around to reading it.

Still hope Amanda makes another appearance in your future stories.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Until the animated series thye never did Freeze credit

I think the best live action version was George Sanders from the 66 series, this one was more cool and sophisticated as opposed to being crazy or deformed.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

IMSancho wrote:
1 month ago

I let Amanda know she has a fan😉
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:
1 month ago

I think the best live action version was George Sanders from the 66 series, this one was more cool and sophisticated as opposed to being crazy or deformed.
I liked Preminger’s thick accent. The giant frosty-freezie was a much better death trap. Sanders controlling the thermostat was kind of lame torture. I believe his cliffhanger was the Batman and Robin Were just frozen. Kind of lame. kidnapping bathing beauties was a pretty good racket if you are going to brainwash them into being your consort.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

sneakly wrote:
1 month ago
IMSancho wrote:
1 month ago

I let Amanda know she has a fan😉
What can I say, I’m a sucker for a cute, spunky college-age or recent college grad, woman in tights. ;)
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sneakly wrote:
1 month ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
1 month ago

I liked Preminger’s thick accent. The giant frosty-freezie was a much better death trap. Sanders controlling the thermostat was kind of lame torture. I believe his cliffhanger was the Batman and Robin Were just frozen. Kind of lame. kidnapping bathing beauties was a pretty good racket if you are going to brainwash them into being your consort.
with Sanders it was more of his character interaction with Batman as well as his henchmen