"Completely Broken" from Dark City Fiction - Starring Kayla Coyote

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
DarkCityFiction
Producer
Producer

IMG_3776.JPG
IMG_3776.JPG (758.99 KiB) Viewed 1583 times

Trailer: https://video.wixstatic.com/video/cafec ... 4/file.mp4

Superior Girl faces off with the villain who destroyed her sister Kara...

This film is a spiritual sequal to TBFE's film "Destroyed".

In her tireless pursuit for retribution, Superior Girl is in pursuit of the villain responsible for the tragic demise of her beloved sister, Kara (SG). With unwavering determination, Superior Girl boldly proclaims her supremacy, convinced that her strength eclipses even that of her fallen sibling. Unbeknownst to her, the villain has devised a sinister method to absorb the powers of the heroic women he defeats, turning him into an even more formidable adversary with each conquest.

Upon arriving at the villain's ominous lair, Superior Girl is immediately confronted with chilling footage capturing her sister's agonizing defeat at the hands of the villain. Undeterred, she charges headlong into a ferocious showdown and a relentless exchange of bone-crushing blows and powers.

Despite Superior Girl's valiant efforts to thwart her adversary, the villain's only strength grows as hers diminishes. As the battle rages on, the fate of Superior Girl hangs precariously between triumph and a devastating defeat...

Film includes:

male/female combat
face, belly, low, and back punches
kicks
backbreakers
debooting
symbol grab
forced implied bj
implied forced sex
full nudity
blood and cum effects
special effects (lasers/super breath)
voice over
bear hugs
groping
choking

FINAL 2_00_13_12_09.jpg
FINAL 2_00_13_12_09.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 1583 times
FINAL 2_00_08_24_14.jpg
FINAL 2_00_08_24_14.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 1583 times
FINAL 2_00_01_55_12.jpg
FINAL 2_00_01_55_12.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 1583 times
FINAL 2_00_10_45_06.jpg
FINAL 2_00_10_45_06.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1583 times
FINAL 2_00_00_29_07.jpg
FINAL 2_00_00_29_07.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 1583 times

Purchase and more info: https://www.darkcityfiction.com/product ... ely-broken
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

This looks phenomenal!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

Kayla Coyote is so hot! Definitely going to buy this one.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who feels this way, but I would really love it if at least part of the sexy section of videos had the blood/gore wiped off the actresses face. I know some people really love the battle damage, but its a pretty big turn off for me. If the actress was battle damaged for part of the scene and then "cleaned up", it might satisfy both crowds.
DarkCityFiction
Producer
Producer

jlocke wrote:
1 month ago
Kayla Coyote is so hot! Definitely going to buy this one.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who feels this way, but I would really love it if at least part of the sexy section of videos had the blood/gore wiped off the actresses face. I know some people really love the battle damage, but its a pretty big turn off for me. If the actress was battle damaged for part of the scene and then "cleaned up", it might satisfy both crowds.
I hear you! it's difficult to do on a day of shooting because we typically shoot these customs in one day. So i do get that this isn't for everyone but battle damage isn't going to necessarily be the focus of my content. I do hope you enjoy it if you do buy!
DarkCityFiction
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:
1 month ago
This looks phenomenal!
thank you!