Hello! New producer here

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
DarkCityFiction
Producer
Producer

Excited to be a part of the community! I'm a new producer under the name Marky Marx (yes a reference to Marky Mark and Groucho Marx, not Karl lol) and my production company is Dark City Fiction.

I've worked behind the scenes and occasionally on camera for TBFE over the past 7 years. I still work with TBFE but have recently decided to branch off and start doing my own thing. I just released "Completely Broken" starring Kayla Coyote and Rock and the trailer is live on my site. Check it out and you'll definitely be seeing more of me!
Darkside
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I checked out the trailer and it looks really good. Hope you do a WW vid in the near future( LC version preferably). I like the SHG films that have been coming out over the years. Especially the WW vids with Lili Lou. Those are my kind of vids. Don't mind seeing original characters as well.
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

Welcome! I love to see new producers!
DarkCityFiction
Producer
Producer

Darkside wrote:
1 month ago
I checked out the trailer and it looks really good. Hope you do a WW vid in the near future( LC version preferably). I like the SHG films that have been coming out over the years. Especially the WW vids with Lili Lou. Those are my kind of vids. Don't mind seeing original characters as well.
thank you! and yes will def be doing some WW. Yes the Lily ones are fun, she's a fun performer
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

The link to your site is not working, and google was no help.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

The problem is in the signature. You have to put "https://" in front. Otherwise the site thinks it's an internal link.

MH
DarkCityFiction
Producer
Producer

DonShip wrote:
1 month ago
The link to your site is not working, and google was no help.
I fixed it. should work now
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

Will you be doing customs?
Darkside
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'm glad you're bring some talent from SHG over to your company like Rock. He is one of my favorite villains. I think the casting of the villain or villainess is just as important as the heroine. I personally like heroines going up against human villains or thugs as opposed to monsters so an actor's performance can go a long way.
DarkCityFiction
Producer
Producer

PartsUnknown wrote:
1 month ago
Will you be doing customs?
yes i am currently accepting customs. you can check out my site's custom inquiry page or simply email me [email protected]