2024 Forum Driven Superheroine Video #1

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!

The First Superheroine Forum Fan Driven Video Should Be Of What Type:

Poll ended at 1 month ago

Hardcore (M/F)
19%
Hardcore (G/G)
19%
Softcore (M/F)
19%
Softcore (G/G)
43%

Total votes: 47
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey everyone,

I had mentioned this before, but I've decided to move forward with this idea. It's going to be a completely forum driven superheroine video! If it works out, we'll do more!

So how this works is I will take a 7 day poll on some of the aspect and fetish/peril elements for this video. I'm not going to pay too much attention to what will be Visa/Mastercard acceptable, I would rather create a video that has all the elements we would like to see. Now I know there are going to be a vast amount of ideas and directions this could go and to whittle things down there will be a new poll each week to put this idea down a workable path.
I plan to fund this myself at around 60% and I will leave open the opportunity for some of you to purchase specific scenes, like maybe 3-5 minutes, within this video. For the rest of it, it can be crowd-funded at a discount of the final price.

I expect this video will get shot around June.
So without further delay Here is the first Poll of the week. I might let these polls run a little longer to get a few more eyeballs on them.
You are allowed to change your vote.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Although I voted for softcore g/g. I still don't agree with the defintion of hardocre on another thread. I think strapon penetration can be softcore
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dazzle1 wrote:
2 months ago
Although I voted for softcore g/g. I still don't agree with the defintion of hardocre on another thread. I think strapon penetration can be softcore
I tend to think of things in terms of do they need a test?
For g/g oral, a test is required so to me that would be hardcore. A dildo is basically toy insertion and I would agree it's softcore (maybe some models would disagree) but perhaps that should be another option. Good post.
darius311
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

This sounds like a good idea. I wonder if it can have elements of softcore and hardcore like Dazzle I prefer girl/girl but not too fussed on whether its soft or hardcore. Would be happy to purchase scenes aswell.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

darius311 wrote:
2 months ago
This sounds like a good idea. I wonder if it can have elements of softcore and hardcore like Dazzle I prefer girl/girl but not too fussed on whether its soft or hardcore. Would be happy to purchase scenes aswell.
Yeah, for sure it can. The first question is to set the overall tone and to also set the budget. When we get down to discussing the peril elements is when we can flesh out what the action items will be.
darius311
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

MightyHypnotic wrote:
2 months ago
darius311 wrote:
2 months ago
Yeah, for sure it can. The first question is to set the overall tone and to also set the budget. When we get down to discussing the peril elements is when we can flesh out what the action items will be.
Makes sense, would the tone be similar to videos you have done in the past?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

darius311 wrote:
2 months ago
MightyHypnotic wrote:
2 months ago
darius311 wrote:
2 months ago
Makes sense, would the tone be similar to videos you have done in the past?
Yeah, more or less. Since this will be forum driven, there's a good chance it takes a new direction but since I'll be shooting it, I'm sure it will still have some Hyp World influence.
darius311
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi MH think you missed my pm
darius311
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

MightyHypnotic wrote:
2 months ago
darius311 wrote:
2 months ago
Hi MH think you missed my pm
Looks like it was deleted?
Strange thought I resent it will try again
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welp! This poll ended an hour ago and I was interestingly suprised at the outcome! 47 of you voted for softcore G/G.
Vellllly interesting!
Well, the fans have spoken!
So, I am guessing this will be a villainess vs. Superheroine battle. Would that assumption be correct?