Supergirl strongman trunks test shots

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Was scrolling through Deviant Art for shots of SG for a possible project and came across a few rare test shots of SG not in a skirt from the CW/CBS tv show. Interesting, but the skirt was much better decision, IMHO. They were posted by WonderSarah1977.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... Lb0a7EZu3w

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... ZYqHuj6_vQ

....or they could be completely fabricated shots by WonderSarah. She's more than capable of turning out such remarkable work. LOL. My bad?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

Was worse than that...

They actually went from a skirt and then changed it into the pants a couple of seasons in...

So at least there was some of her in a skirt but then they gave her bangs (bleugh) and a full body suit that just looked terrible compared to the look in the first few seasons. To be fair I didn't watch it anyway so maybe their core audience loved it...
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shzam wrote:
2 months ago
Was worse than that...

They actually went from a skirt and then changed it into the pants a couple of seasons in...

So at least there was some of her in a skirt but then they gave her bangs (bleugh) and a full body suit that just looked terrible compared to the look in the first few seasons. To be fair I didn't watch it anyway so maybe their core audience loved it...
Yeah I mean... in fairness it's hard for me to work up a lot of frustration for how a character was presented in a show I didn't watch... I too liked the first costume more... but the show was bad so she could have been in a bra and panties and had all the sex appeal in the universe, I just can't be bothered to watch bad shows... and CW just doesn't make GOOD ones. So if their audience was clamoring for less sex appeal than that's the voice they probably SHOULD listen to.............. not that I know if there was any such clamor. I watched most of season 1, saw no real improvement in the quality of the content and gave up... it didn't help I was trying to watch The Flash at the same time which was equally full of suck.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shzam wrote:
2 months ago
Was worse than that...

I think the suit was due to it being cold where they were shooting plus she was pregnant.