Best Alzi Production/Alex Media for bearhugs/backbreakers?

Get latest info and chat with your favorite producers!
ducky23
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

What's y'all opinion on these videos and what's your favorite one for bearhugs/backbreakers?
hagarb
Sargeant
Sargeant

As far as I know the don’t do much videos with backbreaker. I remember only two. They do lots with bearhugs, but the one I find more interesting is not exactly a bearhug, but a squeeze featuring the alternate Batgirl. Unfortunately she’s not working with them anymore. She’s sells great. Here’s the video:
Hey, check my artworks, featuring Batgirl facing a very brutal villain:https://hborges77.deviantart.com/galler ... or-rematch
jigoku
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

ducky23 wrote:
5 months ago
What's y'all opinion on these videos and what's your favorite one for bearhugs/backbreakers?
One of my favorites is Dark Supergirl Ep.06 Alternate ending.
Elimew
Neophyte
Neophyte

As far as bearhugs from them go, I have to say this one has to be my favorite. From the alternate ending of A-Girl Episode 1:

Not just because of the hug itself, but also because of the build up to it. Let me explain. They introduce their new and first original character in the form of A-Girl. Amazing costume, lovely actresses (this was when there were two of them). They showcase how much of a badass she is, and the interesting aspect of two characters rocking the mantle. And when the episode ended, and the credits showed clips of the alternate ending, there it was. The mighty and capable superheroine that was just introduced being dominated into submission via a bearhug, on her debut crime bust no less. All these factors put together make me love this bearhug the most and give it chef's kisses.

So yeah! There's my choice. It may sound a bit kinky but...oh well. That's how you know how much I liked it, at least. ^^;