Sabrina Singh: Superwoman

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
shevek
Producer
Producer

This one-and-done was inspired by an interview I watched a few days ago with the Deputy Undersecretary of the Pentagon. I'll be posting it in a couple segments. If anyone really enjoys it and wants me to continue the character, let me know.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sabrina Singh stepped onto the dais, adjusting the microphone before she opened the briefing docket for the day.

Behind her was the impressive shield of the Pentagon, depicting the white, five-sided building on a blue field - one of the most dramatic images of projected power in the world.But she couldn't think too long about the juxtaposition of a beautiful Indian-American woman against the background of U.S. military might, because here came the questions, and due to the hot wars in both Israel and the Ukraine, they were some doozies.
sabrina singh 1.jpg
sabrina singh 1.jpg (21.57 KiB) Viewed 2425 times
"Ms. Singh, I believe I'm next!" Bailey Jackson of the Associated Press frantically raised her hand. "I wondered if you could clarify what President Biden meant when he mentioned encouraging the IDF to move slowly with their upcoming ground assault on Gaza. Is he trying to ensure the safe recovery of as many of the hostages as possible,or does he seem to be bowing to the ideological pressure from the college campuses, the Squad, and the United Nations with regards to the 'Ceasefire Now' movement?"

Sabrina smiled. She was in her element - these tough questions were par for the course for a woman who had cut her teeth in local State Senate races back in the left-leaning areas of the state of Oregon. She knew how to give a pat, ambiguous answer, and yet she also retained the practicality of her father Mohinder, who had built an empire back West of bodegas and convenience stores, the profit from which had sent her to college and eventually to the Democrat political machine in Washington D.C., its diversity initiative hungry for smart brown bodies with excellent publicity skills.

But with her background in progressive politics and social justice, what she hadn't expected was a recruitment push by the military forces at the Pentagon looking to diversify their top brass. Apparently, they had seen Sabrina's history of graceful athletic combat, excelling in martial arts such as judo and tae kwan do in her Division II university category, as a palpable asset to the Army, and it didn't hurt that she was easy on the eyes, either. According to General Franken, at least, who had personally sought her out, she would be an excellent representative of the newly evolved, culturally sensitive U.S. Army.

And so she was. But this was no typical sordid saga of failing upwards - Sabrina was an achiever. She moved quickly up the ranks of the institution, impressing her superiors with her dedication and strategic intelligence, until one day, a scientist came calling, inviting her to visit the mysterious lab in the basement of the Pentagon, known to very few outsiders and internally referred to simply as The Vault. Within minutes, she had met the head of the lab, a brilliant researcher named Dr. Mike Smith, and it quickly became obvious that he was highly attracted to her.

That didn't stop Sabrina, however, from accepting the lab's offer to enter her into a top-secret super-soldier program, with its purpose being to increase the level of combat skill a hundredfold by introducing genetic components which augmented aspects of the human body like strength, speed and stamina. While Dr. Smith monitored her progress over a regimen of several weeks of injections, Sabrina had gradually acquired many of the superhuman traits which the program had set out to create many years ago in the 1970s when it was first created, and several more abilities about which the founders of the project hadn't even dared to consider. After fifty-two previously documented failures to produce results, she was successful as the 53rd, and thus became listed in the computer files as Experiment 53, or for short, X-53. 

However, during the whole time Sabrina was participating in the experiments, honing her body to perfection on the Pentagon training machines while gaining the ability to control her physique almost at will, she was also indubitably on the fast track to public success. Within a few years, she had been recommended for the position of deputy press secretary for the Pentagon, and had been called to the podium numerous times in the past few months to interact with the press on issues ranging from the China/Taiwan dynamic to America's posture at its southern border with Mexico on dealing with the murderous cartels.

So, after numerous questions from the assembled press junket about the growing role of the U.S. Armed Forces in the Israel-Hamas conflagration, Sabrina fielded one final query from the always annoying Seth Goldstein at The Intercept about why the U.S. couldn't help Israel target the Hezbollah missile batteries in southern Lebanon. She didn't want to get into that whole undemocratic "triune" form of government that Lebanon had, essentially dividing the country amongst three warring religious factions, and how Iran basically controlled the southern third of Lebanon via its proxy government, so attacking that area directly could provoke a direct response from IRGC.

But luckily, she didn't have to, as she had a pre-packaged answer for that one, too. And anyway, at that moment, her wristwatch buzzed, indicating a direct call from the General. She knew quite well that cutting the conference short would displease the press folks, many of whom wanted to see her stand at the dais for as long as possible, since almost all of the men, (and quite a few of the women) had a crush on her and probably fantasized about her - she'd even seen some Sabrina Singh fan fiction on a few geek fetish websites. She was completely aware that one of the reasons that the Army chose her for this position was her undeniable beauty (Psaki and KJP, eat your hearts out!) but she was mindful of always leaving them wanting more.

She put her hand up to silence the twittering throng. "Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen and non-binaries, I'll have to cut this one a bit short. There's an emergency which needs my immediate attention. I'll have another update for you later in the week, OK?"
sabrina singh 2.jpg
sabrina singh 2.jpg (352.48 KiB) Viewed 2425 times
Sabrina could hear the palpable sigh of disappointment from the press crowd, "Awwww....", as she descended the podium and strode back into the halls of the Pentagon, two strapping young male cadets marching in lockstep at her side for her protection. It was performative, a staged interaction between her and the public, yet she was still thankful for the admiration, as it gave her not only a much-needed ego boost but also a sensual thrill which made her body shiver with delight. She would need exactly that kind of energy in the next few hours to carry her through whatever ordeal General Franken was about to send her into, if her instincts about the emergency call were correct.

And they were. After changing quickly into a comfortable dress, Sabrina took the Zoom call from the general in the privacy of her office, and the situation was indeed serious. "Sabrina, I'm not mincing any words about this," Franken entreated her online. "This conflagration has become a tinderbox, and we need to make sure it doesn't cause World War III by bringing in any more major players. We need you to help Israel stop Hamas in Gaza, and do it with minimum casualties. We're confident that Lebanon and the street mobs will calm down if you do so. Instructions regarding the enemy and the location of your current liaison with the IDF have been sent to your classified email account."
photo (1).jpg
photo (1).jpg (104.24 KiB) Viewed 2425 times
Sabrina nodded. Well aware of her precarious position, she knew that the public had no idea that she was an agent of the U.S. government. All the photos on the Internet had simply shown her alter-ego to be a woman of general South Asian extraction, never speaking on camera but always quickly and efficiently getting the job done in getting rid of the most serious terrorist threats. '

Over time, her feats had been claimed not only by every possible ethnicity from India, but also by public acclaim from Pakistan, from Sri Lanka, and from Bangladesh by well over a billion people who had no real idea whether she was Hindu, Buddhist or Muslim, or whether she was a native of the region or a Desi-American, and she offered them no clues, either. Best to leave her identity ambiguous and her affiliations unclaimed.

And except for a few extreme racist idiots whom she was never going to please anyway, the Western press and social media also offered their adulation, giving her sudden public appearances an almost boilerplate level of positive spin. Sure, there was a radical imam or a far-leftist college professor here and there labeling her an "infidel whore" or a "colonizer puppet", but to most admirers in the Anglo, Franco, Hispano and Luso spheres (those who speak English, French, Spanish or Portuguese), her skin color simply didn't matter, because a sizeable number of the men in the world (and, from the lesbian fanfic she'd seen, a lot of the women) went to bed each night stroking themselves while thinking of her beautiful face and her gorgeous muscular body. She had actually moved the Overton window worldwide, inspiring an interest in fitness and bodybuilding. Women wanted to be her, and men wanted to impress those women, that much was clear.

With the profits split between her and the Defense Department, she had sold literally thousands of posters which the strapping young college boys and the cadets at West Point were only too eager to plaster on their dorm room walls. The polls had proven it: she had an approval of well over 95%, twice that of either Biden or Trump, and that fact gave her a large amount of job security.

It also gave her extreme sexual confidence, an unintended side effect of the injections she had been taking under Dr. Smith's supervision, which gave her a turn-on whenever she went into battle, causing her to immediately seek certain needs afterwards. Even while communicating with the general, the thought of strenuous action in the Middle East made her excited enough that her hand almost involuntarily moved under her blue dress to gently stroke her clit beneath her lace panties.

In a short while, she would be crunching missile launchers like they were accordions, punching through thick tunnel walls like they were tissue paper, and tossing around enemy combatants like ragdolls, all the while looking incredibly sexy and powerful. And the cowardly Islamist prudes of Hamas would hate her just for that alone - they would condemn her as a disgusting harlot, a female tool of the imperialist Dar Al-Harb, as haram and takfiri as she could possibly be, far out of her place in the Quranic order of things for the upcoming Caliphate. Such fanatical derision turned her on even more - it felt very sexy to be a powerful superheroine hated by a despicable enemy.

But she had to stop herself from getting off, or the General would see her aroused facial expression on the Zoom call, and she'd become just another Jeffrey Toobin on the ash heap of cancellation history. "Yes, sir, General, sir," she replied with the professional restraint of a military veteran. "Just let me make my usual trip to The Vault for my power upgrade, and I'll be in the air in less than an hour. We'll have this ground war licked in no time, sir!"

"Excellent, Singh, we're counting on you," the General briefly responded, then disappeared from the screen. Sabrina rose from her desk chair, locked the door to her office and strode to the nearby elevator. Bringing her eyes close enough to the facial recognition screen, she received security confirmation from the scanner for access to the sub-basements, and began her descent ten floors down into the deep bowels of the Pentagon where the top-secret research was being conducted. 

After a few minutes, the elevator doors opened directly into an airlock, which shut behind her. She heard an audible hiss as the decontaminant gas was released into the small airlock chamber, and saw flashing lights as a series of detection lasers scanned her form beneath her blue dress. Once the automatic system had been satisfied that she was devoid of biological or nanotech weapons, the doors at the far end of the airlock slid open silently, and she stepped into the laboratory also known as The Vault.

As soon as she stepped off the elevator, she noticed a handsome man in a lab coat running at her at top speed. Dr. Smith, the head of The Vault project, picked her up in his strong manly arms and spun her around several times, planting kisses on both of her cheeks. He was obviously very happy to see her. Then he put her down and gazed happily into her wide brown eyes.

"Sabrina, babe!" he exclaimed, beaming with affection, as she gently stroked the three-day stubble on his face. "I knew as soon as I got the call from the general that this is going to be very serious. This isn't like the times you pulled short covert stints in the Middle East, working almost anonymously behind the scenes to smash small terrorist cells. You'll be going up against a whole army here - one that's a proxy of Iran itself, with lots of dangerous weaponry. I mean, I know that nothing short of a nuke could probably harm you, but still...what if they actually have one of those? I'm so worried about you!"

"Oh, Mike, that's so sweet..." Sabrina cooed, holding him tightly for a long, full kiss on the lips. "Mwah! But hey, you know I'm not going to let anything bad happen over there. I'll take whatever directives the IDF tells me to clear the way for a ground invasion which involves as few Israeli casualties as possible. Our loyalties lie with the civilized nations, my love, and certainly not with the savages beheading children and raping women. In fact, I'd really like to meet the brave and beautiful girls of the Caracal Battalion and help make it easier for them to get a few lethal shots in against the brutal enemy."

"Agreed, Sabrina," nodded Mike, handing her a syringe filled with a blue glowing liquid. "But let's get to work here - time is of the essence. You go ahead and inject this new dose of the growth formula into your arm muscle, and just let me know when you're physically prepared to receive the, uh, triggering catalyst for the transformation. OK?"

"Sure, Mike," Sabrina responded, positioning the needle carefully and plunging it deep into her flesh. The subdermal onset of pleasure was almost immediate, as the serum was designed to disseminate rapidly through her circulatory system. She could already feel a trickle of moisture beginning to seep from beneath her dress, as the chemicals automatically prepared epigenetic receptors in her entire cellular structure.

"Ooooohhhhh!" she grimaced with newly activated arousal. "That was quick...almost too fast to be prepared for it! I can already feel the power flowing through my veins, the fire rushing through my nerves, flaring up my libido like lightning! I like this new batch of serum - this level of readiness is simply astounding. I'm sexually receptive to you right now, Mike. Please put it in me...please!"

Sabrina wasted no time unzipping her blue dress and removing her bra. She stood naked and exposed in the middle of the lab with nothing on but a small bikini bottom. Mike gasped with admiration as he once again beheld the large, round breasts and her voluptuous, hourglass shape that he desired so much. Her body had been sculpted and developed genetically to be the optimal fertile container for a normal human female after months of physically altering injections with the formula. It was no surprise that her press conferences were so well attended by the male reporters.
the-dark-temptation-458uz9ifeb-512x768.jpg
the-dark-temptation-458uz9ifeb-512x768.jpg (38.02 KiB) Viewed 2425 times
Gazing at Sabrina's perfect female form, he recalled what General Franken had warned him about when The Vault project had finally begun to show results the year before with Sabrina's recruitment.

"Mike," the general had said, "I know this sounds awkward, but we're talking about national security here. She can't be allowed to access these immense powers randomly and without careful supervision, or she could turn against us in a fit of pique and cause great harm to this country. You must design a catalyst to turn on and off her growth serum which only you can control, under my command, of course. Or the situation with a rogue superhuman could become very dangerous. I'll let you decide what that catalyst is going to consist of, OK? Some kind of pill, or a timed exposure to a ray, or even a unique trigger phrase...anything that only The Vault will able to access..."

And so, Mike had created exactly what the General had asked for - a transformation trigger for Sabrina that only he could control. But his growing desire for her as she breezed through the experimental trials bloomed into honest love for an amazing woman. And when she clearly indicated that she would return his affection, his confidence hit the moon, and he outright explained to her what the General wanted, leaving no details out. Surprisingly, she had readily agreed to the trigger concept, which truly bonded the two of them into a superheroic team, and he was gratified by her trust and mutual support.

Removing his lab coat and his white shirt with her soft brown hands, Sabrina could now behold Mike's hairy chest, covered with a forest of blonde curls, which she so loved to kiss and fondle when they were lying in bed on one of their rare days off from the government grind. He pulled down his khakis, and Sabrina grinned to see the ultimate prize which would imbue her with power. Spurred on by the sight of her gorgeous brown body, Mike's ten-inch cock was fully erect and prepared to enter her warm vagina. Her sexual organ was fully engorged with blood already carrying the lust-inducing growth serum.

She bent down and kissed the tip of his penis enticingly, watching with thinly disguised glee as the pre-cum pooled out of his urinary meatus, aka the dick hole. His genes were what she needed! Sabrina pushed her bikini thong to one side, lovingly guiding his hard member deep inside her pussy, and then the thrusting began in earnest.

She held on to his strong naked shoulders as he pumped in and out, groaning softly with the effort. She responded with moans of pure pleasure as his sizable cock expertly applied friction to her vaginal walls, hitting her G-spot again and again and again. Waves of ecstatic stimulation cascaded through her nervous system, laying the groundwork for what she was about to become.

But ejaculation in her reproductive organs wasn't the most efficient way to make her metamorphosis happen, although it was intensely pleasurable, and so she found herself uttering the usual command she always did when she underwent this sexy procedure in The Vault: "Pull out! Pull out now, Mike! I have to taste you right now!"

Dr. Smith did exactly as Sabrina requested. Only a few seconds away from his own orgasm, he retreated from her inviting vagina, and did exactly what needed to be done to serve his country best. He moved his penis as quickly as he possibly could directly over her face, and thrust it inside her lips, shooting out his semen with such force that some of it dribbled onto the sides of her cheeks. 

"Mmmmm..tastes like sugary syrup," she proclaimed. At first, she choked a little bit on his ejaculation, but then she swallowed his cum with a big gulp and a knowing smile, fully cognizant of what was about to happen next as she quickly absorbed the load into her digestive system, metabolizing it throughout her body. For it was the genetic signature inside Dr. Mike Smith's very active sperm which provided the catalyst for her transformation from ordinary woman to superhuman, and the change was already beginning.

Dr. Smith's role in the procedure was complete, so he retreated to a safe distance to watch Sabrina's progress for the sheer erotic entertainment value. And he wasn't disappointed. Immediately, her black hair began to lengthen, taking on a golden-streaked hue. Her face reshaped itself into the most attractive female countenance he could ever imagine: fiery eyes, long eyebrows, high cheekbones, cute nose, and luscious red lips. 

"Ooooohhhhhh!" Sabrina began to moan loudly once again with the most exquisite pleasure, but it wasn't due to knowing that her face was becoming so perfect and beautiful. Rather, it was because she could feel her muscles expanding all over her body, delivering a packet of hormonal endorphins so potent that it was inducing in her a continuous rolling climax as she changed. Her appearance was becoming unrecognizable as the former press secretary, so she needed no mask for concealment.

Sinewy muscles bulged and tightened in her arms and shoulders, as her pectorals pushed out her magnificent breasts even further. The area around the hips narrowed, as the subcutaneous fat of her normal human form converted itself into a dense six-pack of muscles packed tightly around her midriff. And finally, she began to feel massive in her thighs and calves as the strength all across her body multiplied by a factor of dozens, placing her in the upper echelon of superhuman ability.

"Ahhhhhh!" sighed Sabrina, as the changes gradually subsided along with her orgasm, locking her into her new shape as the strongest and sexiest woman on the planet. She was the secret project known to her superiors at the Pentagon only as X-53, although for both her and her scientist paramour, their preferred moniker was simply "Superwoman". 

Superwoman was no cornfed Middle-American image from a comic book. Rather, she was beautifully brown-skinned and very obviously Indian at a supermodel level, like Ashwarya Rai or Priyanka Chopra. And her next act was one which had given provided much pride to Indians worldwide. She walked over to a storage closet with a mirror on the inside door, and pulled out a very South Asian-styled superheroine costume, which she put on one piece at a time. Her lover was delighted - he never tired of this part.

She was no modest shrinking violet in a sari. The outfit was very revealing, consisting mainly of shiny spandex bra top and a short skirt which hugged her hips, both burgundy in color. After securing them tightly on her body, Sabrina then slipped on golden brass gloves and impressive bronzed boots, reminiscent of the resplendent rich attire of Sikh warriors, as well as a pair of bangle armlets befitting the wardrobe of a Hindu goddess. Sikh though she was in her background, it didn't hurt to be ecumenical where her visual appeal was concerned.
70f978ac-0d5a-42bc-8441-bd51747ffcda.jpg
70f978ac-0d5a-42bc-8441-bd51747ffcda.jpg (475.32 KiB) Viewed 2425 times
Flexing her powerful, evolved muscles and admiring her super-strong perfect physique in the mirror, Sabrina realized how lucky and blessed she was to have been chosen to represent the spearhead of Western interests across the globe, and she knew that she could not fail the coalition of nations to which she had sworn allegiance. It was time to act on behalf of the United States of America.

"I wish I could make love to you right now in this superhuman form," Sabrina pined to Mike, whose jaw was agape with wonder at her magnificent appearance, in a costume he had helped her design for aerial streamlining and combat efficiency. "I know I'll never cease to amaze you, Mike, and that means a lot to me. But you made me the goddess that I am, and I will always give you the devotion you deserve."

"Yes, and I'll anxiously await your return from this mission. Hopefully you'll have enough time left on this dose for us to pick up where we left off," he replied, caressing her bare brown shoulder and kissing her lightly on the cheek. "But for now, let me open the hatch for you."

The research scientist, who had put back on his shirt, pants and lab coat in the meantime, pressed a bright green on a nearby console, and suddenly there was the clanking sound of a metal hatch opening in the ceiling, filtering in some of the bright Washington D.C. sunlight. 

Springing up from a crouching stance on her powerful thighs, Superwoman executed a tremendous leap through the Vault's open skylight, and with her fists launched forward in determination, she took off in flight with a velocity far above 500 mph, streaking in the sky directly to the Middle East at a high rate of speed. Those bureaucrats who worked in offices near the Pentagon heard nothing but a single sonic boom, which they assumed was some kind of military plane doing a flyover.

Sabrina expected that at best, she would be back later that evening with a positive report of an easy victory. At the worst, well, she could be heading straight into a trap...
Last edited by shevek 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well, the general did say Mike could choose the form of the catalyst. Clever choice on his part.
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Nice story so far. Interesting!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Almost ten hours later, after a grueling long-distance flight through the stratosphere, across the entire Atlantic and Mediterranean with a couple of quick stops on some minor islands, Sabrina saw the coast of Israel far below and descended to meet it.

Unfortunately, in entering Israeli airspace at a high rate of speed, she had activated the Iron Dome defenses, and two Tamir missiles streaked upwards from the batteries along the coast to track her movements through the sky. From her extensive studies in Israeli military technology, she was aware that the missiles had optical sensors, and their steering fins compensated as they zoomed at her from both sides, the intent being to cause an explosion which would obliterate her as an invader.

But Superwoman was far from concerned. As the missiles approached, she reached out and grabbed the both of them, one in each hand, stalling their propulsion engines. Then, she quickly tore out their proximity blast warheads from the metal casing and tossed them high above her in the sky, where they both exploded harmlessly. To the Israeli radar monitors, it appeared as if an errant Hamas missile fired from the sea had been destroyed, and all was safe.

Fortunately for her arrival, night had fallen and there was not a whole lot of outside activity on the Hatzor air base, a few miles northeast of Ashkelon, where she touched down, her boots thudding against the dusty ground, right behind the low-lying building where her IDF liaison's office was located. Gripping the handle of the military structure's back entrance with her muscular right arm, she tore the thick metal door completely off its hinges with a loud creak, and then tossed the door on the ground with a clang, possibly loud enough to wake up some of the sleeping soldiers in the barracks nearby.

"Hey! Hey!" shouted a handsome, dark-haired Israeli man sitting at a desk immediately inside the office. Major Gilad Regev, the IDF liaison to The Vault and Experiment X-53, had a military ammunition vest on, and a few days' worth of beard growth. "Sabrina! I've been expecting you, but you didn't have to go and do all that. Now I have to get that door fixed, and I'd better put out a call to the sentries to let them know to call off any alerts."
gilad regev 1.jpg
gilad regev 1.jpg (16.43 KiB) Viewed 2060 times
The soldier with the chiseled features pushed a button on an intercom and barked in Hebrew, "Guards! No worries, if you heard that loud clang, it was just a false alarm. A friendly ally has arrived on base, and that's just her way of announcing her presence..." then he switched back to his heavily accented English. "But still, Sabrina, you didn't have to..."

"Oh, yes, I did, Gilad!" replied the superheroine with a bit of annoyance, as she held up two meter-long pieces of Tamir missiles, torn in half, for his inspection. She dropped them on the floor of the office in front of his desk. "You needed a lesson in the demonstration of my powers. You forgot to tell the Iron Dome boys to stand down for my approach, and I wound up having to tear a couple of your little fancy toys apart!"

"Ah....whoops," Regev creased his brow with regret, but inside, he felt sheer amazement and just a bit of fear at this woman's supernatural ability to destroy missiles from the sky. "Well...it's not like a couple of those little guys were going to hurt you anyway. Not with your incredible powers..."

"No, of course not," Sabrina smiled, changing her tone and approaching Major Regev, bending down and kissing him lightly on the forehead. "And in any case, those little baby Tamirs were just the icing on the cake."

"Wait, what do you mean?" asked the major, his eyes scanning her muscular brown body and tight costume with a growing sense of desire. "Or, does it mean what I think it means..."

"Yup," nodded the Indian-American superheroine. "You already know how horny I get when my body expands into this form. Then, imagine me in the sky for several hours, the strong winds buffeting against my pussy and my breasts, just colliding with my sensitive parts over and over, giving me so much continuous pleasure. I had to make short landings on two islands along the way - one in the Balearics and one in the Cyclades - just to relieve the constant arousal and get myself off for a few minutes. And don't worry - nobody saw me finger-fucking myself on those deserted beaches. But then, I get to the coast, and these Tamirs come at me at full speed. I start ripping them apart with my super-strength, and you know how sexy I feel when I destroy military machinery..."

"Oh yes, I'm quite aware," grinned the handsome soldier, who unstrapped his protective vest and hung it on the chair by his desk. He was experiencing the beginnings of a rock-hard erection, and who could blame him for such a reaction, with such physical female magnificence standing only a couple meters away?

"So? What are you waiting for, Gilad?" she urged him. "You want me at maximum efficiency for this upcoming attack, right? Sexual satisfaction increases my strength. So get those fatigues off right now, babe. I need to graze my lips on your hairy chest, and feel your cock inside me...got it?

Major Gilad Regev didn't need to be told twice. Taking off his officer's shirt and dropping his camouflage pants, Sabrina could fully admire his powerful, ripped physique as he stretched his arms and flexed his abs. Then, he removed his briefs, leaving nothing left on his naked body, save the gleaming "Chai" necklace common to Jewish men. She marveled at his rigid cock, fully hard and extended, and uninhibited by any unwieldy foreskin.

Sabrina began to feel enflamed inside her pussy, below the short skirt of her costume, as it engorged with hormonally charged blood. She licked her moist red lips with the desperate desire flooding her nervous system, and she was excitedly turned on by this sexy Israeli soldier, this muscular hero who would direct her action against the enemy. Granted, Dr. Mike Smith was nothing to sneeze at, but Gilad...now, this was a man...a macho fighter who could satisfy even a superhuman!
gilad regev 2.jpg
gilad regev 2.jpg (42.61 KiB) Viewed 2060 times
Clad in nothing but the necklace, the swarthy soldier stepped forward, bent down and kissed her gently on her burgeoning cleavage as she breathed heavily. He massaged her breasts with his strong hands, caressing her skimpy spandex top and witnessing her nipples rise and harden like tiny gems underneath the shiny fabric. He looked up at her face - the golden-brown countenance of a heavenly goddess with wide brown eyes and gorgeous red lips gazing sweetly at him, as she moaned softly at his expert touch, She was immersed in the moment of erotic splendor as she anticipated their intercourse.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she reacted to his foreplay. "You're doing it. But we don't have the luxury of time. Just help me to release that sexual energy which has been building up inside me - take command of my body!"

"Oh, Sabrina!" he exclaimed, carried away by his sentimentality. "I can't believe I'm the one who gets to hold you, caress you, look into your lovely eyes! How did I pull the incredibly lucky straw to be here with you, to make love to you, a superior woman so beautiful and so strong..."

"Come on, Gilad! I told you to take command, not give me compliments!" she interrupted him, pushing his desktop computer out of the way and climbing up on his desk. She turned around towards him and opened her legs wide, displaying the tiny thong she wore under her skirt. She pulled the provocative garment aside to reveal her tight vaginal slit, surrounded by a lush forest of curly brown public hair. She smiled and pointed at his target with anxious anticipation, rubbing her clit gently to entice him inwards.

"Uuuuhhhhh!" she groaned. "My pussy wants you, Gilad, so badly. And don't act so sentimental and so coy. You know exactly how this all happened!"

Indeed, Gilad precisely recalled the circumstance of their first meeting. Every year, the IDF published a best-selling calendar of the hottest Zahal girls. For the cause of equality of the sexes, the army's brigadier general thought it would be a good idea to publish a calendar of the hottest IDF men, as well.

Noting that Gilad already had a huge following of female fans on Instagram, he plastered the handsome major on the cover of last year's edition, and it proved to be an even bigger sales success. The general also believed that Gilad would be able to seduce the American Superwoman if he was chosen as her liaison, and so they were introduced via their respective intelligence agencies. Time showed the general to be absolutely correct. 

"That's right, I fell head over heels in love with you!" the Indian-American goddess reminded him. "Now, let's get all the warm nostalgia out of the way and proceed to the furious fucking to quench my desire, OK?"

"No argument here, metuka. Anti qalbi," he replied, using both the Hebrew and Arabic terms of endearment with equal passion, as was common in his homeland. He knew that she absolutely loved how he said it, a South Asian goddess seduced by the lure of the exotic Middle East.

As she reached out with her golden-gloved hands and gently stroked his hairy chest, Regev inserted his erect 25-cm member directly into her pussy, filling her up with his girth. And as she anchored herself with super-strong hands to the edges of the wooden desk, the dedicated warrior began pumping in and out, as they groaned together with the pleasure of intimate contact.

"Aaaaarrrggghhh!" shouted Sabrina with extreme abandon, feeling the girth of the Israeli soldier's penis scrape the sensitive interior of her vaginal canal. This wasn't her first go-round with Regev, but she couldn't stop her involuntary reflexes which came with the acquisition of her powers. Crunch! The edges of the desk collapsed into splinters as her gloved hands crushed the wood like tissue paper. He would have to requisition a new desk from the IDF supplies, as well as a new metal door - simply the price to pay for satisfying a superhuman agent of the war against terror.

Within seconds, the intense, pummeling friction of her Israeli lover's methodical thrusts brought her to shuddering orgasm, and her entire body shook and heaved beneath her tight costume as she sighed with ecstatic release. Regev received her signal loud and clear, and promptly pulled completely out of the superheroine's swollen cavity. She immediately squirted quite a bit of ejaculate fluid onto the desk surface, emptying her Skene glands entirely. 

Stroking his penile tip to completion while emitting contented grunts, the major also came a few seconds later, shooting his impressive load on the wooden desk. The thick white ropes of his semen melted right into her feminine gush, forming a sticky puddle, into which Sabrina stuck an inquisitive finger. She placed the white glob mixture onto her tongue and licked it happily. "Mmmmm...we taste so sweet together, don't we, Gilad? Your cum juice is going to give me another boost of energy, increasing my muscle strength for the operation. Thank you so much for the wonderful sex!"

"Uh...no problem, Sabrina," the handsome soldier muttered, cleaning himself off with a tissue and donning his discarded army fatigues. While the superheroine was taking a moment to compose herself and adjust her costume after her climactic experience, he walked over to a file cabinet and pulled out a few sheets of paper, stapled together, with a cover that said "Classified - For Liaison Eyes Only" in both Hebrew and English. 

"Here's the docket which explains exactly where you need to hit, to rescue the hostages and soften up the Hamas positions on the Gaza border," he explained to Sabrina, handing her the papers. "Your success will give our troops enough confidence to proceed with the ground invasion and end this atrocious nuisance once and for all." 

She took the docket, scanning the pages briefly and nodding as she finished. Another superpower she had inadvertently acquired from Dr Smith's potent serum was the ability to absorb and process information at incredible speed. This ability had proven to be extremely useful, as she never had to carry a computer or a tablet into battle with any tactical information that could be captured by the enemy while she was distracted by combat. Her hands and body were completely free to engage her foes.

"Yes, I've got it, major, " she acknowledged to her handsome liaison. "Missile batteries to be demolished, check. Booby traps to be deactivated, check. Hostages in tunnels to be rescued, check. Should be a piece of cake, and quite invigorating, as well. I will enjoy the strenuous exercise."

"Hopefully, as much as I've enjoyed being with you tonight," he smiled in reply, turning to place his hand gently on her lovely brown check, which was blushing with affection for him despite her serious military tone. "Now go with God, my love."

"And with all the gods, as well," added the Indian-American superwoman, blowing him a kiss as she strode out the open door that she had earlier torn off its hinges. Although she was Sikh, she appeared like a goddess of Hindu mythology with her beautiful tight costume and curvaceous body, placing her hands on her skirt in a confident power stance, and looking up into the sky just as it was turning bright purplish-red with a new dawn breaking on the horizon.

Then she raised her golden fists into the air and rocketed into the sky, heading straight for enemy territory.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Very interesting story, looking forward to the next chapter
shevek
Producer
Producer

Not one for subtlety, Sabrina touched down with a WHOOM! on the Gaza side of the Erez Crossing, her golden boots causing large cracks to form in the already battered and weather-worn asphalt that passed for a road into the Strip.
erez crossing.jpg
erez crossing.jpg (623.02 KiB) Viewed 1754 times
While in flight, the Indian superwoman had mentally added a few extra touches to her costume to make herself look even more imposing to the enemy: shining bronze pauldrons on her shoulders, a very tight shining golden-bronze bra covering her perfect breasts, and an array of bronzed spikes on the sides of her gloves and boots. Her ornately decorated bright-red battle skirt was very short, but long enough to conceal the red nano-spandex which tightly covered her nether region. Her attire was far from modest by any stretch of the imagination, which she knew annoyed these uptight, puritanical murderers to no end.

Within seconds of her perfect superhero landing, Hamas militants scurried out of their hiding places along the border like ants in formation, wearing black balaclavas with green headbands, and their usual camouflage green fatigues. She didn't have X-ray vision, so Sabrina couldn't identify any of their faces, but she wondered about their discipline in wearing such clothing in the hot Gaza climate. These were men utterly dedicated to their cause.
hamas fighters.jpg
hamas fighters.jpg (416.44 KiB) Viewed 1754 times
Among them was a commander barking orders in Arabic."Infidel whore! Pornographic running-dog of the West, exposing her body to the world, the worthless slut! We had some advance warning she'd be coming, since her arrival at the colonist base last night. Alhamdulillah, we had some time to prepare in stages. Let's see just what this fucking bitch can handle. To your stations!"

As he retreated from the middle of the fray, two battalions of fighters emerged on an angle, from either side of where Sabrina was standing, aiming a veritable arsenal of AK-47s directly at the valiant heroine from only about a hundred feet away. "We have her surrounded! She will die a truly bloody and horrific death!" shouted one of the men. "Fire!"

Immediately, the relentless RAT-A-TAT! began as a hail of automatic gunfire hit the superwoman from two sides. Some bullets made a high PING! sound as they bounced off the bronzed elements of her skimpy outfit, careening off her golden bra or her spiked gloves. Many more slugs actually hit their mark but simply made a SPLORCH! sound as they crunched into useless lead balls of scrap, completely unable to besmirch the lovely brown skin of her invulnerable tight abs and muscular arms.

She strode like a goddess between the opposite phalanxes of armed, masked men, displaying an air of arrogant confidence as a myriad of bullets ever so briefly contacted her superhuman shape and crumpled to the ground, forming small piles around her. All she could feel was the slightest tickle from their impact, but it was enough to grant her the tactile stimulation which catalyzed her frenzy.

To the beautiful heroine, it was as if a highly skilled lover was touching her thousands of times, caressing her all over her perfect form, and she began to feel aroused, the edge of her long black hair exuding red flames of energy as a visual indication of her inflamed desire. Underneath her skirt, supercharged blood was rushing into her engorged vagina and diffusing into the muscles of her body, increasing her overall power level for the battle.
74c015f2-0cb0-4ddd-aa74-9e6d7ec949b9.jpg
74c015f2-0cb0-4ddd-aa74-9e6d7ec949b9.jpg (460.38 KiB) Viewed 1754 times
She would need to fuck one of these Arab men soon enough to quench her growing lust, but it couldn't just be one of these pathetic minions. Her partner, willing or unwilling, had to be someone with serious authority and with a toned, attractive appearance, because those were her main turn-ons. So she tamped her urges down as far as she could, concentrating instead on the mission at hand.

The rows of shouting militants moved closer, and as she moved between them, Sabrina realized that they were now firing at each other just to get more shots at her. Dozens of men fell to the ground as the Hamas men literally fell to friendly fire in their attempt to kill her. Watching from afar, the commander wasn't particularly concerned - there were thousands more youths on the streets of Gaza to replace any martyrs who died for the cause. Having only heard about this terrifying kafirah from intelligence reports, his task was to test her resolve and the limits of her powers, and what were a few deaths in comparison to that?

The Indian superwoman channeled the growing arousal in her system into strenuous action mode in order to release the sexual pressure. She ran at high speed amongst the groups of surprised fighters, thrusting her mighty bronze gloves into their skulls or their chests one by one, killing dozens of them instantly. Whatever fatigues they wore, whatever body armor they concealed underneath, none of that mattered as her battering fists tore into their flesh like it was tissue paper, their blood and organs literally falling out of their mangled bodies.

And whomever she didn't instantly kill, she tossed like limp rag dolls into the air, their hapless corpses landing several hundred feet away and impacting the ground with a CRUNCH!, snapping their necks and spines. Each time she heard or saw an enemy combatant's life end with finality, a thrilling shudder swept through her nervous system like a mini-orgasm, keeping her motivated in the fight. Sabrina was very much enjoying the slaughter of her foes.

From his hiding place, the Hamas battalion leader wasn't afraid for his life after witnessing the wholesale destruction of the men under his command - he would gladly give his dying breath for the glorious cause of the coming Caliphate, just as much as his soldiers would. But he was still agape at the grin on the gorgeous heroine's face, which looked eerily like the contented smile one of his submissive wives gave him after she had been given a good, strong fuck.

She was clearly getting a sexual thrill from killing his fighters. Of course, she was a whore from the teeming infidel throngs of India, right smack in the center of Dar Al-Harb, and those women were like that over there in the millions, weren't they? This one just happened to have super powers, given to her most likely in some kind of deal with the demonic forces of the Great Satan and Little Satan.

No matter - it was time to move their next phase into position. "Rocket brigade!" he shouted into his radio. "Prepare the armaments! Target the filthy idolatrous cunt!"

The few remaining masked militants whom Sabrina was still throttling moved aside and backed away quickly, as she whirled around to see what they were staring at. Behind her were lined up two large, modified pickup trucks. In the truck beds were two batteries of rocket launchers, each containing several Qassam missiles loaded into their respective barrels. These Qassams were not aimed up into the sky as was the brigade's usual practice of aiming barrages at Israeli civilian targets, both amongst the adjacent settlements and as far away as Ashkelon and Tel Aviv.
hamas rocket launcher.jpg
hamas rocket launcher.jpg (119.94 KiB) Viewed 1754 times
No...these rockets were aimed straight ahead - pointing directly at her! "Fire the Verba first! Go!" shouted the commander into his walkie-talkie.
In response, his most experienced Hamas sniper readied his "Manpad" (man-portable air defense) for launch. These Russian-made missile launch systems had been sold to Hamas in the hundreds via the middlemen in Iran, and were deployed all around the Gaza Strip.

Almost immediately, Sabrina heard a BOOM! coming from the top of a nearby four-story building. She looked up and saw a thin, streamlined Verba missile - the updated Russian equivalent of an American Stinger - spiraling around on its axis with its stabilizing fins, as it barreled towards her at incredible speed, emitting a smoky exhaust in its wake.
man launching verba.jpg
man launching verba.jpg (76.05 KiB) Viewed 1754 times
Very little time to react to the situation, but Sabrina didn't need much. With her lightning reflexes, she quickly leapt a hundred feet forward into the air and caught the missile mid-flight before it could reach its detonation point. Landing back on the ground, she regarded the object quizzically. It didn't just look like a standard issue, grey-colored Verba with a sharp tip on the end which acted as its homing head. Someone had deliberately coated the missile tip with a light brown, fleshy color and drawn with black paint what looked like...no, it couldn't be! But it was - the missile tip had been decorated to look like a circumcised Arab cock. These particular militants certainly had an interesting sense of humor.

But analyzing the strange modification of the meter-and-a-half length of the missile soon became a little less than scientific for the beautiful heroine, who had already been aroused by the heat of combat and the bloody slaughter of her enemies. Gazing at the Verba, her thoughts went back to Mike Smith, the handsome scientist who had created her magnificent superhuman body and was her primary lover Stateside.

She recalled her various trysts with Major Gilad Regev, the IDF calendar boy who had exploded his tasty semen all over her breasts and face. And she also brought up the memory of the grizzled, swarthy terrorist cell leader in the West Bank, whose ten-inch cock she had ridden to ecstasy before ripping it off his hapless body and ending his miserable existence.

Holding the missile in her bronze gloved hands, she could no longer resist the urges that she had been suppressing all throughout her battle against the Hamas fighters. The Verba was not a weapon anymore to her - it was a four-foot long phallus, designed to pleasure her insides. In full view of the straggled bunch of remaining militants and their commander in his concealed position, she lifted her red skirt to display the tight, shiny nano-spandex of her gold-colored panties, clearly showing her swollen cameltoe beneath the fabric.

"Here's what I think of your mighty missile!" she shouted. "You keep your entire female population under your thumb with your backwards religious doctrine? You don't allow them to love whomever they want, whether it be a man or a woman? Well, now I will show you the power of a woman unleashed!"

With a simple mental command, Sabrina was able to make a small slit appear in the tight nano-fabric. Then she snapped off the homing head of the weapon so that it wouldn't accidentally detonate by automatic programming. What was left was essentially a huge, round metal cock, ready to plunge into her waiting, wet vagina, and that was exactly what she did. The Verba missile became the largest dildo in the world, and she began to methodically thrust it in and out of her pussy, gripping it tightly with her mighty gloved hands.

Tossing her head back so that her gorgeous long black hair cascaded down the rear of her costume, the Indian superwoman closed her eyes and puckered her bright red lips. She started to moan with exquisite pleasure as the hard metal of the missile pressed unyieldingly against the walls of her vaginal canal. Even with all of her sexual adventures after receiving these amazing powers, it was still by far the biggest item she had ever inserted into her body, and she was reveling in the straining tightness of the experience. Dense and stiff was the preferred erotic zone for a superhuman of her high caliber.

"Oooohhhhhhhh! Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva!" she exclaimed, knowing that the mention of gods other than Allah would stir her captive audience to fury. "So large and so intense! War is the cleansing force, and I've tamed your impotent, illegitimate reign of terror, redirecting it into my pleasure!"

From his hiding place, the commander barked into his radio, alerting his sniper who was still in position on the roof of the building. "Hassan! Your phone is recording...you are getting this all on film, right?"

He heard a quick reply through the static. "Yes, sir! Inshallah, I'm getting every second of this Hindu slut's disgusting performance. When we broadcast this across our social media, the true pornographic decadence of the West will be revealed, and no matter what happens, her reputation will be ruined forever!"

"Excellent...keep taping!" responded the commander. Little did he realize the incredible scope of the Indian superwoman's super-hearing, as she caught their conversation in bits and pieces, even as she continued to stand in front of a pile of dead Hamas fighters, diligently bringing herself to orgasm, pushing the Verba rocket in and out of her tight pussy, which was now visibly dripping with moisture from the effort, the droplets of her ejaculate fertilizing the dusty ground.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" Sabrina groaned one final time as she attained climax. Pulling out the missile and holding it in her left hand, she squirted a considerable gush of fluid, which pooled beneath her. With her right hand, she stuck two fingers inside her distended vaginal opening and then inserted them into her lips, licking the feminine cum off with relish. "Yes! The sweet sticky taste of my valiant victory over your medieval, barbarous agenda! Now you will taste the bitterness of my fury!"

As her skirt dropped into its usual battle position, her mental command closed off the slit in the tight nano-fabric of her panties. And before the commander could even utter an alert over his radio, the Indian superwoman moved at super-speed, launching the Verba rocket with her rippling arm muscles into the sky from whence it came. Within a second, the missile had exploded WHOOM!, impacting a corner of the four-story building where the sniper was stationed.

All the commander heard was a final transmission of "Aiiiiieeeee!" as the fighter on the roof burst apart, fragmenting into tiny bits of flesh and blood which rained down from the top of the building along with a considerable amount of concrete rubble. His cellphone had been destroyed in the blast, along with the offending recording. The fact that the scumbag had been taping her was very hot, and she enjoyed pleasuring herself under his voyeuristic gaze, but she certainly didn't want that kind of video to reach a wider audience.

Sabrina smiled with satisfaction. It would remain a whispered legend amongst the Hamas terrorist elite, humiliating them to no end, but nobody in the public would ever know about her sexual escapade with the missile. However, she could not rest on her laurels, as there was still a battery of Qassams on two pickup trucks, primed to launch at her.

She didn't precisely know the upper limit of the damage she could take from such weapons, not to mention that a misfire of one or more of the rockets could hit the Israeli troops beyond the Erez Crossing fence, or even stray into a nearby settlement, adding to heartache and misery that the Israelis had experienced only a few short weeks earlier.

So, it was better to head the problem off at the pass. "The rockets! While that Hindu cunt is recovering from her debauchery, hit her with the rockets!" the commander shouted frantically to his subordinates manning the trucks.

But it was too late. Even before they could pull the proper switches to fire, the brown-skinned goddess rushed forward towards one of the trucks, quickly grasping the front grill with her spiked bronze gloves. Groaning with the effort, she strained the muscles of her arms and back to lift three tons of men and equipment, but within seconds, she had flipped the pickup over, sending the fighters flying and crushing the nosecones of the Qassams in their launch tubes, rendering the missiles incapable of guided flight.

Yet that didn't mean they couldn't be manually thrown. Sabrina extracted two hundred-pound Qassam rockets out of their barrels, holding one in each golden-gloved hand, and grinning with amusement as she realized she was once again in the possession of two rigid Arab phalluses. But nobody was recording this time, and she strengthened her resolve to complete her mission here and rescue the hostages.

Sabrina hurled both of the Qassams at the other pickup truck with the remaining missile battery. The men on the vehicle didn't even have a chance, as the entire machine exploded with a loud THOOM!, shattering the windows of the other truck and several nearby buildings. She stood well within the blast radius, absorbing the stunning impact of a wave of immense force , but she remained largely unaffected, except for one thing: the sheer air pressure had squeezed her breasts like an eager lover would, stimulating them and hardening the nipples beneath her bronzed bra top.

"Ahhhhhh!" sighed the Indian superheroine, reveling in the pleasurable sensation. She wanted to pause, to plunge her hands beneath her bra and fondle her own nipples in ever-widening circles to continue the gratification. But that would just be a distraction - one that she could absolutely not afford. With her initial welcoming committee defeated and in utter disarray - only a handful of them even looked like they were still alive and moving - it was high time to push forward and seek out the tunnels where the Israeli and international hostages were being sequestered.

His battalion decimated, the commander had no choice but to retreat and to report the whereabouts of the infidel invader to his superiors. Perhaps he would be spared for his dedication and efficiency, even though he had not martyred himself. Using a small crowbar, he pried a nearby manhole cover off its moorings, and descended down a ladder into the dark hole, which happened to be one of the ancillary tunnels that Hamas had dug across much of the Gaza Strip. Once inside, a string of bare bulbs in the cold and clammy tunnel lit his way to safety.

But even in her contemplation of her next move against the enemy, running over the map that Gilad had planted in her brain, Sabrina still had her super-hearing faculties functioning at full capacity, So, she heard a muffled "clang" of metal in the distance, realizing it could be of importance. And as the few remaining dazed Hamas stragglers watched agape as the magnificent, muscular Indian goddess in her tight, revealing outfit strode away from them confidently - a sexy, memorable sight they could barely process, and yet they would surely be masturbating to for the rest of their lives - the heroine discovered the open manhole and peered down into the darkness.

One of the remaining militants, however, still apparently had his wits about him, and was unfazed by Sabrina's statuesque visage. Grabbing an AK-47 from one of his deceased comrades, he charged at Sabrina, firing his weapon RAT-TAT-TAT! erratically, and screaming at the top of his lungs. "Aaaarrrgghhh! Dirty kafirah bitch! Your demonic beauty does not deserve to be amongst the 72 houris! I go to them gladly!"

Feeling the bullets bouncing off her invulnerable back as minor ticklish irritations, the Indian-American superheroine whirled around to face her attacker, addressing him with an air of impatience. "And so you shall! Got to admit, you have some serious guts!"

Saying nothing more, Sabrina picked up the 110-kg manhole cover as if it was a light plastic frisbee, and tossed it accurately and with incredible force at her oncoming opponent. WHAM! it hit his torso and CRACK! collapsed his rib cavity, shattering all of his bones, one of which pierced his heart and spewed blood all over the inside of his chest. Screaming with unfathomable agony, he fell to the ground and died almost immediately.

"Serves him right," Sabrina thought to herself. "He could have gone back home to his family if he hadn't done that. Oh, well...I've got to press on and find the hostages."

And she descended straight down the ladder into the tunnel below, disappearing from sight.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Another interesting chapter, looking forward to the next one
shevek
Producer
Producer

Meanwhile, less than 75 km away in the ultra-Orthodox city of Bnei Brak, an average-looking Haredi woman wearing a headscarf was making lunch in her kitchen, while her young niece was watching the latest news on television about the conflict in the Gaza Strip. Unlike most ultra-religious Jews in Israel, this woman had to have access to the most updated television reporting, as well as a 'kosher phone' (a smartphone without access to Internet or texting) in order to stay in touch with the world outside, for a very important reason to which only her closest family members were privy.
rebecca shulman secret identity 1.jpg
rebecca shulman secret identity 1.jpg (61 KiB) Viewed 1168 times
The woman was 23-year-old Rebecca Shulman, who lived in a small apartment in the poverty-stricken community with her older brother, Isaac, and his three children, the oldest of whom was her niece, Chana. She had moved into their home a year ago after Isaac's wife had been killed in a brutal bombing at the nearby BePharm drugstore by a Hamas suicide bomber.

Isaac worked at the local Coca-Cola factory as well as studying at the yeshiva down the street after work, and her crucial caretaker position in the Shulman family was not only a help to her brother and a convenient excuse for why she wasn't married yet (there were very specific reasons for that), but also provided a very low-exposure cover story to conceal her secret life as a valuable agent of the Israeli Defense Forces.

The adventure all began for her when she got a phone call from a ranking official in the Army, a certain Major Gilad Regev. He had called, he said, because word had gone around the Ultra-Orthodox community about how vengeful she felt after the bombing. Her brother Isaac had just come back from dutifully serving his time in the army, doing so even though he was technically exempt due to his religious status. He had returned only to lose his wife to the brutal terrorist only a few days later, leaving his children without a mother. For a Haredi woman, she had been unusually vocal in public about how angry she felt at the loss of her sister-in-law, with whom she had grown quite close, and she had told people in the supermarket that she wished she could join the army and strike a blow on behalf of her family and her country.

"I know that you are consumed with rage at these savages. You'll have to take my word for it, but the tragedy for you and Isaac has even gone viral on secular social media, and that's how I discovered it. Nobody in my army circles blames you one bit for your strong sentiment," Major Regev had assured her. "The question is, however - do you want to do something about it?"

And she did, surreptitiously leaving Bnei Brak for a few days and taking a bus trip down to Hatzor Base outside the more free-wheeling beach town of Ashkelon, which was well within the 20-30 second evacuation range of the Hamas missile barrages. She stayed on the base in the women's quarters, but it was also the first time that she had been alone in a room with a man other than her brother. Regev had been extremely respectful and professional, however, and had laid out his proposal for her in detail.

"Rivka...may I call you that?..here is the situation," he began. "We have an experimental program to create technologically augmented warriors similar to another secret effort that has been taking place in the States. I know that you want to strike back at those who have hurt your family, and this is also a chance to serve your homeland. Will you take it?"

"Yes, a thousand times yes!" she remembered proclaiming without any reservation. "What do I have to do?"

And only a month later, Rebecca had become the first successful subject to undergo the IDF's classified augmentation regimen dubbed Yozmat Lokhem (the Warrior Initiative), undergoing a series of chemical injections and a rigorous battery of physical tests. When it was finished, she was quietly returned to the very nosy community in Bnei Brak, where many nebbishes gossiped about where she had disappeared to for the past four weeks. She merely replied to their queries by explaning that she had undergone treatment for depression after her sister-in-law's tragic demise, and that she would be moving in with her brother to take care of his family. Everyone left her alone after that, which was quite a relief.

That was because she didn't want to draw any possible attention to her new status as an Army agent. Only Isaac knew, and he was very proud of her for having stepped forward in defense of their family. But she couldn't forget that her very smart and perceptive young niece Chana had quickly figured out her secret identity as well. Without another maternal figure to depend on, Chana was protective of her younger siblings and very much admired her aunt, always wanting to do whatever she could to help.

"Aunt Rivky! Aunt Rivky!" shouted the young girl, hoping to attract Rebecca away from her kitchen duties. "There's something on the news about a superheroine fighting the Arabs! Is she anything like you? Come see!"

Rebecca rushed into the living room and stared in shock at the television, well aware of the action in Gaza, as she had been receiving sporadic updates from her IDF handler. What she saw was drone footage from high above the action, a bit fuzzy and pixelated, but still quite evident. There was a superheroine on the ground in Gaza, battling armed Hamas militants who were being tossed around like helpless ragdolls. Quite beautiful in her appearance, with long brown hair, golden armor and a red skirt, this was clearly the South Asian champion that the media had taken to calling "Superwoman", although no official codename had ever been confirmed for her activities, and it wasn't even clear from which country she actually hailed.

"Aunt Rivky!" pestered little Chana, tugging at Rebecca's long, drab long-sleeve dress which covered her petite frame very modestly, down to her wrists and ankles. "Are you gonna go into action to help that lady? She looks so cool! Can I go get your suit? Huh? Can I? Can I?"

Rebecca blankly nodded, acknowledging Chana's request while never taking her eyes off the TV screen. She began salivating and licking her lips. That woman...that "Superwoman"...was incredibly attractive, even in a grainy camera shot from afar. Without access to most modern media, and with all the wives and daughters demurely dressed in her community, the Haredi girl had never seen a female of such resplendent beauty, let alone in such a tight, revealing outfit.

It was a bit too much for her in a visual sense, and awakened the stirrings that she had felt since she'd had her first period as a pre-teen. It was a terrible secret that nobody else in the world knew, except for Isaac, who was extremely respectful and non-judgmental of her (he assured that there was no prohibition against it in either the Torah or the Talmud) and for Major Regev, when the tendency was revealed in her battery of psychological tests. Rebecca was attracted to women, but she had no term for it or what it meant, until Regev told her that it was called "lesbianism" and that it was completely normal for a small segment of the population.

Rebecca felt a bit of wetness seep into her undergarments as she continued to moisten her lips at the sight of the curvaceous Superwoman on the screen. If only she could meet this amazing champion in person! Of course, it would be forbidden to act on any of her desires, as the heroine wasn't Jewish, but a face-to-face meeting with this brown-skinned goddess couldn't hurt, could it? After all, they were on the same side of the fight.

It was at that moment that she heard the kosher phone buzz. Picking it up quickly, she heard Regev's strong, masculine voice. "Agent Shulman," he began, addressing her quite formally, "I'm sure you've seen the news from Gaza about the superhuman asset engaging with the enemy?"

"Yes, Major Regev," she replied matter-of-factly, maintaning her composure and trying to disguise her glee at what she predicted was coming next.
"What are your orders?"

"Well, she is clearing the path for our ground invasion, as well as looking to solve the hostage problem," he continued. "I want you to join her in that effort. Prepare to depart with all due haste. Land a mile from the Erez Crossing and meet the foreign agent in the tunnel system. I'll transmit a map to your suit that you can bring up holographically to study, before you reach the rendezvous point."

"Received loud and clear, commander!" she responded with enthusiasm and relish. "I can be there in less than an hour." She hung up and put the phone down. It would not do to bring a trackable cellphone, even a kosher one, into the war zone.

In the meantime, Chana had ventured excitedly into her bedroom and pulled her combat suit out of the closet, holding it folded in her hands but stroking her cheek gently against the high-tech nanofabric. "It's so soft, Aunt Rivky! I bet it feels great on the skin. Are you going to put it on? You got a call from the Major, didn't you?"

"You're right, I did, Chana," Rebecca nodded at her approvingly. "You're so smart and helpful. And yes, I'm definitely going to put it on. But you know I don't do that here in the living room, right? Can you wait a little, while I take care of that in the bedroom? OK?"

"Yes, Aunt Rivky," her niece replied dutifully with a twinge of disappointment. "I'll just sit on the couch and watch the news. Maybe there'll be something new to tell you about. But I'm hungry..."

"You can have some of the noodle kugel I made in the kitchen, OK, Chana?" With that, Rebecca took the uniform from her niece's grasp, turned around and swiftly strode into her bedroom, locking the doorknob for privacy. She didn't need Chana, or any of the youngsters for that matter, disturbing her while she initiated the change.

Rebecca opened the top drawer of her nightstand, and pulled out a small, black case. She flipped open the lid, and inside was an array of blue pills nestled in foam padding. But she wasn't ready for that quite yet, and placed the open case on the soft bedsheet.

First, she had to disrobe. Rebecca took off her glasses and placed them next to the case, and then she untied her headscarf, pulling it off her head and uncovering her short brown hair. Because she was considered rather plain in appearance, and had no suitors while she was living with her brother, Rebecca hadn't bothered to adopt a fashionable hairdo, and her hair was rather mussed. But that didn't bother her.

Next, Rebecca unbuttoned her sweater and removed it. She stepped out of her clunky black shoes, unsnapped the fasteners on her long black skirt and dropped it to the floor. After taking off her socks, she pulled her white blouse over her head. Underneath was a plain white bra, to which she quickly undid the clasp in the back, revealing a pair of small, perky boobs which barely rose at all from her chest.

The only thing left was a pair of very modest white granny panties. The wetness on them from her earlier arousal had long dried, and so it was easy to remove the panties, slipping them over her feet. Rebecca stood naked and revealed, feeling awkward and unappealing, even though there was nobody else in the room. Her natural level of self-esteem was not particularly high.

But all of that was about to change. She popped one of the blue pills in her mouth, relishing its slight metallic taste as it slipped down her gullet. The function of the pill was to release the metabolic nano-agents into her bloodstream, and it did so with incredible speed.

Within seconds, Rebecca felt an immediate rush of powerful energy as the nano-devices unlocked the dormant genetic augmentation throughout her body, and her changes began. Her short brown hair grew long and beautiful, cascading down her bare shoulders. Her eyes attained perfect vision (no need for glasses, now) and her face became incredibly attractive, with perfect smooth skin, blushing cheeks and luscious red lips.

The upgrade extended to the other parts of her body, as well. Her shoulders widened, and her unremarkable, tiny breasts gradually swelled to considerable size, ceasing their growth at approximately a D-cup. Her waist tightened and her hips rounded, while her legs became longer, adding several inches to her formerly petite stature.

Of course, she marveled in the mirror at how beautiful she was becoming, but those were just the surface features. Deep beneath her skin, dense striated muscles were forming as hard as iron, immensely strengthening the biceps and triceps in her arms, and broadening the dorsals and laterals along her back. Her thigh muscles became massive like girthy tree trunks, while her abdominals hardened and congealed into a six-pack that would be the envy of any gym rat.

Normally, all of this very abrupt physical growth would have caused incredible strain and extreme agony across her entire body, but the nanobots in the pill had that problem licked, as well, overwhelming the pain endorphins with a flood of pleasure hormones streaming out of her genital area, gifting her with a long, extended orgasm during the entire time she was undergoing her fateful transformation. She had never climaxed before undergoing the augmentation procedure, so this was quite a welcome development for her.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!" Rebecca moaned with pleasure, as the oxytocin levels overwhelmed her system for a good five minutes or so. In fact, even though she had completed the change numerous times previously, she was still unable to stop loudly vocalizing during the entire process. Pursuing her moist lips in ecstasy, she placed one hand over a hardening nipple, and the other hand over her swollen pudenda, as she stroked the stiffening nub of her clitoris.

"Oh, such pleasure! I know this is so sinful that I'll have to atone for it on Yom Kippur, but it just feels so good right now!" she told herself. "I'm changing all over my body, and I'm even growing more hair...down there!"

As she watched herself in the mirror, the small patch of brown hair around her pubic region grew into a lush forest of dense curls, signifying the evolution of her persona into a superhuman being of immense potential, both physically and sexually.

Suddenly, she heard a concerned voice from the other room through her locked door. It was her niece. "Auntie Rivky, are you OK in there? Did you get an ouchie? I hope you're OK - I can go find a band-aid for you!"

"No, teiereh Chanaleh!" Rebecca hollered back, rather annoyed at the interruption as she squirmed and undulated, reacting rapturously to the waves of stimulation wracking her nervous system. "Uhhhhhhh....baruch Hashem...I'm fine, dear! Just eat your kugel!"

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" the ultra-religious Jewess shouted one last time as her bodily changes finally locked into place. No longer a slight, petite girl, timid of form and spirit, she had attained a perfect superhuman female form, immensely strong and powerful. She had the brilliant scientific researchers at Project Warrior to thank for that, as well as her mentor, Major Gilad Regev, and she wasn't going to disappoint any of them.

Of course, there was one more pleasurable step in the procedure. She picked up the soft nano-spandex uniform that Chana had fetched for her, and began slipping her body into it, pulling it up over her legs and cinching it up tightly over her crotch, which was still tingling from the transformation. Cooing softly with satisfaction as her skin contacted the smooth fabric all over, she slid her arms into the garment and tugged the gloves snugly over her fingers, wiggling them to test the dexterity.

Then she pulled the front of the suit over her round, sensitive breasts, fastening the costume into place with a clasp around the back of her neck.
She took down the Israeli flag which was hanging on one wall of her bedroom, and snapped it with two fasteners onto her shoulders, so that it flowed down the back of her suit. It wasn't a flag after all - it was a cape in disguise, hiding in plain sight!

Suited up for action, she paused for a moment to admire her superhuman form in the mirror, brimming with confidence and resolve. Sure, this suit was highly immodest, showing off every sexy curve she had to offer, and its blue-and-white design was very nationalistic, leaving no doubt as to whom she represented and where her loyalties lay.

But then again, the nano-genetic alterations had changed her face to render her virtually unrecognizable, so there was no chance her exploits could be traced back to her sheltered, ultra-conservative community, where she would surely receive censure or even excommunication from the rabbis. In any case, she had both revenge on her mind, as well as the pride of serving the nation of Israel, and that superseded any reservations she might have once had about becoming this stunningly attractive alter-ego.

Still, she had to be careful that nobody found out, and luckily little Chana was very good at keeping secrets. "Auntie Rivky!" her niece enthused with wide eyes, finishing her last piece of kugel as Rebecca strode assuredly back into the living room. "You look so amazing! So ready to smash the bad guys! But can I say it for you? Huh? Can I?

"Sure, little one!" Rebecca smiled down at her young charge, striking a powerful pose with her hands squarely on her hips, with an air of almost haughty arrogance. "I usually do my own superhero introductions, but I would love to hear it from you this time."

"OK! Here goes!" Chana squeaked with excitement. "You're not just regular Rivky Shulman of Bnei Brak anymore. Not at all. Now, you are...LOKHEMET, the ultimate Warrior Woman of Israel! Ready to take off into the stratosphere, and save the day!"

"Wow, bubbele!" Rebecca marveled. "Yes, I am Lokhemet. And that was so good, you should become a professional radio announcer when you grow up. But for now, I just need you to do me a favor."

"What is it, Auntie Rivky?"

"Just clean up the dishes in the kitchen, OK? And then put little Zev and Mendel to bed, alright? I don't know when I'll be back - I could be gone all day solving this messy problem. You're in charge now."

"Sure, Auntie Rivky!" replied Chana, and gathered up the utensils and plates, disappearing into the kitchen.

The hard soles that were built into the feet of her costume went "clack-clack" as the shapely Jewish superheroine stomped up the stairwell to the flat roof of Isaac's house, looking out over the densely clustered community of Bnei Brak. Activating the anti-gravity discs in her boots, she glanced around to make sure nobody was watching her, and then launched herself vertically into the sky.
lokhemet in flight.jpg
lokhemet in flight.jpg (85.59 KiB) Viewed 1174 times
Rebecca settled into a propulsive speed of several hundred miles per hour so that she would get to the scene of the conflict in plenty of time. She felt the pleasurable sensation of the wind buffeting against her tight costume as she flew, stretching her arms wide to catch the breezes.

"I'm itching for a fight with these Hamas monsters," she admitted to herself, "but I'm also looking forward to meeting this Superwoman and demonstrating to her that Lokhemet is her equal. And maybe, if I play my cards carefully, I could be something much more..."
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Cool update with this new heroine, waiting for the next one