(Heroineburgh) Fianna: Zoom Call

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Hello! Dipping my toes back in to the Heroineburgh Universe again for a mature story.
This time, I wanted to try a bit of forced lesbianism.

This adventure with Fianna starts with an introductory chapter to set the scenario.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fallon O'Shaughnessy felt very hopeful - after only a couple of years on the police force working the beat as a rookie cop, she was already on her way up the ladder of command.

Thanks in part to the mentor of Captain Margaret 'Peggy' Moyers, Fallon had landed a sweet position as a parole officer, checking on the status of lower-level female criminals who had only committed what were now considered minor offenses and were being released more quickly from jail thanks to the policies of a particular progressive district attorney.

And now, opening up her laptop to reveal the screen, she was gratified to know that she didn't even have to go to the police station to check on her parolees. She could check on them from the comfort of her own home, sitting on a stool in front of her kitchen counter and eating a dinner salad, which is exactly what she was doing this evening.

"Now, let's see who I've got on my list today. I'll bet it's someone I really need to keep a close eye on," Fallon hoped. "It's always a good feeling keeping these criminals in line so they don't re-offend. I really do feel like I'm protecting society from a menace."

"Ah, here we go," she continued. There was a dossier on the screen with the name of Doreen 'Daisy' Powell.

"I remember this woman. Armed robbery, possession of an illegal weapon, assault on an officer. Unusual for a female criminal, she was the leader of a stickup gang. I can't believe this is someone the judge thought was eligible for parole so soon. She did seem like a powderkeg about ready to go off, and it took two of my colleagues on the force to hold her down for cuffing."

"It's too bad she was so uncooperative, though. I remember when those guys brought her into the station, and she was rather interesting. A couple of arm tattoos, of course, but she had that compact, tight body with a cute little chest, packed into that flannel shirt and ripped jeans."

"Daisy's build was impressive, to be sure, since it looked like she'd been working out regularly," recalled Fallon, "But what was most appealing was her face. Sure, she had that punky short hair with the sides of her head shaved. She looked masculine and thuggish since she needed to appear tough as the head of her gang."

"But I do remember her face belying that intention - big wide eyes, full plump lips, and a cocksure attitude, all common indicators of a sexually active woman. Quite attractive, really. And when the arrest report also noted that she had a string of associates who were her boyfriends, who were part of the gang...."

"...oh well," she trailed off. "Sometimes the hot straight ones are just the worst. Better sign on to the conference call in a minute or so."

It was almost time for her weekly Zoom call to Powell. Fallon had been suspicious of the idea of checking up on her clients over the Internet, since there were certain clues to their activities you could only pick up by visiting their domiciles, indicating drugs had been used, weapons had been left out, plans were being made for crimes. Most of these low-level thugs were sloppy and not very smart - it wasn't like monitoring a super-criminal where you had to be alert every second due to their powers and complex schemes.

But in the weeks she'd been using the Zoom program, there had been no incidents of recidivism, and she was getting used to the convenience of checking on them from home. So it was with an initial sense of ease that she viewed the blue "Join Call" button which would give her a glimpse of what was going on inside Daisy's rundown apartment.

Fallon double-checked her appearance to make sure she was appearing professional on the call. After all, she couldn't lean into the alluring presence that she put forth when she was enforcing justice in her alter ego. She needed to be careful and restrained, and ensure that she maintained an analytical, businesslike demeanor, focused solely on police procedure.

Long hair pulled back into a prim, tight bun? Check. Face clean and simple, with very little makeup? Check. Nerdy glasses, which she didn't need to use, but that would help disguise any similarity to her other identity? Check. A striped blouse which was unremarkable to look at, and kept the attention focused on her face and what she was saying to her client? Check.
Parole officer Fallon O'Shaughnessy on zoom call.jpg
Parole officer Fallon O'Shaughnessy on zoom call.jpg (48.08 KiB) Viewed 836 times
She simply wanted to seem as boring as possible in order to convey a sense of bureaucratic authority. She had achieved the look of a paper-pusher, just doing her job. All of that was expected from a parole officer doing a Zoom call.

But what she didn't expect was what she found upon clicking the blue button and bringing up Daisy's own computer camera. The paroled convict, in fact, was nowhere to be seen in the living room of her bare apartment, which had what looked like one gray couch up against the far wall. But she could be easily heard.

"No! No! Daisy! Aaaah!" Fallon could hear a disembodied scream coming from the bedroom, to which only the open door was visible. It sounded like a man shrieking in pain. "That hurts! Please!"

"Good, I'm glad it does!" she recognized Daisy's voice, but could not see her on the screen. WHACK! WHACK! She had fought enough furious battles to recognize the sounds of brutal punches being delivered to traumatized flesh. "You deserve it! I saw you with that bitch at the bar. Getting touchy-feely, playing kissy face!"

"No! Agh! We were just..."

"Ain't no just about it! She was all over you like a cheap suit, and you was enjoying every minute of it!" Fallon could hear Daisy shouting. "My house ain't no free country. You're mine! I own you when you're in my gang. Ain't nobody else gonna enjoy you, unless on my say-so. And I'm gonna teach you a lesson you ain't never gonna forget!"

Fallon was shocked as she heard SMACK! SMACK! and the unidentified man's screams subsiding into soft sobbing which could barely reach the microphone of the prison-owned laptop, which was required to be left on by law for the duration of the parole. Daisy had probably no idea that her abuse of what sounded her current boyfriend could be heard, if not seen. She was definitely trying to conceal the crime, and she was also definitely far from reformed.

The rookie officer grew incensed, processing what she was hearing from the screen with increasing rage at the obvious harm Daisy was inflicting on her partner. She could hardly believe that a man would take such abuse, but then again, Daisy was a tough one, muscular and streetwise. 

This could not stand! She tightly gripped the corner of her marble kitchen counter, and CRACK! it broke free and crumbled off in her hands. 

Oh, damn! Another incident of damage to her kitchen, just like when she blasted a hole in the wall plaster the very first time she was testing out her force blasts (Episode 5).As the anger against witnessing the abuse on the screen rose with her, she was already increasing in body temperature and muscle strength, her physique straining against her conscious will to initiate the superhuman change.

But it wasn't time for that - not here, and not quite yet. She tamped down her roiling metabolism, calming herself with steady breaths. Inhale, exhale, she repeated methodically, and the fire within her blood subsided. But she still faced a very irksome situation.

"Dammit! What a way to start the evening. Domestic abuse that could result in serious injury or even death. This Daisy is a real piece of work! No time to call this in - it's evening and they're on a shift change at the station. The cops might not get there for an hour, but with my increased running speed, I can be there in under five minutes. Time to show this cowardly criminal what real power and domination looks like, and I have a good idea about how to drive the point home!"

She strode out of her apartment, and slammed the door behind her quite abruptly. She couldn't see it happening, but inside, the doorknob was jarred so violently that it fell off the door and onto the floor with a loud CLANG! 

Getting into her city-issued undercover police vehicle, Parole Officer Fallon Shaughnessy sped to Daisy Powell's apartment at 50 miles an hour, not putting on a siren but still zooming through every red light that she possibly could. Would she get there in time to save the man's life?
shevek
Producer
Producer

Fallon arrived at the front door of Daisy Powell's basement apartment to find the door locked. Still possessing enough raw muscular power from her earlier lapse in the kitchen, she grasped the doorknob tightly, and it came off the door in her hand with a brass-creaking KRUNCH!. She was then easily able to punch through the open hole and force the door open.

As the door swung wide, she stepped into the apartment, which she had only seen before on the Zoom calls. Daisy was nowhere to be seen in the living room, but she noticed that several holes had been punched in the walls which looked like they had been done by balled-up fists.

And on the coffee table in front of the television was a bottle of something labeled "HyperGH" - Fallon didn't have to be a drug expert to realize that it was an anabolic steroid, taken by bodybuilders to stimulate the production of Human Growth Hormone. She picked up the vial and put it in her purse. This must be at least the partial cause for the clamor she had heard Daisy express over the Internet!

Stepping closer to the bedroom door, she heard whimpering and sobbing, and disturbing noises of impact, which sounded like flesh hitting bone. Daisy was clearly on the other side of the door, beating up her boyfriend. She pushed on the door, and it wouldn't budge, seeming to be latched shut, but that wouldn't stop Fallon. She used the modicum of super-strength which she had in her civilian form to force the deadbolt open with a metal SNAP!, and she peered inside. 

The scene was indeed grisly, and exactly what she had feared, which had caused her to rush to Daisy's apartment quickly. A man with black hair was cowering in a corner on the floor, his face bruised and bloody, as the muscular and thuggish Daisy pounded him in the face and shoulders again and again, her hands covered with leather gloves, probably to soften the impact to her own skin.

"See, asshole? That's what ya get for being such a worm! You wanna live here with me, you wanna fuck me? Best learn your lesson!" Daisy was shouting with rage, clearly unhinged and out of control. The man nodded meekly, clearly taking his punishment but suffering through it with a considerable amount of pain and blood. It looked torturous.

"Hey, Daisy!" barked Fallon to get her attention. "What the hell are you doing to that guy? Stop hitting him right now, turn around and look at me!"
Daisy whirled with surprise, so intent was she on delivering blow after blow to her hapless boyfriend, and realized who was confronting her. "Well, well...if it isn't my nebby little parole officer from the force. First time I seen you in person. You're that Irish chick, right? Sean something?"

"O'Shaughnessy. Fallon O'Shaughnessy..."

"Sure, whatever," Daisy paused dismissively. "You're a tiny slip of a thing, ain'tcha? A little bit off the beaten track for you, ain't it? You've got some nerve coming down here and busting into my place. I'm just tryna keep my man in line. He messes around with other bitches too much, and he can't live here if he's gonna be doin' that..."

"Daisy, you're the one who can't be doing that," Fallon replied with stark authority. "That's a clear violation of your parole, and I'm going to need to call it in. Step away from the victim, and put your hands on the wall right now!"

"A little wisp of a girl is going to take me in, huh?" Daisy shot back, flexing her powerful tattooed arms, and jutting out her chest underneath her wife-beater tank top. Fallon could clearly see her hard nipples and wide breasts, and felt a twinge of attraction to them - the perfect blend of masculine power and feminine beauty for which she had a preference. But she had to stay on task.

"I don't think so!" Daisy continued. "Look at these biceps, and look at my pecs. I'm way stronger than you. I could probably tear you apart, little Irish girl. Now why don't you go away and leave us be, and you won't get hurt!"

"Now, Daisy, I know that's just the 'roid rage talking," Fallon cautioned her. "Yes, I saw you've been taking them. It's admirable that you want to build up your physique, but you can do it without illegal substances. I confiscated your HyperGH."

"What the fuck, bitch? That cost me a pretty penny! You'd better..."

"I'll do nothing, Daisy. Now turn around and put your hands on the wall, I'm going to need to search you right now for weapons. And sir, if you could just stand up and run out of here, I'll take a statement from you later, should you wish to give one, which I would highly encourage. We'll make sure Daisy pays for her offense, but right now, I just prefer that you be out of harm's way."

With no argument, the cowering man with the black hair got up, snatched his T-shirt from the bed, and ran out of the room. Fallon could hear the front door slam behind her. Good - he was out of the picture for now, and she could operate more freely according to her desires. She could get him medical attention later. The banshee warrior inside was yearning to break free, and she felt an involuntary rush of energy spreading through her nervous system which compelled her to focus and respond.

"Bitch, you ain't gonna search nothin'. I'm gonna pound the shit out of you for talking to my man!" Daisy rushed at Fallon, her fists clenched and her face twisted with steroid-induced rage. Fallon, however, was quite ready for the assault, and pushed Daisy's bulk backwards with her palms outstretched, so forcefully that Daisy's back hit the wall with a THUD!, cracking the plaster and causing the criminal to shake her head in wonderment.

"What the hell, bitch?" Daisy snapped at her. "You're a little nerd girl, with your hair bun and your coke-bottle glasses. How the hell did you do that?"

"Well, since it's only the two of us here now, I'll reveal to you how I did it. In fact, you'll get to see a fantastic show that almost nobody ever gets to see, except my girlfriend, so consider yourself lucky!"

And with that confident statement, the petite parole officer in her striped blouse smiled, reaching slowly and deliberately for the hair clip on the top of her head. The fun part was about to commence.
shevek
Producer
Producer

"So, I'm going to let you in on a little secret, Daisy," parole officer Fallon O'Shaughnessy whispered in a flirtatious tone. "I don't look like a little nerd girl all the time. Sometimes, when the situation calls for it, I look very different!"

Fallon opened the hair clip which held her tight bun in place, and her curly reddish-blonde tresses immediately cascaded like a waterfall down her shoulders, almost all the way to her chest. She shook her hair, and while doing so, began to slowly remove her glasses. "Oh, and these coke-bottle glasses? I don't really need them. The lenses are fake. They just make my secret identity easier to conceal."

"Your...uh...secret identity?" Daisy asked quizzically, putting one hand in the pocket of her torn blue jeans and leaning against the wall of her apartment, feeling a bit more at ease as Fallon opened up to her.

"Yes," nodded Fallon, removing her tight striped shirt by pulling it over her head, baring her arms and her midriff. Daisy saw the lacy A-cup bra underneath, supporting Fallon's perky but small and unremarkable breasts. "You didn't know I had a secret, did you? But then again, neither does anyone else, except my girlfriend. I'm barely noticeable - just a nerdy girl doing tech support for the police force, a mundane rookie cop. But I'll show you what I can become, as a lesson to you. Just watch me carefully, as I....uhhhhh!"

Fallon groaned and stared at her arms, but there was a good reason for her outcry. Daisy could see the muscles in Fallon's arms expanding, and the Irish girl flexed her biceps with obvious pleasure. She watched as Fallon's flat stomach gradually formed a six-pack of dense abdominal muscles. Fallon dropped her loose pants to the floor, and Daisy saw her lacy white panties, but then noticed the tense muscles growing in the rookie cop's legs, widening and strengthening her thighs.

But now that Fallon had nothing on but a bra, panties and a cute pair of white socks, Daisy could clearly understand that Fallon's bodily transformation was not just powerful, but also quite sexual. Beautiful dirty blonde curls of pubic hair now peeked out from the edges of her panties, and under that A-cup bra, Fallon's breasts were enlarging until they reached C-cup size, and Daisy could readily see her parole officer's rounded cleavage and rock-hard nipples poking out from under the bra.

"Ahhhhh!" Fallon moaned with delight as her body attained more voluptuous and heroically attractive proportions, and Daisy, being bisexual, was certainly not immune to such charming stimuli. She felt a wetness emerging from inside her pussy, and her right hand involuntarily moved to the newly stained crotch of her tight jeans in a futile attempt to stoke her desire.

Fallon saw Daisy's moist crotch and smiled. "See, there's a constructive use for your libido after all, No shame in that - keep rubbing yourself while I finish my transformation. It gets me going to know that you find me hot!"

And indeed, Fallon still had some improvements to make. Daisy watched with rising lust in her loins as Fallon's face evolved from nerdy tech-geek to extremely beautiful supermodel: rosy cheeks, gleaming green eyes, bright and enticing red lips. Fallon was becoming a gorgeous superhuman goddess, but also a fantastic lesbian lover, as befit her ultimate warrior fantasy from the day she had first gained the power, imagining herself as the mighty Boudicca.

Flexing her biceps to show off her rippling, dense musculature, Fallon addressed Daisy in a serious tone. "You've seen the physical enhancement of my form, but my transformation is not quite complete. I must still utter my powerful name. Excuse me, while I concentrate..."

Daisy nodded, still rubbing her clit over her jeans, squirting furiously as the puddle of wetness drenched her crotch. Her mouth was agape as she stared at Fallon. The newly tall and muscular woman shouted, "FIANNA!", and an orange-yellow flash enveloped her entire body head to toe, causing Daisy to flinch with surprise. When the glow dissipated, Daisy marveled at the results.

Fallon's long strawberry-blonde tresses tumbled over a tight green bra top which looked soft to the touch like cotton. Across her bare midriff, Fallon wore a bronze belt made of three-lobed shapes (Daisy would later find out they were Celtic triskelions) just below her six-pack abs. Her short mini-skirt had elements of green and brown, reaching down only to just above her knees, exposing her legs which were encased by bright green tights which extended all the way to a pair of brown heeled leather boots. This was a statuesque superheroine figure standing before her!
fianna zoom call transformation.jpg
fianna zoom call transformation.jpg (81.39 KiB) Viewed 573 times
"I am Fianna, warrior banshee of the Irish Celts," proclaimed the heroine in the garish attire. "Usually I would address you very formally and heroically in this form, in the flowery Shakespearean language of the epics of old. But not today. Right now, Fianna speaks to you as a fighting heroine of the modern streets!"

Daisy seemed mesmerized by Fianna, but also looked frightened, as if she didn't know quite what to expect. After all, from what she knew of powerful superheroines, they beat up criminals to a pulp, then dragged them off to jail. She felt like an insignificant speck next to the redolent majesty of this potent woman with her rippling muscles and gorgeous blonde curls.

Fianna touched Daisy on the shoulder lightly. "Don't be afraid, Daisy. My purpose today is not to punish you, but to guide you to a better life through a new experience of pleasure. Instead of abusing weak men, you can form a bond, a relationship with a stronger woman. How would you like that?"
Fianna's hand reached forward and stroked Daisy's breast beneath her white tank top. Daisy's nipples hardened as she realized she was enjoying the Irish girl's touch.

"I see that your body is responding to my power," smiled Fianna. "I love these breasts on you, Daisy, so wide and strong, like a man. Such a great complement to my full, round bosom, don't you think?" 

Fianna cupped her breasts under the green halter top she wore tightly around her chest. Daisy saw the considerable cleavage peeking through as the heroine's breasts bounced ever slightly, and licked her lips involuntarily at the provocative sight.

"Officer Fallon....I mean, Fianna...all I know is dominating those weak men in my gang," she entreated the heroine. "I've never had a true experience with another girl, not even in the women's prison, although I've wanted to for a long time. Maybe I just wasn't there long enough, because I'm feeling stirrings in my body, and I like the way you look in that costume..."

"Well, you know, Daisy," replied Fianna, "by the way you responded to my transformation, it's pretty obvious that you have lesbian tendencies. But my 'gaydar' already sensed that you did. It's almost like another secret superpower of mine. I'm going to push up your tank top, alright?"
"Well, alright..." Daisy answered hesitantly. "If you really want to..."

Before Daisy had finished her thought, Fianna had rolled up the white wife-beater which was beginning to be soaked with Daisy's nervous sweat, and she exposed Daisy's naked breasts to the air. Taller than Daisy by a foot while in her Amazonian form, Fianna bent down and began licking Daisy's nipples, which sent a wave of stimulation through the stocky criminal's nervous system. Daisy began to moan softly, "Ahhhh....", as Fianna moved her tongue deftly in circles around the gang leader's broad areolae. Beads of sweat rolled down Daisy's neck, causing her chest to glisten.

"Tastes salty and sweet!" noted Fianna. "Feel my arms, now, Daisy. Does my power excite you?"

Daisy lightly stroked the flesh of Fianna's bulging biceps, suddenly realizing that she didn't need to be gentle at all, the way she was with her beta-male underlings. Fianna's muscles were rock hard, displaying massive potential strength. She had seen a clip on the news of Fianna lifting the front of a car with no problem.

"Don't worry, Daisy, I know exactly how to please a woman," Fianna assured her. "This is only the beginning!"