Arclight - Rookie Superheroine Tested to Her Limit 1080p

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Purchase for $39.99 in our Loyalfans video Store Here https://tinylf.com/Qxw5QKqat992G

This clip is 25% off for subscribers - We do rotate free content on our wall every month for subscribers in addition to discounts on new releases). Promo for 50% off subscription Price here https://tinylf.com/sGMjGz02H6

Arclight is a new superheroine who's powers are are on par with her famous predecessor of the same name. Unfortunately she's considered a rookie and before she can be a government sanctioned superheroine she has to go through a series of tests to test not just her power but her ability to use her power and handle extreme situations. 

She's in her first test using a high tech virtual trainer developed by Malador, a "reformed" super-villain/evil genius. Since he's the only one that really understands his inventions, and developed the test scenarios, he is administering the test.

Arclight wins her virtual battle and exits the simulation to find Malador non-committal on her performance. After he leaves for a moment she sneaks over and checks his console to see that she rated mediocre and is never going to get recommended for important missions. Determined to prove herself Arclight changes the test settings to make it possible for her to rank as a "Universe Class" superheroine.

Arclight should have realized messing with an evil super-genius's machines would lead to disaster. After going back into the simulation she finds out that the level of testing she is doing hasn't been approved, everything that happens will have a real effect on her mind and body and there is no limit to what the opponents will do to her.

Malador desperately wants to get her out being sure he will get the blame for whatever happens but the only way to do that is for Arclight to quit the simulation which will forever block her from being able to enter it again and it could be years before she gets a chance to test again. Even worse, if she waits to long to quit there will be no way out but to win through the entire simulation with her body receiving all the trauma and sensations as if it were really happening

xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Great film and wardrobe! Who is the actress in this one??
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

Bought this it was great!

Aubree Valentine is fantastic as a cocky superheroine hope we see more of her.

Some weird editing as always with primalfetish but love the scenario, costumes and actress.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

There seems to be so little interaction with posts lately. Anyone who bought the video have some feedback? Feedback as to why you didn't?
Darkside
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

This clip caught my eye for a few reasons. A great looking actress, bare legs high cut leotard, kneeling side view BJ, taking it bent over doggie style(on all fours is preferable, but bent over a table is ok). As far as the action goes I personally prefer your bondage elements, like your Summer Star video as well as other clips, to mind control but this was done well. I like this style of mind control where the heroine is aware of what she's doing but can't stop it as opposed to when they become mindless and start repeating phrases over and over again. Hopefully in a future WW vid you can have her mind controlled using her lasso. I can't recall seeing that done in one of your vids yet.
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

One comment is that loyal fans is not letting me scroll down on your darkside site, it gets about 4 videos down and when I try to scroll further it bounces me back up to the fourth video. Using Firefox.

Costume looks great in Arclight.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

This video was great. I purchased this when it first came out because the actress is smoking hot and has a great body. I’d purchase a bondage movie with her and a chloro/ots movie immediately if you shoot with her again.
I know chloro is a major no-no on some sites but basically anything with this model I’ll grab !
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
7 months ago
This video was great. I purchased this when it first came out because the actress is smoking hot and has a great body. I’d purchase a bondage movie with her and a chloro/ots movie immediately if you shoot with her again.
I know chloro is a major no-no on some sites but basically anything with this model I’ll grab !
We would love to shoot her again in the future. We are debating alternating between full feature length SiP and shorter 15-20 minute clips to let is get more of a variety of performers and characters
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

vnv7272 wrote:
7 months ago
One comment is that loyal fans is not letting me scroll down on your darkside site, it gets about 4 videos down and when I try to scroll further it bounces me back up to the fourth video. Using Firefox.

have you contacted support? When we contact them with a customer concern they just tell us to tell the customer to contact support
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Darkside wrote:
7 months ago
This clip caught my eye for a few reasons. A great looking actress, bare legs high cut leotard, kneeling side view BJ, taking it bent over doggie style(on all fours is preferable, but bent over a table is ok). As far as the action goes I personally prefer your bondage elements, like your Summer Star video as well as other clips, to mind control but this was done well. I like this style of mind control where the heroine is aware of what she's doing but can't stop it as opposed to when they become mindless and start repeating phrases over and over again. Hopefully in a future WW vid you can have her mind controlled using her lasso. I can't recall seeing that done in one of your vids yet.
We have this one from a while back

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/53607/15212669/

And this one released today

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/53607/27994669/
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

WonderKenna wrote:
7 months ago
vnv7272 wrote:
7 months ago

have you contacted support? When we contact them with a customer concern they just tell us to tell the customer to contact support
Oof. That is terrible, I'm sorry for you that you have to have unresponsive business partners like that. Maybe because everyone is using different combinations of machines, browsers, vpn, anti-virus, etc... they just need to work with each issue on its own.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

vnv7272 wrote:
7 months ago
WonderKenna wrote:
7 months ago
vnv7272 wrote:
7 months ago

Oof. That is terrible, I'm sorry for you that you have to have unresponsive business partners like that. Maybe because everyone is using different combinations of machines, browsers, vpn, anti-virus, etc... they just need to work with each issue on its own.
I think it is so that LF can deal directly with the person having the issue instead have having information given second hand
bpdiddle
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

WonderKenna wrote:
8 months ago
Hi All,

There seems to be so little interaction with posts lately. Anyone who bought the video have some feedback? Feedback as to why you didn't?
I bought and watched this when it came out, so I may be remembering things incorrectly as it has been awhile. Overall, I liked and enjoyed the video - I love Aubree, especially whenever she's in a video of yours, and I thought the costumes were great! However, it wasn't my favorite for a couple of reasons.

First one being that I like when the superheroine initially resists and continues to resist for a bit, but by the end, they're really enjoying it. If I remember in this one, she never fully enjoys it, and it's more that she is unable to stop herself than resisting. And I didn't find the way of mind control as compelling as I would like, if that makes sense. But this has nothing to do with the quality of the video itself, just a matter of personal taste!

Second reason - I've become used to and can enjoy Primal's style of editing with showing parts of the scene from different angles, but I think this one overdid it a bit. I think some sections would be shown 3-4 times, and sometimes it would be out of order. Like the scene would continue, but then it would replay something that already happened from a different angle from 10 minutes ago and then cut back and would feel out of order. That's just what it felt like to me.

Overall though, I still enjoyed the video and costumes as I mentioned earlier. Primal and Aubree did a great job, and she looks amazing as a superheroine. I hope to see her back! I'll continue to buy your superheroine videos, as I think they're still some of the best around, and I hope y'all release more soon! (Already bought the new WW one!)