RETRO 66

General discussions about superheroines!
SHL
Producer
Producer

- undergoing new plan -
Attachments
000.jpg
000.jpg (540.58 KiB) Viewed 1680 times
Last edited by SHL 1 month ago, edited 2 times in total.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Personally I cannot wait for a Robin series. Liv Revamped looked great in the costume in your previous film! Would love to see her make a cameo and get carried OTS and chloroformed in the film.

I may have mentioned before, I am unsure what Alice looks like but I enjoy the enthusiasm of everyone involved in the Robin project so I will definitely be purchasing the movie when it comes out with her. Chloro, OTS, Death traps and a campy feel to it like “Dare Dolls” is right up my alley!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Looking forward to seeing what you and Alice produce. While plenty of producers use superficial elements of Batman '66, very few capture the style, tone and humor of the '66 series. With your attention to detail, I'm confident that you and Alice will deliver a campy, sexy pop-art masterpiece.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Baralton
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Don't mind if I ask on how it is going?
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
9 months ago
Personally I cannot wait for a Robin series. Liv Revamped looked great in the costume in your previous film!
Agreed!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Have you started this with Alice yet? Any update??