Hi from AIVICE

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
AIVICE
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi, my name is Alex, creator of the AIVICE channel.

I love superheroines, especially when they are defeated and to make some of my ideas and fantasies come true I started creating images of superheroines in different states. Soon, it turned out that many people share my love to see if the scenario goes wrong and villains win. Therefore, our fanbase started sending us requests to make some scenes with their favorite characters.
Our main channel is https://www.patreon.com/aivice_art and [url]ttps://twitter.com/EuropeansAi[/url]

If you are interested in such content and have some requests, feel free to DM me. Now that we have huge experience in AI generation and post production, we can guarantee the result will meet your expectations and beyond.

Last edited by AIVICE 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hello AIVICE,

welcome. Those are some interesting pictures.
AIVICE
Neophyte
Neophyte

VegaTaxeca wrote:
9 months ago
Hello AIVICE,

Thank you! I wonder where I should post more images of the superheroines on a constant basis
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Hi
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Hey there, AIVICE. Thanks for sharing your skills and site. Normally we try to discourage posting of other web sites ... except for producers. But this site is so targeted to this site's membership that I will allow it. You can contact Mighty Hypnotic, this site's owner and webmaster, to request producer status via Private Message. Welcome aboard and good luck.

You can create a new thread of your own in either the Superheroine Lounge area or under the Superheroine Movies section since that seems to be the majority of your source material.

If you have any questions about how to post your own thread, PM me or Tallyho (we are the site's moderators) or ask here.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
AIVICE
Neophyte
Neophyte

DrDominator9 wrote:
9 months ago
Hey there, AIVICE. Thanks for sharing your skills and site. Normally we try to discourage posting of other web sites ... except for producers. But this site is so targeted to this site's membership that I will allow it. You can contact Mighty Hypnotic, this site's owner and webmaster, to request producer status via Private Message. Welcome aboard and good luck.

You can create a new thread of your own in either the Superheroine Lounge area or under the Superheroine Movies section since that seems to be the majority of your source material.

If you have any questions about how to post your own thread, PM me or Tallyho (we are the site's moderators) or ask here.
Noted, thank you very much!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Perhaps posting your thread in Superheroine Clips and Pictures section would be best.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

AIVICE wrote:
9 months ago
VegaTaxeca wrote:
9 months ago
Hello AIVICE,

Thank you! I wonder where I should post more images of the superheroines on a constant basis
Wherever you end up posting more images, please let us know as this AI art is pretty darn good! Nice work!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.