I wish Logan would come back to SHiIP

PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

I still watch a lot of the old Cross the Line videos, particularly Heroine Legends and Heroine Kombat. For my taste, CtL was the gold standard in the genre— beautiful actresses, great fight choreography, hot costumes, solid peril, and the right amount of sexiness.

Seems like he moved on from the genre and tried to go more mainstream with Nightshadow but I had no interest in that and it obviously hasn’t worked out. I still check on his socials now and then and it looks like he’s running some kind of horoscope reading business. But he’s still selling CtL videos online. I wish he’d make new ones.
SHL
Producer
Producer

PartsUnknown wrote:
10 months ago
I still watch a lot of the old Cross the Line videos, particularly Heroine Legends and Heroine Kombat. For my taste, CtL was the gold standard in the genre— beautiful actresses, great fight choreography, hot costumes, solid peril, and the right amount of sexiness.

Seems like he moved on from the genre and tried to go more mainstream with Nightshadow but I had no interest in that and it obviously hasn’t worked out. I still check on his socials now and then and it looks like he’s running some kind of horoscope reading business. But he’s still selling CtL videos online. I wish he’d make new ones.
You miss a guy who took $40,000 dollars from the audience and never delivered the film promised?

It’s been 7 years since his Kickstarter. As far as I’m aware none of the backers got a refund. Just move on and leave it in the past
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

PartsUnknown wrote:
10 months ago

Better hurry up and buy Logan’s videos while you can! They will soon be no longer available in a few weeks according to him…five or six years ago…
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

SHL wrote:
10 months ago
PartsUnknown wrote:
10 months ago

You miss a guy who took $40,000 dollars from the audience and never delivered the film promised?

It’s been 7 years since his Kickstarter. As far as I’m aware none of the backers got a refund. Just move on and leave it in the past
Fair enough. I miss his SHIP films. I wish he still made them. I didn't care about his Nightshadow project so I never followed the Kickstarter.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I will also add that his line of films were nice. The girls were pretty hot. Tatiana for example. But yeah that kick starter was bad.
mystic
Neophyte
Neophyte

shevek wrote:
3 months ago
Darkshade Villain, you're back!!

I know we've been talking a bit today on DA, but I just wanted to post here as well and let you know that you are a big inspiration.

I discovered SHIP because of you and DanO in 1999 - somehow randomly coming across both of your sites (and a few others, many of which are long gone, such as SHIB) while surfing the web at the 24-hour Kinko's in downtown Pittsburgh. (This same Kinko's used to employ a locally known comic book artist who eventually did pinup covers for Heroineburgh many years later, and my roommate worked there as well, which was how I scored the free computer usage since I didn't have one at home. So it was a hub of Gen-X creativity.)

At the time I didn't have a credit card or any way to purchase things online, so instead I just accumulated a stack of color printouts from the Kinko's machine. I think I still have many of them, with printouts of Wren and Chloe and many others in their costumes. Probably 100 or so sheets.

It was this nascent customer base (there was no SHF yet, and no social media) and many other subsequent influences (from Black Scorpion to FemForce to Danger Dolls to George Perez to Logan Cross to Heroes of the North, etc) that eventually led me much later in 2016 to create my own universe of superheroines in spandex (albeit PG-13) once I had the means to do so.

A quarter of a century later, I finally made my first official legitimate purchase from you today! I got the Blue Swallow video, and while I do have some critical thoughts about it, I'll leave those aside because it was just an incredible pleasure to own a brand-new creation from one of the earliest progenitors of what we know as modern SHIP (Steve Steele always says he did it first, but whatever).

I hope you do lots more new material, and that you can involve some special effects, feats of strength and transformations in addition to the very stimulating sexiness. Keep the camera rolling and the spandex tight!!
Hey, we are looking for Logan Cross. He started an alleged cult and there are still teens stuck inside. Here's what I wrote the other day:

Logan Cross AKA Jason T Hunter (AKA The Dragon Lady) AKA Steven Justyn Andrew... with his wife Ashley Cross / Ashley Cuellar

They created an alleged online astrology cult named "Mystic Rebels" with their "Alchemystic Astrology" AKA "Alchemystic Alignment" and dozens if not more people (from age 18 to 52+) are distraught right now after being scammed for months/years.

https://mysticrebels.com/

He just removed all the videos from his Tiktok account last week after he got caught, and just today he edited his profile to remove some information.

They just announced today on their MysticRebels Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MysticRebels/) that they will be coming out with a new podcast on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticrebels

His tiktok with his wife: https://www.tiktok.com/@mysticrebels. (they just hid all videos)
His wife's (she's just as guilty, allegedly): https://www.tiktok.com/@superearthmama
Super Earth Mama, Ashley Cross

Allegedly, she was getting ready to come out with her "Alchemystic Attunement" as she would tell some very physically ill people that she could cure ALL diseases (and anything at all). She said that ADHD (etc etc etc) does not exist and..... it is alleged to be even worse than this...

Can anyone help? This is serious. Many people, including very young people, have not just been allegedly scammed out of hundreds to over a thousand dollars each, but there are people possibly psychologically unwell due to this.

There is a receipt page on Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@wearestrongertogether123

....and if you search Mystic Rebels on tiktok you will see the video of their young student who left last week (they then attacked her and slandered her... she just turned 26, "Logan" is 42 and his wife is 39 (at least from what they said but you know, nothing's really real...). They live in LA, south of Redondo Beach with their two kids.....(he's at the WeWork over at that area as well if any of you can contact local authorities).....but they did not know someone video recorded their slander...it's been published online....so they are allegedly "on the run" now....and perhaps ON THIS FORUM trying to SELL MORE VIDEOS because they are probably broke and/or looking for their next grift.)

Can anyone help?

(please be aware "Logan Cross/Jason/Steven" is most likely here reading all of this and commenting on some other account. actually, I know he is here. Hi Jason. And yes I know that you have more names.)

He really does cross the line... 'did not think he would get involved with teens and start an alleged cult...but the money was really streaming in and him and his wife must really not have any sort of moral compass.....

There are literally thousands if not tens of thousands of people trying to find them right now. (this is viral right now on tiktok)

Please help. Please share any information you have.
shevek
Producer
Producer

mystic wrote:
1 day ago

Hey, we are looking for Logan Cross. He started an alleged cult and there are still teens stuck inside. Here's what I wrote the other day:

Logan Cross AKA Jason T Hunter (AKA The Dragon Lady) AKA Steven Justyn Andrew... with his wife Ashley Cross / Ashley Cuellar

They created an alleged online astrology cult named "Mystic Rebels" with their "Alchemystic Astrology" AKA "Alchemystic Alignment" and dozens if not more people (from age 18 to 52+) are distraught right now after being scammed for months/years.

https://mysticrebels.com/

He just removed all the videos from his Tiktok account last week after he got caught, and just today he edited his profile to remove some information.

They just announced today on their MysticRebels Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MysticRebels/) that they will be coming out with a new podcast on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticrebels

His tiktok with his wife: https://www.tiktok.com/@mysticrebels. (they just hid all videos)
His wife's (she's just as guilty, allegedly): https://www.tiktok.com/@superearthmama
Super Earth Mama, Ashley Cross

Allegedly, she was getting ready to come out with her "Alchemystic Attunement" as she would tell some very physically ill people that she could cure ALL diseases (and anything at all). She said that ADHD (etc etc etc) does not exist and..... it is alleged to be even worse than this...

Can anyone help? This is serious. Many people, including very young people, have not just been allegedly scammed out of hundreds to over a thousand dollars each, but there are people possibly psychologically unwell due to this.

There is a receipt page on Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@wearestrongertogether123

....and if you search Mystic Rebels on tiktok you will see the video of their young student who left last week (they then attacked her and slandered her... she just turned 26, "Logan" is 42 and his wife is 39 (at least from what they said but you know, nothing's really real...). They live in LA, south of Redondo Beach with their two kids.....(he's at the WeWork over at that area as well if any of you can contact local authorities).....but they did not know someone video recorded their slander...it's been published online....so they are allegedly "on the run" now....and perhaps ON THIS FORUM trying to SELL MORE VIDEOS because they are probably broke and/or looking for their next grift.)

Can anyone help?

(please be aware "Logan Cross/Jason/Steven" is most likely here reading all of this and commenting on some other account. actually, I know he is here. Hi Jason. And yes I know that you have more names.)

He really does cross the line... 'did not think he would get involved with teens and start an alleged cult...but the money was really streaming in and him and his wife must really not have any sort of moral compass.....

There are literally thousands if not tens of thousands of people trying to find them right now. (this is viral right now on tiktok)

Please help. Please share any information you have.
Hey! Wow, this is crazy - seems like the kind of thing that would make national news. And I totally agree that astrology as a whole is total bullshit, let alone scams like this one.
But I'm wondering why you quoted me in your post above. My post was about the thrill of talking with DarkShade Villain from Superheroine's Demise, and had nothing to do with Logan. I mentioned Logan only briefly as one of about ten video influences on my stuff.
I haven't communicated with Logan since 2016 when I bought a bunch of his costumes to add to the initial Heroineburgh wardrobe.
We concluded any business we had eight years ago (and he delivered to me what he promised, so I'm probably one of the few lucky ones!) and that's it.
You've only signed on to this Forum five days ago and made two posts, both about this topic. I'm assuming that's 100% the reason you signed up.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

You sure seem to know a lot about him, are you sure this isn't you, Jason! :giggle:

If not,just go down to the WeWork and find him.

I have a good way to test if he's here or not. Maybe a Ouija board would help but, barring that,

I kinda like the name Super Earth Mama, conjures up an evil Mother Nature type on steroids and hemp. I'll use that name in a future video and see if he files a cease and desist :)
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

My standard reaction to posts like these...

CIA
Sargeant
Sargeant

I know absolutely nothing about these crazy allegations but I have to say that the wife (Ashley?) had a super hot, tight, sexy body in the Mystic Dragon films and I would really love to see her get back into that world.
shevek
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic wrote:
9 hours ago
I kinda like the name Super Earth Mama, conjures up an evil Mother Nature type on steroids and hemp. I'll use that name in a future video and see if he files a cease and desist :)
You never know, those things can happen.

Just in the past couple months, "Red Sonja LLC" (whatever that is - it's not the Robert E Howard estate, but it could be Dynamite Comics) filed a cease and desist against the parody "Blue Sonya" which was about to come out on Antarctic Press.

And then Brian Pulido (of Coffin Comics and Lady Death) filed a cease and desist against Mindy Wheeler's Divinity Comics (a company that likes to stir up drama in the comics world) for her parody Lady Darth (which is an exact copy of Lady Death but in a sexy skimpy Sith Lord outfit) from their new comic "Star Whores", which will probably put their whole crowdfund campaign in doubt for that title.

To me, it's interesting the way things evolved, scam-wise, from the "Mystic Dragon" video productions (and yes, Ashley Cuellar did have a nice tightly spandexed body in those) to the "Mystic Rebels" astrology cult. I would have to say it was a very mystical shift.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!