Blood & Treasure (CBS)

Discussions about Movies & TV shows not "Super" related.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

"Curse of Cleopatra (Parts 1 and 2)"

Consider this Whiskey Cavalier for the private sector as a former FBI agent and an art thief working for a billionaire are hunting a terrorist who steals antiquities to fund his activities. Throw in a bit of Indiana Jones with flashbacks to WW II when a Nazi cult was hunting down the resting place of Anthony and Cleopatra for a mystical artifact and The Mummy for another cult guarding the resting place and killing intruders.

It takes a while to get to the exciting chases and fight scenes, but it's worth watching for that and the humor.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Any babes?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://www.google.com/search?q=blood+a ... 42&bih=756

A couple of nice women, but so far not much beyond the pretty black dress and a skin tight motorcycle outfit for clothes. So it doesn't look like it will go past PG clothing. It looks like it's going to be only three women in the show unless they have a major change in plot.

However they did give the best fight action to women in part 2 once they finally had some.