Hello everyone, I am Seijiro

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Seijiro
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello everyone,

I am Seijiro, a hobbyist artist who has the urge to draw his own superheroine comics but is still slowly learning. You can check out my artworks on my Deviantart.

I think that having a thing for superheroes in peril is a fetish I was born with. I remember enjoying watching The Powerpuff Girls being tied up as a kid.. or playing being spiderman getting beat up.. ha ha (don't judge me).
And then I discovered, that there are tons of superheroines in peril on the internet and that I am not the only one with this thing. Man.. the world is so beautiful.

So I am just glad I discovered this forum and I can be here with people who share the same interests :D
I wonder if there are any girls who enjoy this genre as well.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Welcome home, Seijiro. I say that in the spirit of so many here who feel that same energy of excitement that comes from Superheroine peril. We all have stories of how we felt strange and alone before discovering others shared this same interest ... and the elation that swept us up when we learned how many of us there were.

As you've probably already noticed there are countless ways here to express your passion for SHIP works: written stories, videos, roleplay, computer renderings, photo manipulations and discussion threads covering a wide array of topics.

We encourage you to share your works here in any of the areas of your specific interest. If you have any questions about how to navigate here or how to use the variety of tools, don't hesitate to contact me or Tallyho. As official greeters and moderators we'll be happy to help or steer you to someone who can. (Our technical expertise being equivalent to that of your average gerbil, we often have to punt to Mighty Hypnotic, the real Major Domo around here.)

Thanks again for joining in and have fun exploring this amazing resource site.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Damselbinder

Welcome to the forum, my man. Always fun to have another person who shares the passion!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hello and welcome to the forum and with regards your last question, yes, yes there are.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Well I don't judge for playing Spiderman and getting beat up, I play Spidey much and always end up in perilous situations!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Welcome to the forum, Seijiro!

I first found your Red Bullet story over on E-hentai (that would make a fantastic SHIP video!) a few months ago....and then started watching your DeviantArt page. Hope you are watching our Heroineburgh DA page as well. :)

Also, if you are really in Slovakia..our Serbian warrior huntress Devana is across the border right now cleaning up the mess her brother made, hunting down criminals in Belgrade, but she will return to Pittsburgh for Season 2. Let us know if she can come in handy in Bratislava :)

And yes, there are female SHIP fans, female roleplayers, and many female producers (the newest one being Lucia!) who regularly interact here.

Again, welcome to SHF, and happy spandex adventures!
MetaDude2
Sargeant
Sargeant

You made Red Bullet? That’s awesome, love that!
————————————————————————
Part time story writer. :thumbup:
Seijiro
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thank you everyone!

@shevek Yes! I remember your comment about making it into a video haha. Thank you for being my fan. I am from Slovakia but currently living in Prague in Czech. :)

@MetaDude2 Yes, thank you very much! Red Bullet was my first attempt to create a comic haha