Where can I find this Wonder Woman costume?

General discussions about superheroines!
gunpower
Neophyte
Neophyte

There's a WW costume that shows up from time to time in SH videos, but for the life of me I cannot find it. I've seen it in videos from the mid-2000s, so it's possible that they may have stopped producing it (although I have seen it in a recent Paragon video release with ChiChi Medina).

The costume is a skin-tight one piece. It does not have a golden WW logo sewn into the bra, nor is there a belt sewn onto it. It has a revealing bikini bottom.

I've done extensive searches on Google, eBay and Amazon but have not turned up anything.

If any of you know the brand of this costume, or where it was sold, or could provide a weblink or image of the packaging, I would appreciate it very much!
JBjv807.jpg
JBjv807.jpg (29.71 KiB) Viewed 2432 times
oZlS5y7.jpg
oZlS5y7.jpg (90.77 KiB) Viewed 2432 times
JmU6SIb.jpg
JmU6SIb.jpg (31.79 KiB) Viewed 2432 times
ZCbX0Db.jpg
ZCbX0Db.jpg (30.78 KiB) Viewed 2432 times
sqIuJxL.jpg
sqIuJxL.jpg (57.3 KiB) Viewed 2432 times
QS44ZyQ.jpg
QS44ZyQ.jpg (74.86 KiB) Viewed 2432 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The ZCbX0Db.jpg is form a video from Paragon. You could ask them where they got it.
gunpower
Neophyte
Neophyte

I sent an email, but got no response unfortunately.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

It was originally made by a Chinese costuming company but is no longer available in the U.S. because DC wasn't getting their piece of the action. I was stockpiling these WW costumes for quite a few years.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Always enjoyed that version as it seemed models simply couldn't keep their "girls" inside of it.
gunpower
Neophyte
Neophyte

Well... anyone have an extra one of these outfits in size XS that they'd be willing to part with for some cash?
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

That was the go-to WW costume back in the 90s and early 00s. I bought two of them back in the day for a model who was on the amateur site southerncharms and for a model named Maria Cedar. Those were the days!
MightyMinerva
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Perhaps ebay?

Back in the day, this costume was the only one around and I loved it.

Nowadays, there are so many options!
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Maybe this link : https://brcostumes.com/sexy-disfraz-de- ... -624-p.htm?
but it's quite expensive imo and I'm not even sure it's in stock :/

I love that old costume too (especially the thong version). It's definitly not the most accurate WW costume but it's quite high cut on the hips which makes it sexier than most of today's costumes which are too much low cut in my opinion.

If I remember correctly, Hollywood has used this costume for years (the thong and the full bottom one, both versions). Maybe you should try to contact the owner of Kickassclucb and Footfighters (it's the same person), they have this costume too but only the thong one.