Ideas

General discussions about superheroines!
Supernatural
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Anyone know how to raise money for my custom. It would require 200 dollars
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Have you tried delivering pizza for Papa John? I would take about a week to earn $200.
Supernatural
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Don't think I want to get a job.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ideally, if you're looking to split the cost, you need to find people with the same fetish. Even then, someone who can just buy an existing video for $20 is only going to pay more if they're getting some input or if you've written something really unique.

Three other people paying $50 each for your custom are getting a bum deal if they have no script input and the exact same video will be sold for $20 on clips4sale. But then, giving input to three other writers might dilute your original idea too much.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supernatural wrote:
6 years ago
Anyone know how to raise money for my custom. It would require 200 dollars
Save a little income up over time will get you there. Cut back on things like cell phone plan, eating out etc, and you will easily get there. There are always ways to save for things and if not, sacrifice other things instead, it's not forever!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Supernatural
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'm just gonna post a plot summary for you who are interested

I've posted the script before, but I'll only post it again to those who are interested. It's. 4tomiko project with dragonlily starting as the main heroine Sunfire. The villain is an invisible ghost who before passing away was notorious lesbian criminal Lady Kimono. She would kidnap Asian women and hypnotize them to become her sex slaves. Now that she's passed, people have been complaining of weird activity coming from inside the house. Little does Sunfire know, Lady Kimono has had her eye on her for a while. She first deceives Sunfire with a letter from her fellow heroines saying she is no longer needed as a member of their league. She is given coordinates to where she must go to resign but the coordinates are the same place as the home of Lady Kimono. She goes and finds nothing, but she didn't return home by herself. Lady Kimono follows her and begins to wear her down and eventually brainwashing her to become her Asian Whore.
Supernatural
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thoughts on my background. Sunfire(dragonlily) is so beautiful passed out. She'll soon be under the control of evil Lady Kimono
Attachments
IMG_1184.PNG
IMG_1184.PNG (4.33 MiB) Viewed 1191 times