Cat's Toy

A darker, full bodied blend.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

I posted this story a couple of weeks ago, and took it down after a few hours. I since made some major changes to the story, so it will hopefully read better. Any feed back / suggestions whether by PM, Chat, or here is appreciated.

K

CAT’S TOY

Kara got out of the ‘Lyft’ car, saying “I should only be a few minutes.” As she turned and walked to the large double entrance doors to Cat Grant’s estate. She rang the doorbell and got no answer. She pulled her glasses down so she could use her supervision. Cat was in her ‘game room’ listening to music, so she let herself in. “Cat?” Kara called.

“Kiera?” Cat said as she stood up. “Sorry, but I rang the door bell, and I have a driver waiting on me.” “It is okay, I assume you know why I called you.” Kara’s half smiled, “Snapper?” Kara fiddled a little as she was a little ashamed of what had happened. “How could you risk the reputation of Cat Co so frivolously?” “I am sorry, Miss Grant but Supergirl...” “SUPERGIRL!” Cat admonished Kara. “You risked my reputation because Supergirl said it was OK?!?! “People’s lives were at risk!” Kara responded. “And if you were wrong to trust her? Then what?” Kara looked at her feet as she couldn’t look Cat in the eye, as Kara knew her former boss was right.

Cat turned around and filled her half empty glass and poured a drink from a separate bottle for Kara. Walking back she handed the glass with the green tinted liquid to Kara. “I don’t..” Cat glared at Kara in her special way, until Kara lifted the glass and took a sip. Kara pursed her lips as the contents hit the back of her throat. “What is this?” “It is Absinthe. It is made from Chlorophyll” “It is potent.” Kara remarked. “So you are here to beg me to get your job back. Is that it?” “Um, well I was hoping, um perhaps.”

Cat turned and walked into the next room, with Kara in close pursuit. “I told you before, that it was up to you to excel or fail.” “I know, but I had to do it. I had to post that article” Cat stopped in front of a small raised stainless steel platform with a one foot pole in the middle of matching walls about six feet apart. “I know to help your friend Supergirl.” “Well yes, National city…” Cat cut her off “We already went over that, or are you telling me you would do it again?” “I am not sure.” Kara said truthfully. “Well I tell you what, perhaps there is a way.” Cat said as she polished off her drink, then cleared her throat to push Kara into finishing hers. Setting her glass down Cat circled Kara. “Kiera, I think Supergirl is the one who got you into this mess, she should get you out.”

“Um, I am not following?” Cat turned and with a determined look that made Kara stand at attention. “Kiera, I want Supergirl to test my new toy.” Kierra looked at the device. “What is it?” “Do not worry yourself, I will explain it to Supergirl an hour from now.” “One hour? What if I can’t reach her. You know she is kinda busy.” “Pfffttt, Trust me she is not too busy to come and visit me.” Kara fidgeted trying to think of a way out. “Cat I really do not want to get her involved, it is my problem not hers.” Cat was now behind her former assistant and leaned into her shoulder. “Tell her one hour and if she is cooperative, I will see about getting your job back.”

Kara still protested. “But, I am not sure I can get her so fast.” Cat pointed at Kara. “59 minutes Kiera” she said. Kara could only shake her head. “You better hurry!” Kara turned and hustled out of the house and into the car. “Take me home.” She instructed the driver.

Getting home once inside she wasted no time in stripping off her Kara Danver clothes to reveal the red, blue, and yellow outfit, the world knew as Supergirl!

“Whoosh” Cat turned as Supergirl landed on the balcony. “Five minutes to spare.” Noted Cat. “Ms. Grant.” Supergirl stated as she stepped into the room. “Kara said you thought I was the one who got her fired. It is not that way at all. She was only doing what was right!” Cat shook her head disapprovingly and handed Supergirl a drink. “Sorry, I don’t drink and fly.”

Cat shifted on her feet, making her dissatisfaction known. “Did Kara also say, I would help her if you were cooperative” with that Cat put her fingers under the class and pushed it up between the young blondes lips, until the entire green liquid was gone. Taking the glass she refilled it, and handed it back to the girl of steel. “Besides who said anything about flying?” Cat said as she walked around the blonde bombshell. “Drink up” Supergirl did as expected noting the burning sensation as the liquid went down. and Cat refilled her glass. Supergirl could feel the effects of the strong drink as she took a sip of the fourth drink she had in one hour. “So you want me to drink with you? Is that it?” Cat smirked “No, follow me.”

As they entered the room she was in earlier Cat again stopped in front of the Stainless steel platform. “I want you to stand here.” Cat motioned towards the platform. Supergirl stepped around Cat and looked at the contraption. “What is it?” “It is a 3D renderer”

“Let me show you how it works” Cat took a remote out of her purse activating the machine. Supergirl approached she could hear a high pitch hum. Looking close it seemed to be coming from the rod. Bending down she noted that there was small bumbs on the short rod in the middle of the floor. She also saw a small opening in the middle of the rounded tip. Touching the tip with her fore finger she Pulled back quickly as the rod was vibrating so fast it felt like it was electrified. She also noted that the rod was coated with a clear slippery gel. “What is this?” she asked turning to Cat. As she rubbed the clear, slippery ooze between her fingers. “It is a project I have been working on, it is why I left Cat Co.” Cat walked up to Supergirl. Placing a finger on her large ‘S’ tracing It seductively. Supergirl was feeling very flushed as Cat was so close. She could smell her perfume as she took a breath. “and?” Supergirl questioned as she stepped back away from Cat but her heels hit the base of the raised platform. “I will explain. Now step onto the platform and place your feet in the marked spots” Supergirl looked over her shoulder at the machine again, not sure to trust Cat. “Why me?”

Cat touched Supergirl’s chin with her fingers, turning the girl of steel’s head back to her. “Because, you are the light that shines the brightest. Not just in our city, but in my life.” Cat leaned in and kissed Supergirl. Supergirl, unlike her earth sister was not gay, had never kissed another woman and was unsure of what to do. She put her hands on Cat’s shoulders to push the older woman away, but felt herself swoon and instead pulled Cat to her and returned the kiss.

As they kissed, Cat pushed Supergirl toward the platform. Supergirl did not resist as she was lost in a haze from the drinks and the deep sensual kiss. Breaking the kiss, Cat picked Supergirl up and set her onto the platform. Supergirl looked at Cat shocked before looking down seeing the marks on the floor perfectly outlined her boots. “You made this for me?” The maid of might said with a sudden realization. “Yes, and to as why? So YOU can help me free my brother!”

Supergirl looked at her quizzically “I did not know you had a brother?” Supergirl did not notice two small segmented rods slowly extending from either side of her. The poles extended till one was just below her chest and the other above her small perky tits. Supergirl grabbed the poles and began to push them back into the walls. Cat grabbed Supergirl’s wrists and countered Supergirl’s efforts. “Cat?” Supergirl looked down at Cat’s hands in confusion. Cat was actually squeezing so hard she felt it. “Your hurting me?” Looking up Cat began to morph. “You’re not Ms. Grant!” “No I am not! I am Jemek, Armek’s sister!” the large White Martian hissed.

Supergirl’s eyes glowed, but Jemek backhanded Supergirl, splaying her long blonde hair across her face. “I will defeat you as I did your bro naaaaaaahhhhhhhh” she was cut off as the poles collapsed together squeezing her chest together. The rods vibrated as the one between her feet did. However, these were coated in a sticky solution causing her tunic to twist in their grasp. Another rod slammed into her back trapping her in place. After a moment Supergirl regained her senses as the rods began to undulate massaging her perky supergirls. “Enough” the maid of might declared but was shocked to find that she couldn’t budge the metal bars. The large greyish monster gave her a toothy smile as he watched Supergirl face turn from anger to surprise. “Nth metal” Jamek said flatly. Supergirl struggled some more as the rods kneaded and vibed her chest. Jemek smiled as she saw small little raised dimple starting to form on either side of the mighty Supergirl large ‘S’.

“I understand that this alien metal is strong enough to even hold you.” She stated. Kara’s eyes started to glow, “Let’s see how long it will be able to stand THIS” Just as two beams shot from her eyes towards the base of the rod on the left wall. “No, no, no you don’t” the rod below her squirted her squarely between her legs with a strong pulsating stream. “OH!” Supergirl gasped as the pulsing stream struck her oh so perfectly! The spray from the liquid causing her short red skirt to dance. Jemek took each nipple that was now clearing showing through the tight blue fabric between her fingers and squeezed, as the warm thick liquid coated her supercoozy. The slick liquid now coated and was running down the inside of her dark hose clad thighs filling her knee high red boots with the ooze.

“Why are you doing this?” “So you can help me free my brother, Kara Danvers!” Kara eyes were wide as Jemek had just stated her real identity. “Yes, Cat knows your secret. Your little trick with your green friend was cute, but she figured it out when the two of you battled in downtown.” The marvel of National City could only shake her head ‘No’ as she was being assaulted. Supergirl’s, short red skirt was now a dark red as the liquid had coated it too. “Where is she?” Supergirl using her super vision scanned the house searching for the real Cat Grant. Finally she spots her cocooned in the attic.

“Your, mental powers do not work on me!” Supergirl stated defiantly. “That is true when you are at full power, but perhaps a little conditioning will weaken your defenses!” Jemek again morphed into Cat Grant. “I wonder if you have the same wicked dreams of Cat as she does of you Kara?”

Cat leaned in and kissed Supergirl who kept her lips closed as she did not want to let that monster know it was getting to her. Cat’s long fingers found the latches the held the long red iconic cape in place, pulling it free and letting it fall to the floor. Stepping off the pedestal and coming behind the girl of steel. “I am tapping into Cat’s subconscious. She like me, wishes to see you on your knees bowing to our will, even if our motivations are not the same. She is going to guide me, assuring your complete surrender. Cat pulled Kara’s long blonde hair to the side so she could kiss the nape of her neck. “Please don’t do this.” “I am only doing what Cat Grant has always wanted to do to you!” “What is that?” Supergirl asked. “To train you in the ways of servitude!” “no” Supergirl whimpered.

Cat whispered in her ear “You are mine!” as her palms pressed each of Supergirl’s sensitive tits, before her hands went down her tight stomach to the front of her skirt. “Why do you always deny what you really want?” Cat said as she kissed the jaw line of the helpless superheroine as her fingernails stroked her soaked dark stocking clad thighs. “I don’t want this.” Supergirl said in a gasping voice. “Of course you do. You have always had someone to protect you, to tell you what to do, what to wear…”

Supergirl thought about this and it was true that she always had her Mother and Alex, and how she always looked up to Cat. “It is why you wear those ‘FMBs?’” Cat taunted. “They are NOT fuck-me-ohhh-boots” she protested breathlessly. “Oh! Then why do you have kneeling pads built into them?” Supergirl’s breath was getting shallow as her body heated up.

Cat sensed that Supergirl was getting close. “Now don’t you cum” Cat smiled as the pulsating jet quit as did the chest massaging poles. Supergirl slumped as she closed her eyes trying to get herself ‘back together’. “It was those boots that gave me the idea for this sweet little machine.” “Cat please” Supergirl pleaded as Cat’s hand was now stroking the pussy of steel. Her fingers rubbed causing her blue panties to cling to her swollen mound causing a beautiful deep camel toe. The breast rod slowly began to restart as Cat played with Supergirl. A soft moan escaped her lips as she felt growing need for release build inside her. “Kiera, I will take very good care of you.” Cat placed her hands on the shoulders of Supergirl. “Kneel” Supergirl looked down and saw the rod between her feet start to rise. “Oh, but it is too large.” She said as she felt the poles across her chest and back slowing forcing her down toward the tip. “To large? ha surely not for SUPERgirl? Cat taunted. The pole below her restarted spraying her leotard covered pussy with the warm slick ooze. Supergirl squirmed as she tried to fight it but she was being over powered by the machine and the strength of Jemek.

Her pussy was on fire as the rod was now only inches from her. Cat stopped the stream and the bars from going down, “We do not want to ruin your cute little leotard now do we?” Cat slipped her fingers under the thin blue strip and pulling it to the side. Restarting the breast bars, but not the pulsated jet Cat middle finger circled the engorged clit of the needy girl of steel eliciting a soft moan.

Supergirl jerked in the machine causing it to almost come off its foundation, as the tip of the rod touched her. Cat was now back in front of Supergirl as her deep blue eyes began to tear up. Cat took her cheeks in her hands “Do you want me to stop” Cat then turned off the vibrating rod and stilled the breast poles. Kara shock her head no. “Tell me.” Cat said pleadingly. “Please Stop, Don’t do this to me!” Cat leaned in and kissed her bound former assistant. This time Kara kissed her back as their tongues were playing hockey. Cat fingered the controls and the pole began to vibe again as the breast rods disengaged.

“What do you want Kara?” Supergirl did not even notice that Cat pronounce her name correctly as she responded with hot breath. “I want you to fuck me!” Cat smiled as she placed her hands on the now compliant girl, pushing down. “Kneel” she commanded as Supergirl at first tried to resist, but her legs felt like jelly as she was impaled on the humming rod. “Cat!,Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh RAO!” she moaned as her body tensed and spasmed.

Cat grabbed Supergirl by her delicate looking neck and squeezed. “Urrkk” Supergirl’s eyes went wide as her hand went to the wrists of Cat. Cat smiled, as did the real Cat Grant who was in a dream like daze but mentally linked to what Jemek was doing to Kara. Supergirl’s overheated body was being denied the oh so needed oxygen as Cat choked her. Cat pulled up and down, forcing the rod deeper and deeper into the maid of might’s sex. With one final thrust the rod struck her cervix causing the rod to jettison its slick, warm, ooze deep inside the helpless blonde heroine. Supergirl’s mouth went wide as a massive orgasm to claimed her.

Supergirl’s body spasmed as her hands squeezed so tight from the intense release it caused Jemek to yelp in pain and release the throat of Supergirl. Supergirl sucked in the much needed fresh air as the rod was now pump fucking Supergirl. The maid of mights arms went to her thighs as she bounced up and down on the Nth metal phallus. Cat smiled as she admired the girl of steel who was lost in the throes of ecstasy. “I want to see” Supergirl moaned as she fucked herself on the pole of destiny. Cat lifted her skirt tucking it under her belt and positioned a mirror so Supergirl could watch as the powerful rod impaled her. “You like the machine I made for you?” “YES, YES, YES” screamed Supergirl as she was now furiously fucking herself on the pole.

Cat watched as she slipped out of her panties before she fingered herself. “You are so beautiful Kara” Cat said as she watched the girl bounce up and down. The heroine’s blonde hair getting all messy, sticking to her sweaty face as she was lost in ecstasy. Cat fingered the controls once more and the pulsating jet turned back on. Supergirl froze as she came harder than she had ever done in her life! Her body shook as another orgasm caused her entire body to tense. Her pussy clamped around the rod that was mercilessly pounding her. The motors driving the rod strained as Supergirl’s sugar walls clamped down to the rod.

Soon, Supergirl was down on her knees gasping and her muscles fatigued, the pole now freely pumping and vibing deep inside her. Gasping “No more” she tried to catch her breath. Cat got down on her knees in front of Supergirl and they kissed each other wildly. “Please, um ohh no more. I can’t take any more.”

Cat took Supergirl’s cheeks in her hands. “I am not done yet.” Cat then stood up and straddled Supergirl “I think you need to show me some appreciation!” The sexy blonde heroine kissed the bare pussy presented in front of her. Soon Supergirl’s lips, tongue and nose was feverishly working the cunt of her mistress. Cat grabbed the long blonde mane of Supergirl pulling her in tightly as she came on the face of blonde bombshell. Cat screamed in victory before stepping back. With a satiated smile she said “I think I have found a new job for you!”

Supergirl collapsed now to weak to even lift herself off the rod. “Please stop, oh sooo sensitive. Please Cat.” Cat stepped forward and gave Supergirl a small kiss, “You are mine aren’t you Kiera?” Supergirl nodded, then Cat turned off the pump and vibrator, but leaving Supergirl impaled. After a few minutes Supergirl finally found the strength to pull herself off the rod. Now on all fours she felt her boots being removed. She did not move till she felt her belt being removed. Looking back she saw Jemek! Supergirl spun over onto her back and started to rise but was met with the right heel of Jemek stunning her onto her back. Jemek pulled bright red super skirt off her legs tossing it to the side.

Supergirl moaned as Jemek grabbed her hair pulling the limp girl of steel off her feet so they were face to face. Supergirl looked at the monster in fear as a mist came from the monster’s mouth into the surprised face of Supergirl. Jemek dropped Supergirl on her ass, who was now only wearing her blue body suit. Supergirl coughed and sputtered as she staggered to her feet. Thinking to herself she ‘must get away’. “Still resisting?” Jemek then backhanded the maid of might sending her flying into the far wall.

Jemek strode to the unmoving girl of steel as she laid crumbled on the floor. Jemek large fist bundled up the large ‘S’ on her chest and easily lifted Supergirl up. Jemek shook Supergirl until her eyes fluttered open. “Time for you to help me free my Brother and get revenge on M’Gann, J’onn J’onzz and the rest of vile creatures at the DEO!”

Again Jemek emitted a cloud of mist into Supergirl’s face. This time the Heroine of National City eyes rolled up into her head as Jemek smiled in satisfaction. “You have one more mission to perform before I kill you.” Jemek then stripped the last of Supergirl’s clothes before cocooning the slumbering maid of might.

Once Supergirl was secured Jemek transformed. Now ‘Supergirl’ stood under the hanging Kara Zorel. “I will allow you to watch as Armek and I torture and destroy your friends. Once we have our revenge, we will return for you and Cat. I will make you watch as I squash her like a bug. Then you will beg us to send you on to your afterlife!” The faux Supergirl then blasted straight up through the three story mansion into the night sky toward the DEO, leaving a pile of debris under the helpless Supergirl cocooned in her prison.
Last edited by ksire_99 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Very sexy! Kara stood no chance in the face of such mighty pleasuring rods! Love the idea of her naked in that cocoon at the end too! Great job!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

This reworked version of the story is far better with clearer writing, interesting motivation, enhaced sexuality and a much more dramatic conclusion. So glad I came back for the reread! Nicely done, ksire,
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow ummm, is it me or is it getting warm in here?! :D
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
girlofsteel
Henchman
Henchman

I too like your villain's motivation. Definitely well done and, like always, I can't wait to see what you do next.
Echoes of Destruction - https://bit.ly/36InC8N
Alert Station - https://bit.ly/3iQyHaf
Lost in the Swarm - https://bit.ly/3uMcgZg