Batgirl Chlorformed and in Peril!

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
davidfet1
Henchman
Henchman

Hi, All.

I'm Dave and I am new around here. I love the superheroine genre and decided to try my hand at shooting some images and video. I am partial to the Yvonne Craig Version of the Character and tried creating my own version of the costume.

Enjoy!
Attachments
12.jpg
12.jpg (156.17 KiB) Viewed 3429 times
16a.jpg
16a.jpg (174.99 KiB) Viewed 3429 times
17.jpg
17.jpg (192.69 KiB) Viewed 3429 times
16.jpg
16.jpg (301.11 KiB) Viewed 3429 times
14.jpg
14.jpg (158.99 KiB) Viewed 3429 times
15.jpg
15.jpg (341.27 KiB) Viewed 3429 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

God that costume looks amazing! Purrrrrfect
Xplorer2016
Neophyte
Neophyte

Love the actual chloroforming scene. Beautiful display of batgirl body's in her mist sexy outfit, very shapely. Way to go batgirl and villain!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Video? :)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wasn't this stuff shot back in 2012, Dave? I seem to recall you posted preview pics of Randy Moore (above), Hannah Perez, Kendra James and a couple of other models. Yet the videos were never released.

Are you finally going to make these videos available?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I saw these pics before as well.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Here are the threads from 2014 with some of the photos dated as 2012.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23548
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23552
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23799
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23800

Will this stuff ever get released?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
davidfet1
Henchman
Henchman

Good to hear from all of you guys. Yes I posted in 2012. I currently do not publish because of all the file sharing. However, I hope to publish soon. Just working on other projects but still wanted to share.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Good to hear you're still hoping to release the stuff at some point.

To be honest, I don't think there will ever be a 'safe' time when piracy doesn't exist. The content has obviously cost you quite a lot. Yet it has made you precisely $0.00 in the years it has been sat on your hard drive.

Also, if you're hoping for a big copyright clampdown at some point, bear in mind that could include DC and Marvel flexing their legal muscle over what constitutes parody and fair use. We don't know what the future holds for this genre. You could easily be left with a load of unsaleable content.