The Cruel Interrogation of Chea Musashi: Part 1 (catfightfantasies.com)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Hey gang. Sorry I've been away from the forums for so long (been working a little double-time for the past couple of weeks) but now, I'm ready to get back to doing what I do best: 'ole' Oriental surgical procedure'. And I have a classic here featuring the rough and ready Nicole Oring that I think some may find interesting. I've never done reviews on catfight vids before and the forum doesn't have a spot for talking about stories like this, but since Nicole was in it, I just had to give it a shot. So bare with me a little as I try to create a format that describes the good, the bad and the juicy in these kinds of productions :

Plot: In the Los Angeles underground, powerful people have a tendency to make enemies and when enemies become problems, assassins like 'Nasty' Annie Gunn are always there to clean up the mess...for a price. But this time, Annie's in a situation that's way over her head and way above her pay grade when she learns that her boss' rival Adam is putting together a hit-squad to remove any obstacles in the way of his ascension to power.

Knowing that keeping her job as a 'free-lancer' hinges on keeping her boss alive at all costs, Annie ventures into the underground to find possible top candidates for Adam's new hit-squad and eliminating them one by one before they can reach her client. The last link in the chain is Chea Musashi, a hyper-sexual lesbian hitwoman for the Yakuza who bases her prices on how much pleasure her victims give her before they die.

Annie knows that Chea knows where Adam is hiding out and she's determined to find his location from her...even if that means beating the 'living piss' out of her. However, Chea is no pushover and has had her fair share of kills over the years and odds are before this fight is over, it may be Annie who ends up becoming Chea's biatch...
chea01 (Surprise visitor).mp4_snapshot_02.37_[2016.06.05_19.33.25].jpg
chea01 (Surprise visitor).mp4_snapshot_02.37_[2016.06.05_19.33.25].jpg (29.75 KiB) Viewed 3072 times
Weigh In (Thoughts on the Film)

While this isn't exactly a superheroine film, I just had to see it and give a review on it because it had one of my favorite fetish models in it: Nicole Oring. That and the fact that it's a choreographed 'mixed-fight' video also made it all the more appealing for me. Plus, there's no real characterization for Nicole and Annie Gunn's characters as we know very little about their backgrounds in this story.

That's something else that you need to take note of: for those of you expecting to see a 'good girl versus bad girl' style scenario, get that idea out of your head right now. Based on the way they attempted to create this, there are no heroes or even villains in this story. It's a straight simple case of fisticuffs between two bad-ass hitwomen, almost like the 'Kill Bill' series without the blood and gore.

Combatants ('Nasty' Annie Gunn and Nicole Oring)

Let's start things off with a little appetizer:

First, there's 'Nasty' Annie Gunn's character who is simply called...well, Annie. Annie is one fine looking 'piece of pie' in this vid. Her body, her hair...that lip-ring combined with her 'take no prisoners' attitude made her character very fierce and hot. Though Annie gets top billing in this vid, her character is no saint and couldn't care less about who lives or dies. But she is the quessintial anti-heroine and it shows with her cynical behavior and sarcastic wit in the vid. Annie Gunn was an excellent candidate for this role.
chea01 (Introducing Annie).mp4_snapshot_02.44_[2016.06.05_19.33.57].jpg
chea01 (Introducing Annie).mp4_snapshot_02.44_[2016.06.05_19.33.57].jpg (23.35 KiB) Viewed 3072 times
Nicole Oring steals a great deal of the show with her portrayal of Korean-Japanese hitwoman Chea Musashi. From the moment they show Nicole on-screen, you know you're not gonna be able to take your eyes off of her. In the first few minutes of the story (shown in a black and white flashback), Nicole is already laying a smackdown on Annie and having her way with her. Plus being a mixed martial arts practitioner, Nicole had no problems with fight choreography in this vid...the woman moved like an expert and Annie was able to keep up with her blow for blow.

Nicole is probably the true solid reason to purchase this vid as she is just so sensual and stunningly beautiful in this vid. Really do wish she would come back and reprise this role because she did a phenomenal job.
chea01 (Chea Musashi).mp4_snapshot_02.52_[2016.06.05_19.35.21].jpg
chea01 (Chea Musashi).mp4_snapshot_02.52_[2016.06.05_19.35.21].jpg (40.6 KiB) Viewed 3072 times
Game On! (Thoughts on the Fight and the Sexual Performance)

My pulse was racing like a Maseratti engine at a Le Mans' performance track within the first minute of this vid. After a quick flashback from Annie's point of view, the combatants are introduced and the 'fists of fury' began to fly between Annie and Nicole. Annie leads the attack with a chain whip, but Nicole's jaguar reflexes catches the weapon and the two proceed to lay waste to each other with punches to the face, stomach and so forth.
chea01 (Doin' it the hard way).mp4_snapshot_03.34_[2016.06.05_19.39.46].jpg
chea01 (Doin' it the hard way).mp4_snapshot_03.34_[2016.06.05_19.39.46].jpg (27.91 KiB) Viewed 3072 times
Halfway through the story, Nicole becomes the dominator and she's pulverizing Annie's bare cleavage, blow after blow before she starts choking the mess out of Annie, who did a great job of pretending to gasp and cough for air and trying to get Nicole to let go of her.

Now, in some scenes, the choreography was a little choppy, but other times it was right on point. Plus, the sound effects that were used for the strikes were excellent and fit in nicely with the fight and Nicole and Annie's reactions to get struck by each other were right on the money.

-Loved the part when the two of them are wrestling on the floor rolling on top of each other and Annie gets Nicole in a nice jujitsu-style Anaconda hold with her thighs.

-Nicole was totally on fire in this vid. After she's pacified Annie some, she stands her up against a pool table and really gets naughty with her: spanking, nipple licking, crotch rubbing and so forth.

But Nicole's finest moment in this vid?
chea01 (Chea's pleasure).mp4_snapshot_15.05_[2016.06.05_19.51.02].jpg
chea01 (Chea's pleasure).mp4_snapshot_15.05_[2016.06.05_19.51.02].jpg (25.28 KiB) Viewed 3072 times
Three minutes of cunt-grinding on Annie's lovely face! That for me was the sugar-coated topping that I was waiting to get a taste of. With her white satin panties still on, Nicole proceeds to grind herself against Annie's face and her moans of pleasure were fabulous. The camera angles that they used for this shot were just...mouth-watering! From the side, behind, up-close and they make sure to get in tight on Nicole's lovely face as she moans with ecstasy and then cums right on Annie's face...

(stops to catch breath, regains composure) Sorry folks...but I guarantee that once you see this part, you'll be replaying it for hours on your computer. Nicole really went to new heights when she did this scene and that's what makes her performance all the more sweeter.

-However, Nicole's character drops her guard a little too soon and Annie gains the upper hand. Nicole's reaction when Annie gets the drop on her was priceless.

Pretty soon, our Korean beauty is tied spread eagle in the middle of the room and Annie is ready to torture Nicole's character for more info. Annie tears open Nicole's gown, plays with and squeezes Nicole's fruit and through it all, Nicole is moaning and then hollering in pain and in ecstasy. Such a tempting and visually stunning scene but sadly...
chea01 (WTF).mp4_snapshot_22.41_[2016.06.05_19.56.12].jpg
chea01 (WTF).mp4_snapshot_22.41_[2016.06.05_19.56.12].jpg (11.91 KiB) Viewed 3072 times
yes folks...that is how they ended part 1. For me, that was the only real con to this vid, but everything else was sweet as honey-bread.

Final Thoughts and Outcome

I don't know who the producer is that put this production together, but they were definitely onto something when they created it. So I'll say up front that it's disappointing that they didn't give this series a continuation or at least a proper conclusion that it deserves. Nicole Oring and 'Nasty' Annie Gunn were excellent star attractions and they both played their parts with fierce and creative gusto. I really dug this vid and while it's sad that Nicole has retired from fetish vids, it would be real nice for her to start back. Because honestly...I don't really see much of a continuation to this series without her lovely presence in it.

Final Score for 'The Brutal interrogation of Chea Musashi': 10 out of 10! :thumbup:

I highly prescribe this 'fight fantasy' for mixed fighting fans or Nicole Oring and Annie Gunn fans!
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Some more juicy screenshots of this femme fatale throwdown:
chea01 (anaconda style).mp4_snapshot_07.24_[2016.06.05_19.46.11].jpg
chea01 (anaconda style).mp4_snapshot_07.24_[2016.06.05_19.46.11].jpg (44.29 KiB) Viewed 3071 times
chea01 (Annie all choked up).mp4_snapshot_08.01_[2016.06.05_19.47.25].jpg
chea01 (Annie all choked up).mp4_snapshot_08.01_[2016.06.05_19.47.25].jpg (32.43 KiB) Viewed 3071 times
chea01 (Nicole Oring).mp4_snapshot_07.03_[2016.06.05_19.43.39].jpg
chea01 (Nicole Oring).mp4_snapshot_07.03_[2016.06.05_19.43.39].jpg (37.23 KiB) Viewed 3071 times
chea01 (Chea gets off on Annie's face).mp4_snapshot_16.54_[2016.06.05_19.51.48].jpg
chea01 (Chea gets off on Annie's face).mp4_snapshot_16.54_[2016.06.05_19.51.48].jpg (27.13 KiB) Viewed 3071 times
chea01 (Nicole Oring).mp4_snapshot_10.56_[2016.06.05_19.50.13].jpg
chea01 (Nicole Oring).mp4_snapshot_10.56_[2016.06.05_19.50.13].jpg (32.93 KiB) Viewed 3071 times
chea01 (Compromising position).mp4_snapshot_18.32_[2016.06.05_19.52.33].jpg
chea01 (Compromising position).mp4_snapshot_18.32_[2016.06.05_19.52.33].jpg (18.97 KiB) Viewed 3071 times
This catfight rocked da' house! (Whoever made this, really needs to find a way to keep this story going cause it deserves a continuation).
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Two bad they did not do a part 2.

I know the producer is focused on Pro Style Fantasies
shevek
Producer
Producer

Oring has retired, I understand. Too bad, she did some great stuff. Big fan of Ninja Hawk. She has an Instagram that people can (respectfully) check out.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:Two bad they did not do a part 2.

I know the producer is focused on Pro Style Fantasies
And that's a damned shame, Dazzle1. This had so much potential and they don't even bother to finish it? It's disappointing that something so good doesn't get a continuation.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

shevek wrote:Oring has retired, I understand. Too bad, she did some great stuff. Big fan of Ninja Hawk. She has an Instagram that people can (respectfully) check out.
Likewise. Ninja Hawk had a great origin story and her character was 'denied her revenge' in that story and that ain't right. Honestly, somebody should really tell the production team that story needs a continuation.