"American Gem" photostory

General discussions about superheroines!
bekins1985
Neophyte
Neophyte

Does anyone remember a superheroine called "American Gem". I saw a photostory about her many years ago that I really enjoyed. She was captured by a female doctor or scientist who cuts off heroine's costume and examines her. I don't remember where I saw this photostory but I would really like to find it again and I have not had any luck. Does anyone know what I am talking about and where I can find it again? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
bekins1985
Neophyte
Neophyte

In case I have the name wrong, the superheroine was a redhead. Her costume consisted of a blue one piece swimsuit with red on the sides. She wore a silver eye mask, and had a silver belt. I think the cape was red. the female doctor or scientist who captured her was a blonde. I am thinking this was from about 10 years ago, but I would really love to find it again if possible.

Another photostory that I would like to find again was called "Spydra Trap" I think. Again it was from about 10 years ago. The superheroine was blonde, wore a red mask that covered her eyes, a red vest-like top that had black spiderweb like patterns on it, and blue bottoms.
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

Not sure about the first, but I think Spydra the trap was from the old Superheroines.com website and may have had Jana Cova as the Spydra.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Pretty sure both of those are from Superheroines.com back in the day.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
teotwawki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

American Gem and Spydra are both from the old Superheroines.com site. Might have them both...just need to figure out what drive I stashed them on.
shevek
Producer
Producer

I remember the brief shooting star that was Jana Cova on Superheroines.com. She's still around at the age of about 36, entrepreneurially running her own pron empire from Brno, Czech Republic (like the legions of webcammers all over Eastern Europe, but much better known). http://www.clubjanacova.com/
Contact her at that site (Twitter is probably useless, there are too many impostors) and suggest to her she should get back into the SHIP game! I, for one, am surprised nobody's producing these kinds of movies anywhere in Eastern Europe (unless someone knows something?).

backnine2000
Neophyte
Neophyte

I have both sets, though I'm not sure if the Gem one is complete, but I think it is.
teotwawki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Found them..PM me if you still want them.
Sheemery
Neophyte
Neophyte

I've been looking for the American Gem one once every year or so but never had any luck. I came across this thread this time and joined the site in hopes of PMing you teotwawki but it appears I need to take part in more discussions before I am allowed to PM you. I do like comic books so I will work on that. haha