Greetings

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

Hello Everyone !
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hello back at ya.

If you have any questions just send me a private message (pm) or post here. I'm a sort of meeter and greeter.

Welcome to the board
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

Thank you very much, I wish there was more people on the chatrooms. Sadly they are not crowded much often.
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well hello there
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

FallOutDweller wrote:Thank you very much, I wish there was more people on the chatrooms. Sadly they are not crowded much often.
You can still hit individuals up by using the 'Chat now' button in the bottom right of the bar at the bottom of the screen- it shows who is available
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).