Greetings from the kinky bunny

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
MrBunny
Neophyte
Neophyte

Having read the forum for some time I figured I might as well write a quick intro here as well.

I mostly dwell into 3D comics myself, and got a DeviantART page, as well as my own website at www.mrbunnyart.com (mostly cause DeviantART aren't too fond of the more graphical images. And yes I'll fix the missing image on the front page :yes: ). Mostly I prefer to play around with my own characters as they provide a bit more freedom when it comes to character development, costumes and stories, as opposed to the more mainstream/familiar characters, where people have very different opinions about everything from personal traits and lore to costume designs.

Besides 3D and art, I frequently read superheroine themed stories and watch the occasional video.

/Mr.Bunny
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome, if you have any questions just post here or send me a private message. Glad you lurk no more!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Just visited your deviant art page... Love the looks of Ebony Star, Techno Gal and 2013's Patriotica!
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Welcome, Mr. Bunny. Love your art and stories. Everyone should check out your website, since all of your stuff is there.