New RPer and hopeful producer saying hi!

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Lexi's Heroines
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey everyone!

My name's Lexi, super heroine rper and maybe future producer!

Love roleplaying as a heroine in peril and been doing it for a few years online. Developed some good relationships over time as well as some bad. Now I'm trying this site out and my first impression is that it seems great and very open and accepting!

Recently, I started to look into making my fiction world come to life by looking into maybe starting up a production company that would turn my roleplays and my roleplay world into reality, it would really be a dream come true but I also know that this takes a whole lot of work and isn't cheap. Therefore it's at the idea/planning stage at the moment and I'm gathering information about everything.

I really enjoy talking to other heroine enthusiasts about this possability and looking for them to help me out and to see if there is a market for my ideas, it's a very nichéd idea so maybe not as proad as many heroine in peril producers but I hope that the niché will eventually give my idea more of a trademark feel and something people can relate it too.

I have already recieved good response from other sites with people showing interest to be both heroines as well as villains, it's all just small talk and ideas at the moment since it would be hard to gather people to do all this (I currently live in Europe) but I try to look at it as some ground work for the future.

Please feel free to write me if you are interested in knowing more. I would love to talk about future videos if you are interested. I have discovered that laying some ground work for videos really is really helpfull and should this idea take of I already have some interested people with plots and ideas good to go as well as the opportunity to contact the people interested in playing the heroines/villains. This would off course be amateur at first with heroine and villain hopefulls playing the characters and not well paid professional models, that would cost a bit to much, at least starting off I think.

Besides this I also roleplay myself, like I mentioned at the start. Would love to talk to who ever might be interested in the production idea or just rping and see what we might come up with. The theme of can be discussed personally but what i can tell all of you rpers and heroine in peril-fans out there is that this will not have nudity or any graphic content whatsoever, may it be a roleplay or a future video. I am not a fan of hardcore themes, death and gore so please don't expect anything like that from me!

I really look forward to my time here at the forum and look forward to meeting new people and starting new relationships and connections!
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Pleased to have you here. I you have any news or links regarding your videos or anything else, feel free to share them. There's a place for everyone here.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome and good luck with your adventures. :)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
fog
Henchman
Henchman

looking forward to what you have in mind
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Welcome aboard! :)
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nice to meet you....look forward to your work!!
drnod
Neophyte
Neophyte

Would love to hear more about your ideas and the superheroines that you want to role play.

I am currently working on a screenplay featuring a Chinese heroine.

Contact me at the following: [email protected].

Thanks.

Dr. Nod
innocent_shera
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello! I'm a long time RPer myself. Would love to chat with you about more niché ideas. I often see most productions seem to follow the same formula. Love to see something new :D
"... without my powers... I'm just a girl, in a pretty dress..."