Angela Sommers movies?

General discussions about superheroines!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Does anyone know of any videos she is chloroformed or OTS carried in??? Thanks , it would be greatly appreciated!
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

She was chloroformed in her video called The Mean Masseuse. Randy Moore comes to her house and gives her a massage and then puts a chloroform soaked cloth over her face and Angela calmly goes to sleep. The is no protest and no carry. Randy then ties her up and has her way with her.

Its a fun video, Angela Sommers is beautiful! I REALLY WANT TO SEE Angela Sommers in a surprise/struggle chloroform scene with lots of protest and mmmphed screams. She has amazing eyes!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Thanks for the info! Yea, I want to see her in a surprise chloroform scene as well-- would be amazing.
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

And of course, Angela in The Mean Masseuse, is not playing a super hero.

Hopefully soon she will gets surprised by some chloroform!
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

xxxwarriorxxx,

A few months ago, I did a custom with Angela Sommers and Kendra James. It's up for sale now: http://clips4sale.com/kendra-james-feti ... owered+mp4

I thought it was pretty good. There is no plot, just 5 chloroform scenes, I thought they were a tad too long, but I should have let Kendra know to keep the scenes shorter ... under 30 seconds, but Angela is awesome, her eyes are amazing! The final few seconds of each chloroform scene are pure gold!

I want to create a kidnap worship story with Angela being acting as herself at a model shoot, then suddenly she is chloroformed and taken away to be tied and worshiped by an admirer....I'd like that!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Awesome. Thanks for the link!!! And I would def. buy that video if you get it made!
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Awesome. Thanks for the link!!! And I would def. buy that video if you get it made!
It's available here: http://clips4sale.com/11330/13759461
Enjoy!
www.KendraClips.com
www.SexyFetishVideos.com