New company, new brand with new series

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Hidden Vault Entertainment
Producer
Producer

Greeings, fans! Finn from Hidden Vault Entertainment here. I suppose I should have started here last month when I had mistakenly announced our upcoming series in Latest Superheroine Releases. But the thread was promptly moved to the Lounge. So some of you may already know me from there.

For those of you who have been waiting for our site's launch, we appreciate your patience. But our editor is just about done. We wanted to make sure that we had completed three episodes, one from each of our new series, to release at the same time for our launch.

As a tease, we decided to post some screen captures here for "MADAME, P.I.", the first series under our HEROINE ARENA brand!
Madame Ex.jpg
Madame Ex.jpg (34.68 KiB) Viewed 1352 times
Meet Excrucia, otherwise known as MADAME EX, a sultry dominatrix who moonlights as a private investigator. She uses her disciplinary tools as weapons but is also good with her hands and a very capable street fighter with no qualms about getting it done dirty. She even has submissive sidekick named TICKLE, a little badass in her own right. But we'll get to her later.

Here, Ex takes on PRINCESS DEANNA.
Deanna.jpg
Deanna.jpg (25.03 KiB) Viewed 1352 times
Unlike Ex, Deanna is a straighlaced symbol of strength and virtue. Naturally, neither of these two cares for the other's approach. So they soon clash...
gut punch.jpg
gut punch.jpg (64.13 KiB) Viewed 1352 times
choking.jpg
choking.jpg (68.31 KiB) Viewed 1352 times
grapple.jpg
grapple.jpg (69.23 KiB) Viewed 1352 times
Who comes out on top? Stay tuned!

I'll also be posting captures here for our next two series, "Z-12: SAGE vs. V" and "THE WITCH WARS: ARIANNE vs. CASSANDRA"!
https://vimeo.com/hiddenvault
Twitter @HiddenVault
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Finn wrote: I'll also be posting captures here for our next two series, "Z-12: SAGE vs. V" and "THE WITCH WARS: ARIANNE vs. CASSANDRA"!
Hi Finn, as this is the section for INTRODUCTIONS, rather than updates (and you have ticked that intro box with the post above) can I ask that you add any further updates/captures to threads in the Lounge / Producers section, as this area is really all about saying hello.

Thanks
T.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Hidden Vault Entertainment
Producer
Producer

Sure thing, T. Sorry, still learning my way around here.

Cheers.

Finn
https://vimeo.com/hiddenvault
Twitter @HiddenVault