A New Project

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I wrote this up on another forum-- I'm copying it here in case some of you don't visit there. This is just for those of you who have been super supportive of Cross the Line and the ventures of our company and the projects we're involved in-- as you'll read further down-- it leads to a feature film in the Heroine in Peril genre:

"I am about to send out a completely unrelated email to everyone… I don’t like to do this, but you guys have been so supportive of our other projects in the past– I figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

We are filming a Romantic Comedy in Phoenix, Arizona in 2 weeks. Everything is locked in but our food/catering budget was way higher than expected so we’re asking for any contributions, even if it’s just $1, to help us get that locked in.

There will be tons of girls in the movie — it’s about dating– and to be related to SHIP, there’s a scene where a girl is completely infatuated with being a sexy superheroine and she has a fetish and makes our lead character whip her and do all kinds of other things with her — it’s pretty lengthy scene (one of his dates). She will be wearing one of our original Superheroine costumes from our series– I don’t know which one it will be yet– it will be a skin-revealing one though… I’m thinking maybe Celestia but I don’t know for sure yet.

If anyone wants to contribute just a little bit to help us get this film completely funded, here is the link:

You can do it anonymously too if you want– just select that option. It’s a very exciting project for us – our 3rd feature film (we have 2 in post production now) and this one has some big sponsors waiting to see how it does– if we nail it, we can green light the “Nightshadow” feature film to be shot in Texas in early 2016!! And yes, there will be lots of peril in that film! :)

Thank you for your continued support over the years, everyone– it truly means a lot to me and my team! :)"
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I'll be honest. I'm not gonna do this. Good luck, though.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Blx wrote:I'll be honest. I'm not gonna do this. Good luck, though.
No worries. I didn't expect too many supporters from this forum simply because it's not related to SHIP in any way. We've already locked in everything - we're just raising a little bit to get food taken care of for the cast and crew while we're there. Thanks :)
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

I will contribute, based solely on the quality of your past projects. I wish you success.

K
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ksire_99 wrote:I will contribute, based solely on the quality of your past projects. I wish you success.

K
Very much appreciated-- it really means a lot :)

Also, I was asked a few times since some of the options offer things to be sent to you - you don't need to have anything sent to you if you don't want it. Just let me know.