Batgirl vids

General discussions about superheroines!
Youth111
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I'm just a newbie and have only seen a few Batgirl vids, 2 from Jim Weathers are great glove and black widow.
Wonder if there any other Batgirl or Batgirl themed videos out there of quality that people have as favourites?
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

Cali Logan has done some good Batgirl videos and she is gorgeous! And, the amazing Emily Addison has also done some. Emily looks incredible in that suit!!!
Youth111
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Any titles in particular?
I agree, Cali Logan has that girl next door look needed.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Cali Logan is awesome...so is Jim weathers stuff ....christina carter does an amazing job to on candle boxx.....wow
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Youth111 wrote:I'm just a newbie and have only seen a few Batgirl vids, 2 from Jim Weathers are great glove and black widow.
Wonder if there any other Batgirl or Batgirl themed videos out there of quality that people have as favourites?
At the bottom of the forum (on the main page) there is a Tag cloud. there is a section for Batgirl. Granted there aren't many at the moment but as producers start finding the tag cloud you can expect new ones added.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Tracy Jordan is worth checking out too.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

10/10 for Modesty KOG for not mentioning your own great Bg work with Eve!

It depends what you are after really Youth111, in terms of both the BG suit and actual content

Have you seen the Batgirl Spoiled fan flic on Youtube? They were stopped after 2 episodes but I thought the first one was excellent.
- no sex but great action

Bluestone do a good version called Darkwing, with more of a Stephanie Brown - esque BG costume
Mighty Hypnotic does Knightwoman (played by a host of lovelies in their time, including Christina Carter, Kendra James and the lovely Emily Addison.) with a non trad costume of leotard and tights (but it still looks great)
Knights of Gotham do a great Latex version of the traditional BG costume
Christina Carter does all sorts of unspeakable things to (mostly) Candle Boxx in a mashed up costume thats still great
Tracy Jordan as mentioned does a decent peril BG
Cali Logan I think does the best old style BG costume peril, together with nudity

and most other producers have had a dabble with the character

So there are lots out there but you need to refine what aspects you are into really. For me for BG its gotta be Cali, and of hers I like Paralysed Prisoner (though would have liked to see the capture) and BG Fans or Foes.
Last edited by tallyho 8 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Youth111
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Thanks for the suggestions all, keep em coming

Like trad costume or purple one. I must say Cali and Angela look pretty fetching from the limited amount Ive seen, Just watched Youtube one, Your right, greaat fight scenes.For me costume gotta be good qand as Always Batgirl's gotta have a great butt.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

KnightsofGotham.com has a ton of batgirl stuff
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

lol all the tags are kog work. he didnt need to mention his own stuff. xtremecomixxx also has quite a few batgirl related videos.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

digitalbleh wrote:lol all the tags are kog work.
For now it's only my work because no other producer has troubled themselves to use them. that won't stay that way for very long. In the meanwhile it's still good knowledge to have. I personally love tag clouds because they help me find what i need so much easier than a random search. I am a member of a forum that caters to my person fetish and using the tag cloud on that site really helped me decide what i was going to buy that week.

I was also a member of a forum that had them, then removed them on their redesign. I stopped browsing through that forum, and also stopped posting my own stuff on that forum.

So long story short it might just be my work at the moment, but it won't stay that way for very long and it's a good thing to know.
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Not saying thats bad, the tags are good i think, everyone needs to start using them, tho they are still new to this forum.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

digitalbleh wrote:Not saying thats bad, the tags are good i think, everyone needs to start using them, tho they are still new to this forum.
Yeah...give it 6 months and they will be filled with every producers stuff and will make for super simple easy buying. of course its up to the producer to not be lazy and put all the tags that represent his movie, and on the other side it has to be policed so that producers don't put in tags that don't exist.

I can already see people making a stink because a producer labeled something Debooting when there was none, or chloroform when there was none. One or two time accidental incidents are to be expected, but a habitual liar shouldn't be tolerated.
Youth111
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Thx for all the suggestions, working my way thru a couple.

Need to mention Batwoman (Kendra James) costume is fantastic and she stunningly fills it out
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I forgot to mention Valik had done Darkbat with Cali Logan too

http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... bat#p34710

Its got a great unmasking if that floats your boat.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).