The Return of Lady England, the Texan Wonder and friends!!

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Dear Fans

Thanks for all the inquiries in my DMs and email. I just wanted to update everyone on where I am at the moment. I had to take a bit of a break due to things happening in my life. Relocations and other stuff that was out of my control. Now I would like to get back to writing stories with my characters and continue the adventures of Lady England and the Texan Wonder!

I had a Patreon and had to shut it down due to the demands and my time constraints. I have decided to focus on e-books and use Smash Words. Below are some ideas for upcoming stories and projects:

1. I would like to complete the first story in my Project Defeat arc, where the worlds super villains, and clandestine organisations and even the worlds male Super hero community join forces to take down Lady England and her allies. The first story I wish to complete is The Capture of Valeria the Jungle Queen! The mighty blonde feral goddess will be challenged like she has never been challenged before!
2. Wonder Woman on Savage World! This continues from Lady England and the Dimension of Darkness, where Wonder Woman, now stripped of her title is trapped on the world where she was previously tortured, broken, enslaved and mind controlled. Now she desperately seeks redemption in the hope to return to Earth and her lover Madame Nox.
3. Martial Girl in The Tournament of Epic Proportions - continuing from the Story Singapore Swan and Angel Swan in Dark Energies Rising. The captured Martial Girl is forced to fight her way through a super villain tournament where her mind and body are tested to the limit! She is relentless in her goal to rescue her friend Fight Doll! Hopefully the Mystic Dancers will make an appearance and come to her aid. This story will expand the characters in Asia.
4. A new Texan Wonder - where she will be broken and defeated in ways she has not encountered before! Does she have the strength of will to succeed? Let’s hope not!
5. A new Lady England Story
6. An older MILF superheroine coming out of retirement but is out of her depth

I still have a huge amount of photos from shoots with models. I would like to turn them to photo comics. If anyone is interested please send me an email on [email protected] and we can arrange something. I can also do some custom shoots in the future.

I have many other ideas and as always the themes and fetishes that you are all familiar with such as mind control, brain washing, unmasking, de booting, de powering, foot fetish weaknesses, race play, plant/insectoid/creature fucking, sensuality, power drains, perilous traps and many more!
Please email me on [email protected] or DM me here on the forum if there is anything you would like me to include or write about. I am always curious to hear your ideas and suggestions and love your messages.

At the moment, my time and energy is an issue. I would appreciate whatever support people would give if they enjoy my work, of course I am not demanding anything and neither do I expect anything. Please email me at [email protected]

Regards

Darius AKA Sensual Barbarian
Attachments
IMG_0078.JPG
IMG_0078.JPG (5.86 MiB) Viewed 401 times
Heroine.jpg
Heroine.jpg (413.48 KiB) Viewed 401 times
IMG_1141.JPG
IMG_1141.JPG (6.11 MiB) Viewed 401 times
IMG_0176.JPG
IMG_0176.JPG (6.36 MiB) Viewed 401 times
IMG_1063.JPG
IMG_1063.JPG (6.44 MiB) Viewed 401 times
IMG_1299.JPG
IMG_1299.JPG (5.09 MiB) Viewed 401 times
cujo64
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Glad to see you back! Hope to see you starting to publish the e-books and have great success!
Personally I would like to see Madame Nox vs her mentor, Lady England vs Nazi/Soviet or Project Defeat against that water princess.
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I like those ideas :)