The Further Perils of Wonder Babe

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
989inaga
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The Further Perils of Wonder Babe

It was an easy task to lure the Super-Heroine into my trap, so when she finally arrived, I was fully prepared. She sneaked into the building, trying to be very cautious, looking in every direction, searching out any cameras or listening devices. However, I had cleverly hidden them all, so they were undetectable. Wonder Babe was delectable in that skin tight bustier, and star spangled thong. Her high heel red boots proved to be a disadvantage, when she started down the long wooden stairway, because they slipped from under her, as the steps tilted into a long ramp, leading to the floor below.

“WHOOOAAA!!” She yelled out, as her rump hit the ramp, and she slid down, almost in slow motion with her arms flailing in the air trying to grasp onto the railing, which unfortunately had disappeared. Those beautiful blue eyes opened wide, in recognition of her impending peril. “HHEELLLPPP!! It must have seemed forever until she reached the bottom, not knowing what danger awaited her, so when she finally sprawled onto the floor, the Super-Heroine lay there for a long moment expecting something to happen.

I sat with amusement watching the confusion on Wonder Babe's face, when nothing occurred. “Now get up, my dear.” I said to myself in anticipation of the next event. She carefully rose to one knee, and then slowly pushed her magnificent figure until it stood erect.

“OK, whoever you are, come out , so I can see you.” Cautiously moving forward, Wonder Babe had no idea what awaited her, until a heavy, rope net fell from the ceiling engulfing her whole form. “AAHHHHH...what's this?” She tried in vain to lift her arms in order to remove the netting, but for some strange reason was unable to do so. “This net seems to be so heavy.” The Super-Heroine tried to lift her legs, but they too, found it impossible, so she turned slowly in place, trying to find a method of escape, but only managed to trip on strands of the net. Her body fell onto the floor, where she rolled, which simply entangled her more. “OH..LET ME GO!”
It was time to make my appearance, so the soft fluffy pad was soaked with chloroform, and I opened the panel, crossed the floor to where my now helpless captive, Wonder Babe, lay. “Hello, I'm so glad to meet you again.”

Her eyes looked upon my visage, trying to recollect where we had met. “Who are you, and why have you done this?” She then spied the pad in my hand, and fear struck those beautiful blues. “Nooo...don't do that!” Her body tried to roll away, but it was of course futile. And Then her head tried to avoid the pad, but it's attempt was also in vain.

I held the pad inches from her nose, to let her nostrils experience the aroma. “You recognize the smell?” My enjoyment intensified, as the panic arose in the captive Wonder Babe's seductive body. She became almost stiff as a board, when I finally pressed the pad over her mouth, but leaving her nose uncovered. “Why not just breathe it in, my dear. You can't avoid the inevitable.” I chuckled. “By the way, they call me the Collector, and my purpose is to add you to my collection.”

Her eyes turned from fear to pleading. “Mmmmmffff.” The muffled protest ebbed, as she relented, and started to breathe. It was obvious that the valiant Super-Heroine understood, that I had defeated her. Those mammoth breasts rose and fell rhythmically, inhaling the potent knock out vapors. Soon the beautiful blue pupils slid back in her head, and the long black eyelashes fluttered in one last attempt to fight off the effects of the chloroform. Eventually, even Wonder Babe succumbed, and her eyes slowly, and reluctantly closed.

I found it rather stimulating, unwrapping Wonder Babes seductive body from the special net, and seeing the gorgeous limp figure lay there with arms out stretched as if begging me to hug her. She flopped about aimlessly, as I lifted her into a cradle carry, her head dangling back with that long wavy raven hair falling loosely towards the floor. One arm was folded over her mid section while the other bounced limply in the air, and those long shapely legs were draped over my arm. I carried the helpless Super-Heroine into the dungeon room, laying the sexy woman in front of the rack.

“Hhhmmmmm.” She moaned softly, as I lifted one of her arms, dangling the weight of her body, in order to strap the wrist to a section of the rack. Then lifting the other arm, I affixed that wrist to another part of the wooden frame. Her lovely faced tilted forward, peering down at the floor. “Ooohhhhh.” She stirred, trying to move her arms.

It became necessary to do two things. First, the magic power belt was removed, so her Super-Human strength would be diminished, and then I re soaked the pad with more chloroform. Her whole body weight was hanging by her wrists, when I grabbed her hair to lift that angelic face towards mine. She looked at me with a dazed expression, unaware of what I was about to do, so when I applied the pad over her nose, there was no reaction. Just the regular movement of those mammoth breasts, as they pulled the vapors into her lungs. It wasn't long before she once again hung limply by her wrists with no further movement. Lifting her slim waist, I wrapped a strap around it, securing her to the frame. After attaching each ankle, I stood back to admire the beauty of the vulnerable Wonder Babe, whose figure draped forward from the waist. “I'll have to fix that.”

“Ohhh..where..am I?” Wonder Babe's forehead now had a strap across it, and attached to the frame, preventing any movement. She saw me come into her view, and a sneer appeared on her luscious lips. “Who are you?”

“I thought I told you. I am the Collector.” My laughter annoyed her.

“What is your real name, not some stupid nick name?” She strained against the straps.

“I'm Doctor Roger Peterson, recently of the Gregory Mental Institution.” I explained, removing a syringe from its green case, and filling it with the liquid from a small vial. “I was a patient there for five years, but was recently released.” After filling the syringe, I approached the wary Super-Heroine.

“What are you going to do?” Her body tensed, as she tried to twist her wrist from the straps. “What's in that syringe?”

“Just something to relax you.” I rubbed some alcohol on her arm, before raising the needle to the spot. “Don't be afraid. You'll only feel a pinch, and then nothing.”

Wonder Babe watched me carefully. “NO..DON”T..DO THAT!” She seemed terribly afraid for a Super-Heroine, but I suppose, it was the fear of the unknown. “Oww.” There was a slight prick, and in a few moments the woman felt her toes tingle. “What have you done to me?” The tingling sensation rose up her legs, through her torso, her mammoth breasts, and into her neck. “I c..can't..feel anything. You've para....” There was no further sound from the Heroine, as she hung from the rack staring straight ahead.

“Now Wonder Babe, tell me who you are.” I demanded an answer from the pliable brain of the drugged Heroine.

“I am known as Princess Perilous, on my home planet.” Her voice droned on in a monotone.

“I thought your identity was Darlene Winters, and you were an executive with a large company.” The revelation was a shock to me.

“Many different names are used all around the world, But I am really Helene Jupiter, Princess Perilous.” She started to tense her muscles in defiance, as the drug started to lose its influence on the Super Heroine.

“She is resisting the drug, so I can give her more, or just put her to sleep.” Thinking of all the consequences, I decided to merely send her to dreamland. Filling another syringe, I inserted the needle into a vein, and watched the muscles relax, and her shapely body go limp within the restraints, as her eyes rolled around, until finally closed. Then I unzipped her boots, pulling them off to reveal two delicate ankles encased in the flesh colored panty hose. I am particularly stimulated by the fondling of extremely attractive and delicate feet.

The next time the Super-Heroine awoke, I had placed her in a bedroom setting, with an adjoining bathroom. Her bustier, and thong had been removed, leaving only her pantyhose. “Ohhhh...my..mind..is a bit confused. What is happening?” She was quickly aware that she was not restained in any way, so, when the cobwebs finally cleared, she dangled her comely legs over the edge of the bed, as she sat upright.

“Hello Wonder Babe. As you have no doubt by now noticed, I have removed your costume. Unfortunately I didn't know that you wore no bra, or I would have spared you that slight embarrassment. There is a bathroom with a large shower, that you can avail yourself. After taking advantage of that, you can find appropriate attire in the closet.” Watching her scan the room for traps, and surveillance devices amused me.

“After my shower, then what?” She stood a little shakily at the side of the bed. “When do I meet you?” Unsteadily crossing the room, Wonder Babe peered into the closet, admired several pieces of clothing, and then entered the bathroom, where she completely disrobed.

I then waited for the shower to be turned on, and saw the magnificent, curvy figure enter the stall. “I hope things are to your liking.”

She was a bit unnerved by my voice coming from above her naked form, and dropped the soap. When she bent over to pick it up, I commented. “Leave that, you won't need that soap.” Suddenly the water shut off, the stall doors closed tight and latched.

“What is happening?” She asked with a suspicious voice, and then tried opening the doors with no success. “Let me out of here.”

“In time my dear, in time.” It was interesting to notice her reaction to the gas emanating from the drain, the overflow, and the shower head. Immediately recognizing the danger, Wonder Babe pounded on the doors, in an effort to either dislodge them off their track, of to break the class, but to no avail. “I can assure you, that there is no escape.”

“WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!” She shouted, as the panic rose in her, and then feeling the fumes entering through her nostrils, Wonder Babe, made a vain effort to hold her breath. “No good, getting weak.” Holding her throat, trying to somehow prevent the vapors from entering, she staggered around the stall, bumping into the sides. “C..can't..let..him beat me again.” No sooner did she utter that defiant claim, when her legs lost their resilience, sending the Heroine to her knees. “This is not good.”

I sat smiling at the monitor, observing the gas fill the space, making it difficult to see my captive's travails. “How're you doing, my dear?”

Her voice cracked, and sounded desperate. “You..c..can't..get..awaaa...wid...dish.” there was a pause, and then a thud against the door. “Uhhhhh...I'lll..nooooo..helllppppp.” Then a long silence, before the soft long sigh signaling defeat.

Upon opening the door, I found the figure of Wonder Babe curled up, with her firm round naked breasts moving slowly up and down. “There will be one more test my dear.” Lifting the fantastic beauty from outer space, in my arms, I carried her into the bedroom, laid the incredulously shaped female figure on the soft warm bed, and then arranged her costume on a nearby chair.

Less than an hour passed, when the Super-Heroine moaned, and rolled over onto her side. “I..have to escape this mad man.” She thought to herself, as her head began to clear. A few feet away, she spotted the magic power belt laying on the chair with the rest of the costume. “What kind of trick is he playing now?” Slowly the woman slid off the bed, went over to the chair and started to dress.

“I like this part.” Watching Wonder Babe put the clothes on was nearly as stimulating as taking them off, so I sat there patiently waiting for the moment I planned. It was fun, when she had dressed entirely except for the wide white power belt, and then wrapped it around that slender waist. Her expression was exquisite, as the Heroine realized her strength had not returned. I waited for a moment, before activating the charge. She tried to rip off the fake belt in a gesture of disgust, but it wouldn't budge.

“This isn't funny buster.” Looking around the room for a camera, Wonder Babe's face became angry, until the small electric charge was activated in the belt. “OOWWW..what was that?” She bent over slightly from the jolt. “Hey, don't do thaAAAAAGGHHH!!” A larger charge sent the Super Heroine to one knee. “STOP THAT.” Her face was contorted with pain, while trying to stand erect once more. “AARRGGHHHH!!” One more heavy jolt, bent Wonder Babe at the waist, and she slumped forward onto the carpet, twitching for a moment. After I released the button, her legs spread out, her arms relaxed, and she went totally limp.

Wonder Babe awoke on the floor, with her costume intact, and she struggled to sit up. “I don't know how much more of this I can take. This creep has bested me every time” Reaching around her waist, she tore away the belt and flung it across the room.

“I knew she would do that.” Chuckling to myself, because the Super-Heroine had just tossed away the authentic power belt. I watched Wonder Babe turn over to get on all fours, and then push her luscious body up on her knees, before attempting to stand. After taking a few steps towards the bed, she stumbled to one knee, then simply collapsed to the carpet. “Perhaps I should help her.”

When I opened the door, she was crawling for the bed, so I reached down, grabbed those strong shoulder's, and lifted them off the floor.. It took a huge effort to drag the tense heroine over to the bed, prop her breasts on the side, so I could then raise her long legs, and roll her onto the mattress. Suddenly she sprang to life, wrapped those legs around my neck and squeezed. “AARRGGHH!! Stop that.” I cried, while I placed my hands under her thighs.

“Owww..what was that?” She released me involuntarily, as her legs slumped to the bed. “What have you done?”

“It was just my rings. They contain a mild sedative. You won't be affected long.” I informed the dazed Heroine, and then left the room.

Dazed and a little confused, Wonder Babe went to the door, and finding it open staggered through to the alley, where she saw a hazy figure at the end, near the street. “Hey, help me...Is there a phone close by?” Upon reaching the figure, Wonder Babe discovered it was an old bag lady with a large cart full of rags and old clothes. “I'm hurt..can you tell me where I can find a phone?” She braced herself on the edge of the cart, not noticing the old woman moving behind her.

My plan had worked, she never suspected that I was the old lady, and after getting in position, I swung my club, hitting Wonder Babe squarely in the back of the skull.

“UUNNGGHH!!” Groaning from the sharp pain, her head flew backwards, those long curvy legs collapsed, sending the stunned Heroine to her knees, as her arms clung to the cart.

“You sure have a hard head.” I swung the club once again. This time hitting the side of her head, driving it against the cart.

“UUUGGHHH!!” Another loud groan emanated from the Super-Heroine, as she let go of the cart, and slowly fell onto the bricks, where she lay moaning.

I couldn't believe it. The woman was not out yet, so I stood over the struggling Wonder Babe, and hit her a third time, causing the fabulous body to go limp. The final conscious expression on that angelic face was one of frustration and not pain. She felt as I have, when one nearly achieves freedom, only to have it suddenly yanked away. My plan was to take Wonder Babe back into the building to complete my revenge. However, after hiding the body under the rags, a truck type ambulance stopped at the end of the alley, and a familiar face stared at me from the driver's seat.

“Hey Ben, I found him.” The driver announced into the microphone, and two men leaped from the truck. They were coming for me, to take me back to the institution. It was no use in running away, so I let the two men lead me to the ambulance, where they strapped me to a stretcher, closed the doors, and drove off. I heard a voice yell from the alley. “JOSH, COME OVER HERE, AND SEE WHAT I FOUND!”

A scruffy, middle aged man, dressed in dirty tattered rags, peered down at the contents of the cart. seeing a very attractive female leg jutting out of the pile of clothes. Reaching over to touch it, he was startled when the leg moved, and a groan came from beneath the pile.

“Whadya got there Ben?” Another older man approached the cart, and peered inside.

“Help me pull her out, Josh.” Ben threw some of the clothes into the alley, revealing a beautiful sight. “Will you look at that.” They reached down to lift Wonder Babe by her arms, and then pulled her from the cart, laying her onto the hard bricks, so they could get a better look. “My Heavens. Who would leave such a gorgeous creature under a rag pile?”

“Whadda we gonna do wid her?” Josh asked as he gently touched the woman's breasts. “They're real, Ben.”

“I bet Jackson would pay for her.” Kneeling over the unconscious Super-Heroine, he lifted her head, but quickly released it again, when there was a groan.

“Ohhh..my..head.” She bent her arm to rub her forehead. “Whoo..are..you?” Then grabbing Ben's shirt, Wonder Babe raised to an elbow, and pulled him towards her in a menacing manor. “AAGGHHHHH!!” A sharp shock hit her neck, causing the Super-Heroine to let go of Ben, and fall back to the bricks, shaking.

“Where'd you get dat?” Ben asked as he stared at Josh, holding a stun gun.

“Remember da time when dat woman was attacked? She dropped it, after stunning dat little creep.” Josh replied, looking at the beautiful figure trying to deal with the trauma. “Guess she needs another one.” The older man bent down, put the stun gun in the middle of Wonder Babe's mammoth breasts, and pulled the trigger.

“UUNNGGGG!!” That was quite enough, as Wonder Babe stretched out, and then relaxed to resemble a limp rag.

Ben watched the scene, and then told Josh. “Go get Jackson, and we'll see if he wants her.”

Jackson peered into the wooden two wheeled cart, and gasped aloud. “Where'd you two bums get this prize?” He noticed the eyelids flutter slightly.

“I just saw this cart in the alley with the woman lying unconscious inside.” Ben responded a little nervous, since Jackson was the big man of the neighborhood. “Can you give us somethin' for her?”

The big handsome black man threw a twenty at Ben, and waved to the parked limousine. “Here Josh.” He tossed another twenty. “That should be enough.” Jackson watched his driver lift the limp form from the cart, and carry her to the car. “Lay her on the back seat, Carl”

“Thank you, thank you..” Josh stood there shaking as the big man followed his driver to the limousine. “Where we gonna spend this dough, Ben?” Both bums headed down the alley, staring at their twenty dollar bills.

Leonard Jackson was a major drug dealer in the city, who processed everything on a small island 100 miles off-shore. “Let's go to the yacht, Carl.” He unzipped the red leather boots, slowly removed them and began massaging the dainty hose covered feet. “You're an angelic young woman, dressed in that halloween costume.” Rolling Wonder Babe onto her stomach, he unzipped the bustier, to remove it gently from those mammoth boobs. He used the opportunity to massage them also.

“Get your filthy hands off me, you creep.” Suddenly, the Super-Heroine grabbed the black hands, and pulled them away, as she clumsily made an attempt to sit up right. “Where are you taking me?” She demanded an answer.

Jackson stared at the gorgeous woman sitting in his limo, attired in nothing but her pantyhose. “You're not in any position to demand anything.” Slapping her viciously on the side of the face, the drug dealer used the woman's stunned condition to turn her, and wrap his arm around the smooth elegant throat.

“GGRRRGGLL!” Her windpipe was closed, stopping air from reaching her lungs. “C,,CAN”T BREATHE!” She gripped his strong forearm, but she had lost strength from the doctors treatment, and most of all from the loss of the power belt. Any attempt to remove his arm was futile, so she resorted to slapping him. “Need..air..must..have air..gasp!” Everything began to spin, and the cramped quarters of the Limo would not allow her long legs to move. “Going to faint..sooo...dim.” Her hands fell to her sides, while those mammoth naked breasts heaved, trying to inhale with no success, and then she went limp in the man's arms.

“Now to restrain you, my dear.” Leonard said to his sleeping guest, as he gently twisted a wrist behind her, and then bound it tightly to her other one. Then lifting her stocking covered legs, the big man wrapped some rope around her smooth firm thighs, pulling it tight, and tying the knot. He spent a moment fondling her feet, before binding Wonder Babe's ankles together. “That should hold you.”

Less than an hour later the Limo parked at the small dock, where a beautiful large white yacht waited, bobbing in the water. Carl opened the Limo's rear door to extract the limp body of the magnificent, nearly naked Wonder Babe. Her head tilted back, allowing the long wavy raven hair to flop loosely in the air, as the burly driver carried her aboard the yacht. Placing the bound Heroine on the bed he exited the cabin, allowing Jackson to remain alone with the helpless, unconscious woman. “I'll take you to my Island, where we will have some fun.” Then Leonard untied the delicate ankles, undid the ropes around those sensuous thighs, and then freed her wrists. “Let's see what the rest of you looks like.” His hands rolled the pantyhose over her firm round rear end, along the thighs, past the shapely calves, and then pulled them off her dainty feet.

She lay there, slowly regaining what strength she had left, until the time was right. Then springing from the bed, the Super-Heroine shoved Jackson against the bulkhead, causing the man to hit his head. She raced for the door, swung it open, and saw Carl filling the space. “Going somewhere little lady?”

Stunned by the image of the huge man blocking the way, she didn't notice his fist rushing at her mid-section. “UUNNFFFF!!” Wonder Babe backed up, bent over, and was about to collapse onto her knees, but the man grabbed her raven tresses, keeping her erect. “OOHHHFFFF!” A wicked punch to the jaw, sent the woman careening to the left, and sprawling onto the carpet.

Jackson stepped over the shapely form, who was struggling to get back on her feet. Turn on the valve, so she'll stay tamed until we reach the Island.” He looked back at the woman, now on all fours. “ She's a real tiger.”

Locking the door, Carl turned a small knob on the outside, and then peered into the cabin. “She sure is, Boss.” The woman reached for the edge of the bed to pull herself up, and then sat there for a moment, holding her jaw. Then shaking her head, she stood a little unsteady, before trying to take a step towards the door. “I can't believe the woman wants to try it again.”

“I won't be caught off guard any more.” Wonder Babe, naked, without her power belt, and still dazed from Carl's wicked punch, stumbled across the room to twist the knob. “Ungh..didn't think it would be open.” Then pounding on the door, the Super-Heroine prepared to attack whoever, opened up, but instead she felt her legs start to wobble. “What's happening?” Her mind became fuzzy, and not being able to think, the addled Heroine turned away from the door, to stagger around, trying to remember what she had to do. “Where..am..I?” Those two gorgeous shapely legs turned to rubber, sending the beautiul body onto the blue carpet. “I hash..to..gesh..out of here”

Carl became excited, as he watched that naked woman clawing at the floor, trying to move. “Man, if the Boss don't want this one,I sure do.” He looked at her body give in to the gas, and lay still. “She'll be alright until we get to the Island.”

Creeping across the floor of the cabana, the sun finally hit the beautiful sleeping face of Wonder Babe. “Ohhh..where..am I?” She rolled onto her side, her eyes fluttering, as she made a valiant attempt at fighting Morpheus. “Last thing I remember is that cabin floor racing towards me.”

The sound of ocean waves filled her ears, and then a familiar voice came from a distance. “Would you like some breakfast? Get dressed and join me.”

Rolling off the bedside, the naked Wonder Babe looked around the room, and found a bra, panties, and a sheer robe draped over a chair. As the Heroine donned the sheer lingerie, the gorgeous Super-Heroine saw the tall handsome black man sitting on the ornate deck just outside the bedroom. “What are we eating?” She replied, slinking onto the deck. Far in the distance black clouds moved methodically over the blue-green ocean, and bolts of lightning leaped from them to bounce along the surface water.

“Anything you want.” Jackson told her, while his eyes widened to demonstrate his definite interest in the sexy young woman, who stood seductively in the doorway. “Perhaps you'd prefer it to be anything I want?” He stood to move one of the chairs out, so she might sit easily.

“Later, right now, I'm famished.” Wonder Babe pulled the sheer robe across her middle, and sat. “Why have I been brought here?”

“First for my amusement, and then for profit.” He smiled, drinking his coffee from a large mug.

After buttering the toast, the young Heroine slowly licked her fingers, and then ran her tongue around her sexy thick lips. “What type of fun do you have in mind?”

An hour after their luxurious breakfast started the sun was obscured by the clouds containing water that streamed up the white sandy beach. “We'd better go inside. Why don't you get dressed in that cute costume, and meet me in the den?” Jackson left to watch the woman along with Carl, as she returned to her cabin, and then don the famous costume. “That's some body.” Remarked Carl, watching the woman remove the bra and panties. “I've never seen a woman, who looked better in a costume, than naked.” He stared at her pulling on the pantyhose, the thong, the red bustier, and then the wide white belt.

“She didn't have a belt, when we brought her here.” Jackson seemed a bit suspicious.

“No sir, Jonas made a sweep of the area after we left, and found evidence of her presence in a room located off the alley, so he brought us this belt.” Carl explained, keeping his eyes glued on the stunning beauty.

Wonder Babe was startled, when the belt went around her slim waist, because a surge of energy flowed through her luscious female figure.
“It's my power belt. What's going on here?”

“Did you notice a change in the woman, when she put on the belt?” Leonard had a worried look on his face. “I don't want to take any chances, so knock her out.”

Carl burst through the door, and shot three tranq darts at Wonder Babe, who easily deflected them, rushed over to Carl, and ko'd him with a sharp karate chop. “Hey Boss Man, where are you?” Knowing the man had her under surveillance, she offered a challenge. “Meet me in the living room.” However, there was a stranger standing in the hallway, wearing a white turban, white loose clothes and a white cape.

“Hello there, Wonder Babe, let me introduce myself. I'm the Shah.” Flipping the cape from his shoulders, the man quickly surrounded the astounding female figure with it, and then encircled the slim waist with his arms, and squeezed.

“WHA..LET MEE..GOUUGGHHH!” Those beautiful deep blue eyes bulged, as her body became slowly crushed. “C..C.CAN”T...BREATHE...UUHHHHH!” Her arms were pinned, making any attempt to fight back impossible, so the Heroine was helpless in the man's incredibly strong grip. “WHY..C..CAN”T I GET FREEEE...UUGGHHH!”

“It's useless to fight me, young lady. Just relax and go to sleep in my loving arms.” He squeezed even tighter.

“UUFFFFFFF!” One last soft gasp, announced Wonder Babe's defeat. Her body went completely limp, as her eyes closed.

“My cape gives me strength you could not fight against.” The man slowly unwrapped the fabric from around the unconscious Super- Heroine, throwing the cape over his shoulder, while maintaining the drooping Wonder Babes body in the other arm. He then draped the magnificent figure over that arm, and carried her into the Den.

“Hello Shah, you seem to have collected your purchase already.” Jackson looked a little disappointed, since the Shah was earlier than expected.

“Yes, this one is well worth the trip. The price is a million, correct?”
Laying the woman onto the sofa, the Shah ripped off the white belt. “Without this, she'll give me less trouble.” He went to the cabinet to pour himself a drink. “Do you know what you have here?”

“An extraordinarily beautiful woman.” Jackson replied, and was startled when his guest laughed out loud.

At the Institution, Nurse Beneful, checked on the Doctor, to make sure he had taken his medication. “How are you feeling?” She routinely looked at the little pill cup, seeing that it was empty, then fluffed his pillow, and straightened the sheets. “Time to go to sleep, Doctor.”

“I have a headache, do you have an aspirin?” The man sat quietly in the vinyl chair, near the corner of the room, watching TV.

“Yes, I'll get you two.” While she left the room, the man prepared for her return, and as soon as Nurse Beneful, entered, he wrapped his arm around her throat, pressing his right index knuckle into her temple.

“Like you said it's time to go to sleep.” It took merely a moment for the woman to go slack in his grip, so he quickly removed her uniform, and bound her wrists, as well as her ankles with tape. After putting several layers of the tape over her mouth, the man exited the room, walked down the empty hallway, to the elevator, and walked past the guard dressed as just another nurse. It was easy to start one of the ambulances, that were usually left unlocked, for emergency calls.

More than an hour later, one of the Institutes's attendents was on the phone to the Director. “Sir, the Doctor has escaped.”

“Again? I left instructions to keep him locked up.” Tossing the phone back onto the cradle, the angry Director, rushed out to his car, and drove towards the Institute.

“It was...” The attendent never finished his excuse, since the dial tone replaced the Director's angry voice.

After driving an hour or so, the Doctor stood in the room, where he had lured Wonder Babe to her capture. “Where could she be?”

“Hey man, you're back.” A scruffy looking old man peered through the open door. “You missed all de 'citement 'round here.” He claimed, as he entered the room.

“What excitement would that be?” The Doc continued to search for the magic belt, ignoring the old man's presence.

“Ben found dis gorgeous woman in one o' dem homeless guys rag carts. Wow, what a looker, dressed in some funny lookin' costume.” Josh, stared at the Doctor, wondering what he was looking for.

Suddenly, the Doctor turned, “What woman? You guys found a woman?” He went to the bum, and shook him.

“Let go a Josh.” Benny poked his head in the door.

“You guys found a woman? What did you do with her? Excited, the Doctor went over to Ben.

“We sold her to Jackson, for twenty apiece.” Ben said, backing out the door.

“You mean the drug dealer?”

“Yeah, he took her in his big Limo.” Ben declared, keeping his distance from the man dressed in drag. “He was gonna take her to da Island.”

Excitement filled the Doctor. “I know where that is.” Hopping back into the Ambulance, he drove off towards the docks.

Meanwhile, the beautiful Wonder Babe, slowly recovered consciousness, while laying on the soft sofa. “Oohhh..who was that man in white?” sitting up, she realized her power belt was missing. “He knows my secret.” Then rubbing her mid-section, she tried to stand, but sank to her knees. “UUFFFF! Still hurts. How could a mere mortal best me so easily?” She slowly rose to her feet, by bracing herself on the arm of the sofa. “I have to get out of here.” Sneaking into the hall, she headed for the front door, and reaching the huge entranceway, she saw the power belt hanging on a coat hook. “That can't be my belt.” Cautiously the Super-Heroine put it around her waist, and felt the surge of energy. “That man is challenging me.”

“Sahib, the woman is awake, and about to leave the house.” A small man wearing a yellow turban reported to the Shah.

“Did she find the belt?” Putting his drink on the table, the man in white, stood.

“Yes, sahib.” Getting a rifle from one of the cases, that had been brought, the little man loaded it with tranquilizer darts, and handed it to his master.

“Mr Jackson, I'd like you to see this.” Drawing the drapes, the man in white pointed to the front of the house, where a streak of light suddenly appeared and then disappeared into the woods. “That was your captive lady.”

“Who, or should I say what is she?” Leonard stood staring into the wooded area, where the streak was last seen.

“She is known as Wonder Babe, a Super-Heroine from another planet.” The Shah explained. “I never expected someone like you could capture her.” He headed for the front entrance. “Wait here, Omar.” Suddenly the Shah disappeared, only to reappear behind one of the trees. “I know you're here,my pretty one. You can't escape me.”

Jackson peered into the woods. “What is going on, Omar?”

“It is the demise of Wonder Babe.” The little man stated as if it were already a fact.

The Super-Heroine sensed that someone was searching for her, so she kept moving through the woods. “The man in white is a vaunted foe, one to fear.” Moving stealthily from tree to tree, she never expected what happened. 'PHTTT' a small projectile entered the bare portion of her right buttock. “Owww.” Pulling it from her smooth skin. “It's a dart.” Streaking away from the spot, it was merely seconds before the Super-Heroine had to stop. “Getting weak, mus..escrape.” Using her remaining strength, Wonder Babe leaped as far as posible into the height of the huge oak tree, where she then draped herself over a large limb. “Everything..going dark...uhhhhh.” Within moments her body was limp, and she was completely knocked out with her legs and arms hanging loosely from opposite sides of the tree limb.

“Didn't expect that.” Searching the spot where the Heroine was last seen, the Shah was astounded, that there was no sign. “The woman's disappeared.” He couldn't locate his prey, but was certain she lay unconscious in the woods, helpless. “I will get you, my dear, that is a certainty.” The man in white returned to the house.

Jackson was startled, when he looked back from the window, and saw the Shah drinking a glass of his best Scotch. “How did you get there?”

“Let's not delve into things best left alone, Leonard. You've provided me with a challenge, and I appreciate that.” He took a bite of the shrimp, remaining in the large ice filled glass. “This is delicious.”

“Where's the woman?” Jackson had the timidity to ask.

“She will come to me. She can't resist the challenge.” Finishing his Scotch, the Shah stood. “I'll be needing a bed for me and one for Omar.”

Meanwhile, Wonder Babe began to stir, and found herself draped over the raw limb. “Ohh..wha..happened?” She leaped to the ground, where she rolled over onto her back, and laid very still for a few moments. “That man in white is very dangerous.” Staggering to her feet, the Heroine started back to the house, and within a few minutes, approached the front. “I need to find out where he is.” She peered through the window, and spotted Jackson sitting alone at the dinning table, drinking liquor. “He will know where that man is.”

However, when Wonder Babe turned from the lighted window, she faced the little man in the yellow turban. “Are you looking for something, Madame?” Holding up a small canister, he pushed the nozzle, without hezitation. “You look tired.”

“AARRRHHHH!!” The fine spray hit her face, covering her skin with a gel. The initial gasp of surprise, caused the Super-Heroine to inhale some of the fine vapors. “Ohhhh..nooo..already feel weak.” She fell back against the frame house, holding her eyes. “Been bested..by...a...midg..uhhhh.” Her legs buckled, sending the gorgeous body onto her knees.

Omar watched very stoically, as the woman's body responded to the spray. “It won't be long, Madame.” Moving her hands apart, while pulling her hair to have the beautiful face look upwards, he sprayed once again.

“Uhhhhhh..nooooo.” Wonder Babe merely moaned in response, and fell backwards over her legs, lying uncomfortably with those shapely calves bent under. Her arms flopped loosely to the porch, as those beautiful deep blue pupils disappeared back in her head. It was over. The Super-Heroine had been defeated by the little Omar.

The sky lit up with oranges, reds, and bright yellows, as the sun rose over the wide white beach. “I'll find Wonder Babe, and take her back.” Tying up the boat he stole on the mainland, the Doctor headed towards the large Cabana. “I just hope Jackson hasn't sold her yet.”

At the cabana, the Shah held he magic belt as he stood over the unconscious Super-Heroine. “You won't need this now.” Throwing it to Omar, the Shah began to disrobe his captive. “This will be an extraordinary addition to my harem.” Each boot was slipped off the shapely leg, the star spangled thong was pulled down, and then the bustier was unzipped, to be removed. “Look at those mammories.” After rolling down the pantyhose the man in white took pleasure in binding the helpless prisoner. “Take her to the yacht, Omar.”

As the Doctor approached the large beach house he noticed a small man exit. “Whoa, somebody's coming out of the house.” Hiding in the nearby bushes, the Doctor spied the little man carrying Wonder Babe over his shoulder, allowing the long wavy raven hair to drag on the ground, along with her knuckles. “That's no way to treat my Baby.” 'Phhht' He shot his tranquilizer pistol.

Omar felt a sting in his neck, just before he lost his balance. “UUHHH!” The little man stumbled, dropping Wonder Babe to the ground, and then continued for a few steps before collapsing.

The Doctor raced to Wonder Babe's side. “Are you alright.” He asked, as he checked her pulse, and temperature. “I've got to get you to the boat.” Lifting the naked, unconscious Heroine, the man cradle carried her to the dock, laid her on the deck, and then pulled away from the shore. “I wonder what Jackson will say when he finds you missing?”

Nearly an hour later, Omar ran into the cabana. “Master, someone attacked me and took the woman.”

“Just what are you trying to pull?” The Shah stared at Jackson accusingly.

“I don't know what happened?” The drug dealer said.

“I'll give you 24 hours to return her, or this place will become your cemetery.” The man in white stomped out with Omar close behind. “Did you see who it was, my little friend?” He asked, while climbing onto the helicopter. He angrily shouted the destination to the Pilot. the pilot the destination.

“No master, I was struck by one of those knock out darts.” Omar replied, climbing into the Chopper behind the Shah..

“That's alright, little man, I inserted a locater under her skin. I didn't want to lose her again, like I did in the woods.” He sat back in the seat to relax.

“Yes Master, you are very clever.” Omar was well aware of just how clever his boss was.

Within the hour, the small boat docked, and the Doctor rolled his bound and gagged prisoner in a large tarpaulin, to hide the naked body as he toted her to the stolen Ambulance. His burden was wiggling, and making muffled screaming sounds, until he tossed her onto the hard pavement. “UUMMMPPHHH!”

However, there was a surprise waiting inside the truck. “Hello Doctor, what have you been up to?” An institution intern was sitting inside the ambulance, and another approached from the rear. They quickly put him in a straight jacket. “Ed, what do you suppose is in the tarp?” One of the men posed the question, as he laid it down and unrolled it. “Wow, look at this.”

“Man, she;s a real beauty, and naked too.” The other intern bent over to untie Wonder Babe, allowing her to sit up.

As soon as she was free, the Heroine ripped off the gag. “I'm glad you men were here..Arrrrrhhhh!” She heard the 'pssst' of the pistol syringe, at the same time her senses felt numb. Her eyes fell back in her head, as her luscious body collapsed backward into the attendant's arms. “That stuff really works fast.” Using the opportunity, he massaged her firm round breasts, before lifting her limp body into the back of the Ambulance. “OK Ed, let's go.”

More Perils to come....

989inaga
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Good effort.
It's a bit of an epic though, I wouldve maybe split it into 3 - Doc, Drug dealer,Shah and spent a little more time on each one, but that's just me.
Really liked the use of first person for doctor, but then later you revert to 'him/he' not 'I'. I would suggest you stick with one or the other.
The captures were all a bit quick, maybe show her as a bit more heroic between takedowns. Liked the part where she had enough nous to escape into the tree. Also some of the captures seemed to be for no reason, they already have her, they let her escape just to capture her again

Only bit I felt was a bit wide of the mark was letting her escape into the alley - served no real purpose.

Again nice dialogue, and nice character touches, maybe a bit more around their aims/motives.
Sent you a pm about your first story, if you got any questions about my comments here just pm me back.

Good job.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I also would have prefered the story broken up into sections. You're getting better at describing the heroine, but it's a little inconsistent. Originally she's described as just having a bustier, thong, and red boots. Later she has pantyhose, and still later, a power belt.

If you have no artistic ability, I understand there are websites that have pre-drawn templates you can use for designing costumes.
989inaga
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Your critisisms are very helpful. Thanks to both of you. I think my English teachers would also have a few things to say. As a matter of fact one of them did comment years ago that my writing was too juvenile for my age....60 years later, not a whole lot has changed.

989inaga
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

A lot of it you can see is just you getting excited with writing it and then getting a little ahead of yourself with some of the situations, and enthusiasm for what you are writing is no bad thing.
Everyone has their own way of working that suits them and there is no 'right' way to do it, just lots of 'less wrong ways' that each of us have to discover for ourselves until we find the style or tempo that suits us or suits the story . Whatever myself or others say are just advice/opinions doesn't necessarily make us right. But I would just suggest that you just have a thought about how the end product reads for someone with a view to making it a little more manageable to digest.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
989inaga
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I certainly appreciate your comments, as I have stated more than once. However, the last comment is a great example of bad communication, since I have no idea what you said. Please make it simple for this senile simple old man. I'm not trying to be a Hemingway here, so.....

989inaga
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Oh.. ok then
I'm saying be true to yourself and your story
(Any comments made are not defining, they are just other peoples opinions, you can listen to them but you don't have to take them to heart if they conflict drastically with what you believe.)
But consider how it reads to a wider audience
Hopefully you got that? :)
T.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Meant to add that none of us are Hemmingway , or Shakespeare, or Dickens. We are all actually better than them on the basis that we are still alive and writing whereas they are all dead and and haven't written anything in decades! :D
I apologize if my original post was so incomprehensible, meant to add that comment to my last one too, so you aren't the only senile fella around here!

Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

989inaga wrote:Your critisisms are very helpful. Thanks to both of you. I think my English teachers would also have a few things to say. As a matter of fact one of them did comment years ago that my writing was too juvenile for my age....60 years later, not a whole lot has changed.

989inaga
I don't consider it juvenile. The story is good. You have a gift for detail, for example when they unzip her boots and feel her stocking-clad ankles. That is SWEET!

You just spend all your time on the capture part. I'm going to suggest you think about letting the heroine "win" one. Let her strut around, maybe kick a little booty. THEN when she gets captured, she's more than just a chick in a costume, and it has more impact. See what I mean? But like Tallyho says, don't let anyone tell you what to do. If the suggestion makes sense to you, use it. If it doesn't, ignore it. You're doing great already.
Superheroinelover
Neophyte
Neophyte

That was a great story. Wish it was a movie. Have you ever thought about making a movie about this story?
Superheroinelover
Neophyte
Neophyte

You ever thought about trying to make this into a movie?
989inaga
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks for the kind words, but what kind of movie would it be?
Superheroinelover
Neophyte
Neophyte

It would be a movie about a superheroine captured and humiliated.