Hi from Jess

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
JessSupergirrl

Hi everyone my name is Jess from England and only discovered this site today and wanted to join. I love Superheroes, well actually Supergirl mainly, and love looking at this site it's soo cool so anyway hi.
JessSupergirrl

Thanks this is soo awesome lol sorry I'm freaking out and nervous god!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hello and welcome.
I'm from Wales but I promise to cast aside our national rivalries for the greater good of humanity. ;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
JessSupergirrl

Hi Tallyho well I have never been to Wales so please don't hold it against me!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You are missing out, it's full of amiable drunks.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
JessSupergirrl

So ok is this a cool site for me to have joined then being a HUGE Supergirl fan and by they way am I the only one with my photo on here instead of cartoon characters etc lol.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

No you aren't alone - Flirty but Nice uses her own pics (and she's jolly nice too) but it's your call. Be web safe and all that. There's all levels of SH stuff here from grim hardcore to vanilla to just normal SH tales and Vids. You''ll find something that floats your boat I'm sure and just learn to not bother with whatever doesn't.

(PS. Never go into the Dungeon section alone!!!!!
Especially after DARK!!!!!)

;)

JessSupergirrl

Ok what's the dungeon section please explain as I'm already scared now!!??
dagger_fan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi and welcome! I'm glad I'm not the only new person around.
JessSupergirrl wrote: I love Superheroes, well actually Supergirl mainly
I'm also a HUGE Supergirl fan! My favorite is Volume 4, the "angel-born" Linda Danvers version. I'm currently reading the New 52 version which I'm really enjoying. The whole Red Lantern saga was great to develop Kara as a character!

I'm up to discussing all things Supergirl if you are interested :super:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

JessSupergirrl wrote:Ok what's the dungeon section please explain as I'm already scared now!!??
Its a sub section of the forum where the darker side of things is explored - SH death in stories, fairly strong sexual elements etc. Generally stuff that doesn't end well for our girls.

I'll send you a pm (personal message) later, when I get home from work, explaining a few things, you will see it at the top of the screen but it'll be a few hours.
Don't worry, it doesn't mean we're betrothed or anything ! ;)

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Welcome Jess. :thumbup:

I'm not sure if you're more into videos, pictures or stories but there's an incredible amount of material at this site to explore. If you're not into dark, violent superheroine peril but you like a little sexual danger, than I suggest you go to the link below and check out sgz6's stories from the list of authors provided. His writing is very good and his peril situations are involving and quite entertaining. You'll see descriptions of other authors at this link as well. Lots to explore there.

http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... =9&t=24334

As for darker stories, the Dungeon offers those but they're not for the timid or faint of heart. :unsure:

If it's pictures you like, check out the Gallery listed on the site menu at the top of the page. You'll find a sub-link for Supergirl pix there. :supes:

In any case, we look forward to your reactions to the many delights offered at this site. See you around.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
JessSupergirrl

Hi DrDominator and thank you for the welcome this is all still mind blowing for me right now!!!!! I think I like everything right now I'm confused lol looking at this deeper it is all sucking me in if that makes sense. I like stories, photos and clips so everything. Will look at the Dungeon today!
JessSupergirrl

Hi dagger_fan I don't actually read the comics but I have seen them and I think they look cool. I just love her and the costume and all things Super and wow well will maybe read some now!
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Welcome to the forums Jess.
JessSupergirrl

Hi thanks digitalbleh!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Welcome to the forum Jess I am sure you wil have a great time here :cool2:
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
JessSupergirrl

Thank you Rayman and hi!
patmac4
Henchman
Henchman

hello jess(supergirl) welcum to the ultimate superheroes forum hope you have great fun.
JessSupergirrl

Hi patmac and thanks I am it's all totally blowing my mind if I am honest!!!!!!!
mvo34
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hi there Jess,

Glad to see you are enjoying the site, since you mentioned that you haven't read many comics I'd recommend watching Superman/Batman: Apocalypse.

it's an animated feature that came out a couple of years ago and features Supergirl pretty heavily (despite the Superman/Batman intro).

Have a great day.
Matt
JessSupergirrl

Hi Matt thanks soo much for the welcome and the comic!
djmistaoz
Henchman
Henchman

welcome to the forum jess. i'm also a supergirl fan.
JessSupergirrl

Hi djmistaoz awesome isn't she the best!!!!!
djmistaoz
Henchman
Henchman

JessSupergirrl wrote:Hi djmistaoz awesome isn't she the best!!!!!
i agree. i collect stuff of her. i also have the helen slater movie limited edition dvd.
JessSupergirrl

Hi well I got into the original movie when my mum made me watch it and was hooked ever since!!!
djmistaoz
Henchman
Henchman

JessSupergirrl wrote:Hi well I got into the original movie when my mum made me watch it and was hooked ever since!!!
that's awesome. you should dress as her some day.
JessSupergirrl

I know you are right it would be awesome!!!
djmistaoz
Henchman
Henchman

:thumbup:
JessSupergirrl wrote:I know you are right it would be awesome!!!
djmistaoz
Henchman
Henchman

JessSupergirrl wrote:I know you are right it would be awesome!!!
i don't know if u do roleplay, i do some RP based on her.
JessSupergirrl

I have only just joined and never knew about all this and only have just found out what RP means!!! So never done it before!
djmistaoz
Henchman
Henchman

JessSupergirrl wrote:I have only just joined and never knew about all this and only have just found out what RP means!!! So never done it before!
oh ok. is cool. if u need any help, i'm always here or on my YIM.
JessSupergirrl

Thank you still getting my head round all this!!!
djmistaoz
Henchman
Henchman

JessSupergirrl wrote:Thank you still getting my head round all this!!!
hahaha!! don't worry you'll be fine. :)
mvo34
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

There are a bunch of us here who RP Jess. Feel free to check in on the Superheroine Roleplay thread. There are always people looking for RP partners.

And I'm sure if you have any questions you'll have more than enough people here who are quite willing to help and fill you in. There may be villains here but we're all good people :D

Matt
JessSupergirrl

Hi thanks soo much Matt that's great that people are willing to help me!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Roleplay can be very fun, but sometimes people just aren't on the same page so to speak. And yes here are some villains lurking indeed.
JessSupergirrl

How so you mean Evil Spider when you say not on the same page?
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

I mean people roleplay differently and might feel they don't get the entertainment what they are looking for out of the roleplay.
mvo34
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Yup, I agree Evil Spider. It's important to know not only where your boundaries are but your partners as well. some don't necessarily like heavy eroticism in their RPs while that's what other enjoy, it's best to be on the same page before you start and tell people when it moves into a place you are uncomfortable with.

In sites/forums that are more dedicated to adult RPs there's usually a place for one to put that. On Superheroine Forum I'd place something in the RP forum section.

Matt
sharon-in-peril
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hi Jess -

Sorry haven't said "Hi" to welcome you to the site! I misread your profile which I thought mentioned you'd joined way back in 2009!

shaz
JessSupergirrl

Hi Shaz thank you!!!!!
Smilie18
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

For all the doubters here is the gorjus Jess for all to see...

https://plus.google.com/115820164747354898078/posts
JessSupergirrl

Can't believe I have only just seen this posted so everyone knows me now then!!!!!!!!!?
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

JessSupergirrl wrote:Can't believe I have only just seen this posted so everyone knows me now then!!!!!!!!!?
If you don't feel comfortable with this, you should request MH remove the post. I personally don't feel it's appropriate for board members to seek out or post others personal pages or info without consent.
JessSupergirrl

It's ok I know her and she's really nice!
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

Good! I didn't mean to accuse anyone of wrongdoing, just wouldn't want to see board members having their privacy invaded. Glad that's not the case! :)
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Very cool link Jess, I wouldn't remove the link and it's on internet to be seen anyways I think. I assume you train Jess, I think you're very sporty and hot indeed!
JessSupergirrl

I don't train that much but yes I use a gym!!!!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

That's wise move Jess, because supervillains like myself train too!