The Doctor is In. (Greetings fellow reviewers)

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Greetings fellow reviewers and superheroine fans. I'm Doctor Outcome, but if you prefer you can call me 'Doctor O' or just Doc for short. It's a pleasure and a privilege to be here among so many fans and I've always wanted to be a part of this forum (finally decided to give it a try as I'm eager to give some good ole' fashion Oriental surgical procedure on some vids that I found interesting over the years).

First off, I'm a huge fan of the following genres:
-superheroines
-supervillainess
-anti-heroes and heroines
-female secret agents, spies and assassins
-gunplay stories

and so forth.

I've been collecting superheroine vids for a long time now and I decided that it was time for me to give a little input on what I think was great, what was bad and most importantly, what could be done differently with things in the future fetish vids to cum (er...come). :blush: LOL!

But I do look forward to giving my input and to see what future parodies and superheroine vids will come in the future.
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
admin

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to reading your reviews!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

admin wrote:Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to reading your reviews!
Thank you my friend. It's great to be here. I can't wait to get in the operating room...for review work that is. Hope you'll like what I bring to the surgeon's table.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Why oh why do so many of the academic/medical profession turn to evil?

;)

Welcome Doc! :)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

tallyho wrote:Why oh why do so many of the academic/medical profession turn to evil?

;)

It's the crushing burden of med school. Drives us bonkers. Plus that prescription pad we can use anyway we like. :lol:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Well that does explain an awful lot.

But not why you failed to say hello to our new arrival! :hmmm:

Don't they teach you colonials any manners at med school? :rolleyes:

Or...are you two locked in a bitter battle for supremacy for the hand of the woman you both love ?! (you both aren't keen on the rest of her)
As sworn enemies, you have vowed never to acknowledge each other in public except with a curt nod, and since duelling is outlawed, you spend your days plotting each others downfall...

Or option c) you just forgot? ;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

welcome doc
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

It was a grievous oversight and I beg Dr. Outcome's forgiveness for my atrocious behavior.

Know sir that I bear you no animosity and welcome you eagerly to our humble home. And all that blather from Tallyho attempting to stir up trouble between us is little more than an irritating gadfly going about his bitter business. Pay him no mind. :thumbsdown:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

hi doctor, i am an addict
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

tallyho wrote:Why oh why do so many of the academic/medical profession turn to evil?

;)

Because it is out destiny to rule the world with our evil genius my friend! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

It's great to meet you and an honor and pleasure to be a part of the forum.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

DrDominator9 wrote:It was a grievous oversight and I beg Dr. Outcome's forgiveness for my atrocious behavior.

Know sir that I bear you no animosity and welcome you eagerly to our humble home. And all that blather from Tallyho attempting to stir up trouble between us is little more than an irritating gadfly going about his bitter business. Pay him no mind. :thumbsdown:
Hey, no harm no foul. We're all jokers here and as long as it's in fun and not animosity, everything is cream cheese. :)
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

dlo005 wrote:welcome doc
Mwa ha ha ha ha! Thank you dlo. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

thrifty wrote:hi doctor, i am an addict
Great to meet you my friend. I got just the cure for your addiction my friend. Review-cology of some of the greatest superheroine vids that I've seen that I have in my collection. It's the cure for what ails you. :)
admin

Did you get the email about posting pictures?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Doctor Outcome wrote:Greetings fellow reviewers and superheroine fans. I'm Doctor Outcome, but if you prefer you can call me 'Doctor O' or just Doc for short. It's a pleasure and a privilege to be here among so many fans and I've always wanted to be a part of this forum (finally decided to give it a try as I'm eager to give some good ole' fashion Oriental surgical procedure on some vids that I found interesting over the years).

-superheroines
-supervillainess
-gunplay stories

and so forth.

I've been collecting superheroine vids for a long time now and I decided that it was time for me to give a little input on what I think was great, what was bad and most importantly, what could be done differently with things in the future fetish vids to cum (er...come). :blush: LOL!

But I do look forward to giving my input and to see what future parodies and superheroine vids will come in the future.
Welcome board, Doc :)
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

Doctor Outcome wrote:
thrifty wrote:hi doctor, i am an addict
Great to meet you my friend. I got just the cure for your addiction my friend. Review-cology of some of the greatest superheroine vids that I've seen that I have in my collection. It's the cure for what ails you. :)
I think it will "aggravate" my addiction lol
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

admin wrote:Did you get the email about posting pictures?
Indeed I did. Thanks administrator, you have been most helpful.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Doctor Outcome wrote:Greetings fellow reviewers and superheroine fans. I'm Doctor Outcome, but if you prefer you can call me 'Doctor O' or just Doc for short. It's a pleasure and a privilege to be here among so many fans and I've always wanted to be a part of this forum (finally decided to give it a try as I'm eager to give some good ole' fashion Oriental surgical procedure on some vids that I found interesting over the years).

-superheroines
-supervillainess
-gunplay stories

and so forth.

Welcome board, Doc :)
Thanks W5. It's great to meet your acquaintance.