Pure humiliation (need help)

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Eve has told me that she wants to make a Batgirl video
(either the latex or the classic tv Batgirl)
where she is brutally humiliated by a villain.

I have to confess that I have zero (no) idea how to make this work. Its foreign to me and I could use some help getting a story built.
what Im looking for is this.
A person who's persona fetish is Heroine Humiliation to give me a walk through to make sure we don't producer a dud.

I'm sure I could come up with some ideas of what I think you guys want to see in humiliation....but the chances are what oi think would be good are not what would be good in reality. So I put it to you.
Does anyone have a story they want to see made real?

PM me with your ideas. we can get the ball rolling

DISCLAIMER:
I am NOT looking for a paid custom.
Im not going to charge for this.
Im looking for an idea on what a particular genre looks like.
I'm not such an egomaniac as to think I know it all, and I would rather ask for help and make a good video than go by my lack of knowledge and maybe make a dud.
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Well, there has to be an unmasking, perhaps on live TV. Nothing's worse than having their identity exposed
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What, exactly, are you looking for? Just brainstorming? Or a whole script?

What kind of time frame are you looking at here?

How long a video are we talking about? How many characters?

Any more details beyond "brutally humiliated by a villain?" That's kind've open. My personal fetish is more about power, so I tend toward bondage and control and not so much humiliation, but I suppose that it might be interesting to explore the idea of a humiliation video as a means of dominance and control, as long as it's okay to have lots of bondage in it.

Just off the top of my head, I'd start off with a fight scene in which the villain wins by some sort of trickery. Like Batgirl wins the fight, but the villain planned to lose the physical fight anyway, and then was one step ahead of Batgirl in the planning department. So right away, there's some humiliation for BG because she gets outsmarted.

Then she ends up in the villains clutches in some sort of bondage and you've got the obvious humiliating stuff like unmasking, seduction, and a forced orgasm.

You could go further with some physical torture where the villain tries to get BG to beg for mercy (which is, of course, humiliating).

Another element you could add in would be some sort of interrogation. Getting BG to spill her guts about some secret info, like the identity of Batman or the location of the Batcave would be extremely humiliating.

There's a really cool idea that Christina Carter used in some of her BG videos (with Candle Boxx) where the villain strips off BG's costume only to find that BG is wearing a butt plug. Not a huge fan of butt plugs, myself, though. Maybe a butterfly or an egg vibrator?

Depending on how extreme you want to get, you could go further and have BG pee herself because she's bound and can't go to the bathroom. Personally, I wouldn't go there. It's not really my thing, but it would be another humiliation option.

Another option might be orgasm denial. I've used this idea in a couple of customs. The idea goes something like this... the villain has BG bound and helpless. The villain seduces her in some way, maybe with a vibrator or whatever, bringing BG to the edge of orgasm. BG, of course, does not want to be forced to orgasm in such a humiliating way by such an evil villain, so she resists and protests. But then the villain brings her right to the edge and then STOPS just before BG orgasms. BG is left utterly confused. She didn't want to orgasm, but on the other hand, she kinda DID, especially since she was so close and her body wanted that release. The villain can have a lot of fun with this one.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:What, exactly, are you looking for?
I am trying to find a concept where Btgirl is mentally humiliated, broken, We have done physical torment, sexual torment, but I haven't done mental torment. the humiliation as mental torment. I can see a de-making would work, but it would have to be the cherry on top.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just remember all the girls who laughed at you at the prom then go from there.

BTW cognitive dissonance can be humiliating. Make Batgirl do something that violates her principles as part of some false choice.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote: Make Batgirl do something that violates her principles as part of some false choice.
Such as giving away the location of the bat cave or the school bus gets blown up
She doesn't give and the bus explodes.
Tell her to give up the location of the bat cave or the entire school building blows up....and she has to betray a confidence in order to save innocent lives
(and then of course we blow up the school ruining her mentally.

is that about right?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

It might be an idea to fake whatever it is that makes Batgirl break a trust - thereby making her feel stupid and foolish for being duped when the truth is revealed- all part of humiliating her and bursting that bubble of overconfidence in her own prowess .
ie the school bus was never in danger it was a photoshopped image or an edited scene from a film etc, you get the idea, anything to trick her.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

See I think you'd want to avoid acts of genuine tragedy like a bus blowing up, that's less humiliation and more a dramatic catastrophe.

I think the idea that came up earlier of Batgirl losing a fight in humiliating circumstances would fit the bill. Chuck in a forced orgasm or something for good measure, maybe during the fight itself, and that could do it. Like maybe Batgirl is trying to fight an opponent and the opponent, rather than fighting her, is just groping her and ultimately succeeds in forcing her to orgasm to such an extent that she can no longer resist. Would be extra humiliating if that wasn't even the attackers intent, she was just copping a feel because she could and got a reaction.

Being forced to beg would be pretty humiliating too. Or successfully bluffed in some way.

I think it's quite a tricky thing to do because there's a fine like between humiliation and just something incredibly unpleasant happening to you. Something is only really humiliating if you fuck it up. Like if Wonder Woman beat the tar out of Batgirl, that wouldn't be humiliating for Batgirl, because she's got no super powers. But the other way around it would be.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
Mr. X wrote: Make Batgirl do something that violates her principles as part of some false choice.
Such as giving away the location of the bat cave or the school bus gets blown up
Tell her to give up the location of the bat cave or the entire school building blows up....and she has to betray a confidence in order to save innocent lives

is that about right?
More like somehting the Joker did once to Superman. He poisoned Lois Lane and the cure was his own blood but they would have to use all his blood which would kill the Joker. The Joke was to get Superman to sell out his principles to save his girlfriend.

So more like make Batgirl kill someone to save someone else, both innocents. Basically the Immanuel Kant trolley car problem.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Hmmmmmm. I think Im going to stumble a few times getting this right.
I understand whats being said, just in my mind its hard to create a story stream.
I may need a few goes at this.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

WOW-Girl wrote:
TIEnTEEZ wrote:What, exactly, are you looking for?
I am trying to find a concept where Btgirl is mentally humiliated, broken, We have done physical torment, sexual torment, but I haven't done mental torment. the humiliation as mental torment. I can see a de-making would work, but it would have to be the cherry on top.

is that about right?
Mental Humiliation is the greatest and most dangerously victimizing crime of all victimless crimes on theater, is not just your characters but your actors/actresses must be able to deliver their thoughts and acting not only at the moment when you are filming the scene they also must be able to perform afterwards when they are called to do all the voice over work and expose the thoughts of the character/victim at that moment when their nemesis had absolute power over them because in comic books you just need a good writer and artist working together to draw all expression and thought balloons at the right place on the page. You can't count with that luxury on set because the medium is different so do it like a silent movie starring mimes with no voice of their own whatsoever no matter if while interacting with other character or getting an inner monologue inside their reads will look lazy and a little bit cheating if the players can read their lines in a reasonable acting fashion.

Is like teasing and denial, you do it in order to break their will and confidence, you do it in order to make them weak, to make them bend at your will, it can not be just "Do it what I say or I will blow my hostages brains out !", it can't be too fast and it can't either be too much low paced, is like a drop of water from the ceiling that will be the announcement of a greater mess that your protagonist will be unable to notice until is too late to react against it.

Remember when the drug venom was introduced to us on the Batman canon and story lines ? The villain almost ruined Batman by introducing him to something that look at that time a harmless tool that would make his task easier and he did only consider the easier way because a little girl die when he tried to do it through the hard way and failed miserably, the torment of that death in his memory conducted him on the wrong path that look the right one at the time when his confidence on himself was hurt and shaked and all good drama/action gets better when the protagonist choose a path that will increase his/her own problem rather than conclude on a easy way out. Things get complicated because he was unable to find a easy way out or because at the time the easy way out looked like the least complicated way to find a satisfactory conclusion like Luke, Han, Leia and Chewie getting themselves trapped inside the garbage crushers when trying to escape from the stormtroopers.

Mental Humiliation no matter if less practical than drug addiction or a gruesome crushing death doesn't fall far from that and in case of a heroine she will probably endure such circumstances because she get trapped/stucked/unable to fight back or find a solution for the dilemma imposed by the villain or no matter the solution anything she does will make everything worst. Is like bullying in an environment where nobody cares about the victim, everybody thinks the bully is the hero and can't do no wrong, no matter how much the victim gets hurt everybody thinks is her fault to begin with.

At the end the old rule prevails : "Fear is the path to the darkside !" Fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger, anger leads to aggression but when you are unable to fight back and all cards on the table are set against you the denied urge towards aggression leads to crazyness that moves you into the abyss of twisted thoughts and snapped rationality that broke your will at the end and enable your condition from protagonist to puppet unable to control the strings tied all over you and that's a top order to deliver on set so a lot of brainstorm is called for between all cast involved if you want to be praised by sadists, average hand and/or blowjobers and that people who decide who wins the Oscars.

Good luck on your future endeavors !
You've given me quite a bit to think over.
I do appreciate the time it took to write this. Its a good point made and i will have to see how i can best transfer that to a workable scene.
This thread has been most informative and I'm glad i asked for the input.
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

You can also use Knightfall as an example of a superhero getting humiliated. Bane not only figures out Batman's secret identity, but wears him down and eventually breaks him both physically and mentally. You could possibly do something similar with the whole humiliation thing.
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

A simple piece of humiliation is the hand-gag that leaves the heroine's make-up smeared around her face. Similar small humiliations the hand playing with the captive's lips, eyes, chin whilst toying with her crotch or nipples, gripping her jaw tightly to prevent her moving her face away from a bitch slap, and the villain getting their face just too close to hers, and all the while maintaining eye contact whilst tormenting her body. Small things perhaps but they add up.