BLINDSPOT, new Jamie Alexander series, NBC

Discussions about Movies & TV shows not "Super" related.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Shame about those tattoos! They should've used UV ink tattoos!
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

A different take on the mysterious person with no memory that been done as John Doe.
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

Wow! This looks pretty cool!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This looks good. I saw the trailers on TV and I was like dying to remember where I know her from. That's Jaimie Alexander who plays Lady Sif on Agents of Shield. :)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Time travel. She's from the future. The process can only send back organic tissue and your memory is destroyed. She's related to the cop... daughter or something. That's why she has no finger prints on record. She hasn't been born yet.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Intriguing concept. I always like the way you have a series of convoluted clues in these things rather than just writing the message in plain English.
I only hope it lasts long enough to reach a resolution, rather than get cancelled with everyone wondering wtf it was all about.

If it can only send back organic tissue whats the bag made of? If they can write 'Get the FBI' why couldn't they write ' because this guy at this address is plotting to blow up the Statue of Liberty'. I guess they didn't have a big enough label in the future...

That apart, looks interesting, I'll give it a look, but like Scribbler says, shame about the tats.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

The videogame Planescape:Torment (more of an interactive book than a game really) was about a heavily tattooed guy waking up in a mortuary with no recollection of anything, and with only a foul-mouthed floating skull for company. Since that experience (1999 it was, I think), I've found anything else revolving around the concept of cryptic tattoos holding the key to your salvation quite bland. Jamie is still hot though.
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

theScribbler wrote:Shame about those tattoos! They should've used UV ink tattoos!
Heh. On the show, it turned out that there were indeed UV ink tattoos mixed in with the others.

She went to some bio lab where they had to go through decontamination, and there were these glowing codes on her forehead when they turned on the UV lights.

The show is fun, and is improving as it goes along. Too bad it's on hiatus until March.
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

Mr. X wrote:Time travel. She's from the future. The process can only send back organic tissue and your memory is destroyed. She's related to the cop... daughter or something. That's why she has no finger prints on record. She hasn't been born yet.
Too obvious, No ! She is from the past but from a parallel alternative history more technologically advanced in nature than our own. The process can only send back organic tissue but she was part cyborg so without her cybernetic enhancement to protect her brain the memory got screwed. She's related to the cop... daughter, lover, mother, murderer or something. That's why she has no finger prints on record. She never existed to begin with.
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
kranaux12
Neophyte
Neophyte

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
8 years ago
This looks good. I saw the trailers on TV and I was like dying to remember where I know her from mobilier design pas cher. That's Jaimie Alexander who plays Lady Sif on Agents of Shield. :)
A bien, cela s'annonce très chaud à ce que u vois. Ce sera vraiment top.