Peril Elements and Favorite Moves

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Soooooo I'm putting together a list of peril elements and favorite fan moves for my new directors to have so when they're unsure of a good move to insert, they will have a go-to list that they can refer to for completing the scenes - what are your favorite types of peril and favorite moves during a fight scene? I'm creating this list later tonight from what I already know but don't wanna miss any important ones! :)
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like see long legged characters use their legs for kicks and body scissors.

Also like to see more open hand and martial ars like hand attacks, the classic 60s punch is out dated

as far as peril

The didlo or vibrator going slowly in the prisnor's pussy is good as well as a timer before the heroine is defeated, depowered or mind controlled.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I am drawn to a more physical prescence rather than a very slim model type figure.
Kristina is not exactly muscular but she has a great build and looks physically capable as does Heather wno I both love in SvE.
Kelly is of course my favourite HL actress and one of my very favourite actresses of all time but I do also like a muscular actress I am just a sucker for the physical superheroine.

Fighting is my bag with a focus on stomach/midsection punching and over the knee back breakers where the superheroine is stretched out and that taut midsection gets some extra attention too.
The physical and vocal reaction also matters to me, a lot of older wrestling producers who made superheroine videos seemed to have the agressor making more vocal grunts than the girl getting hit which totally ruins the video for me.
I also love tall leggy ladies especially when their legs are tomed and strong.
I also like weapons use +in videos and a wounded/weakened superheroine is very hot.

May I suggest that whenever your team are thinking about a scene just add in Kelly as Lady Wonder and everything will some up smelling of roses, well for me at any rate LOL!

Proof that God exists as Kelly is heaven sent :love:
Attachments
6023163.png
6023163.png (484.55 KiB) Viewed 8412 times
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

1. Establish heroine really is "Super" - defeats multiple enemies; uses superpowers; looks invincible.
2. Comes up against someone stronger, barely survives first encounter.
3. Placed in a no-win situation (multiple hostages/multiple targets/no back-up) has to face the same opponent and gets her **** handed to her.
4. Is interrogated by a no-holds-barred female torturer.
5. Suffers/breaks/dies.
6. Fighting has to look dirty and savage.
7. Heroine has to show battle damage to her costume and herself.
8. Peril has to be fatal.
9. If she suffers rape then she has to still be costumed (even if it is torn apart) otherwise its just another female victim.
10.Bondage has to look inescapable: loose ropes, simple knots and free movement of limbs simply isn't acceptable.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Crotch grabs... Your take on them? Best photo examples and why you like to see them...
tommy84
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Crotch grabs is a good start, but a good crotch attack needs to be followed by great reaction in a longer scene. I'd also suggest other low-blows. Kicks, punches, use of objects. But with low-blows, the reaction to them is equally if not more important to the people who like them.

I also vote for extended scenes of pain. Squirming, crawling, sobbing. Backbreakers, attacks to the legs, accidental sprains (trip wire?)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

the sobbing thing is one of those things that we stay away from intentionally... all of the other stuff is perfectly fine :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:the sobbing thing is one of those things that we stay away from intentionally... all of the other stuff is perfectly fine :)
Pretty much my thoughts too Logan, the completely broken superheroine who is a sobbing pitifull wrech doesn't apeal to me although oddly,I suppose, I am okay with a superheroine dying.
I would definitely want to soo extended pain/tortue sufferinf scenes, the kicks to the side ro ribs when a heroine is down already and desparate;y trying to crawl awat in a bid to recoup is great as is having them forced up to their feet to endure another onslaught.
This is one of many reasons why I like Tiffany so much as Trinity she seems to often take a hard beating but she remain sdefiant and fights to the very end as does Moonstar and Tiffany has to make the most sexy moans and groans when fightin she really gives her all on looks might fine while doing it.
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

HeroineLegends wrote:Crotch grabs... Your take on them?
Eh, they are ok, but can't hold a candle against a passionate knee between the legs, delivered by another woman of course, while she holds the heroine by her biceps or shoulders. Villainess must pour her soul into the move. Instant clasic. Instant magic.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Noted. Will have to make sure that happens in Canary if possible :)
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I agree about the crotch punt, or knee strike. I also like the idea of Canary being felt up by a female protagonist perhaps before the blow, and as suggested the actual blow being delivered with vindictive force. My only concern is that, this being Canary, what happens when she screams? You might want to considered an improvised gag - her panties perhaps?
Canary is one of those characters who has historically been able to take a significant pounding and keep on coming back, so she is ideal for a "punishment" type of storyline. If there is history between her hand the villainess, then this would explain the severity of her torment.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

EvilDaria wrote:I agree about the crotch punt, or knee strike. I also like the idea of Canary being felt up by a female protagonist perhaps before the blow, and as suggested the actual blow being delivered with vindictive force. My only concern is that, this being Canary, what happens when she screams? You might want to considered an improvised gag - her panties perhaps?
Canary is one of those characters who has historically been able to take a significant pounding and keep on coming back, so she is ideal for a "punishment" type of storyline. If there is history between her hand the villainess, then this would explain the severity of her torment.
Not everything is 100% true to the original character... The name and the Corrine likeness is pretty much all there is. The rest we create :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Must say I do love a superheroine who is very tough and takes the heat whilst still coming back for more and Kristina is perfect for portraying a tough strong willed character, Kristina is beautiful but can give that "yes I am pretty but cross me and I wil kick your ass" look.
I adore her as the black queen but the outfit does help LOL! It shows her off wonderfully
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:Must say I do love a superheroine who is very tough and takes the heat whilst still coming back for more and Kristina is perfect for portraying a tough strong willed character, Kristina is beautiful but can give that "yes I am pretty but cross me and I wil kick your ass" look.
I adore her as the black queen but the outfit does help LOL! It shows her off wonderfully
The 2 Canary characters are very different. I'm excited to see how you guys like the portrayals :)
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

And I can't wait to see it either, just by the costumes picture I am sold already on it.
Elseph
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Tide-turning low blows that (appear to) make good contact to the heroines with long reactions! Also great when the attacker is executing the move out of anger/desperation or revenge for being on the receiving an of an earlier low blow like Vega does to Allura in HL S2E7 - Dark Future
droganlleo
Neophyte
Neophyte

Strangle or any form of suffocating. A heroine gassed is very sexy too! The sound of moans and gasps are very hot to me. So as facial expressions of pain and tongue. :thumbup:
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

I know it has been done before....But the Bear Hug is always a great move in any movie...Especially if the heroine fights a villian at the early part of a movie. When she has not wasted any energy yet. The villian who is almost to strong for her..She just barely gets out/survives it....But later on she fights him again, after wasting energy and gets hugged again..This time she is done for... The latest WW vs Zardor movie has a great hug to study...The length and style of hug are great..
Plus It seems to me that there is not many beastly creatures/villians in movies anymore...I think a heroine going up against (for example) a gorilla/werewolf/frankenstein type creature is good.. No morals or personal emotions just pure rage..Can make for serious peril scene/fight for a heroine.......
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

bgrhugs wrote:I know it has been done before....But the Bear Hug is always a great move in any movie...Especially if the heroine fights a villian at the early part of a movie. When she has not wasted any energy yet. The villian who is almost to strong for her..She just barely gets out/survives it....But later on she fights him again, after wasting energy and gets hugged again..This time she is done for... The latest WW vs Zardor movie has a great hug to study...The length and style of hug are great..
Plus It seems to me that there is not many beastly creatures/villians in movies anymore...I think a heroine going up against (for example) a gorilla/werewolf/frankenstein type creature is good.. No morals or personal emotions just pure rage..Can make for serious peril scene/fight for a heroine.......
The issue we are having with bear hugs, I think, is we don't understand the allure for them... an even bigger issue is that we are always asked for F/F bear hugs which, for length, is just monotonous, but more importantly, VERY difficult for females to do...
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I can appreciate the difficulty in F/F bearhugs..another reason to search for a super strong and sext actress LOL!..Perhaps Kelly wil be up for it when she returns?

For me it is the thought of the heroine being trapped in a strength draing hold, as she moans nad groan desparately trying to break free she is using up her precious energy reserves and there is the danger of her passing out if the crushing move is not broken in tiime hence why I love reverse bearhug (I think that is the corect term) when a herine is hugged from behind the locked arms and hands crusing into her midsection.

You cold perform such a move on the ground with great effect or even a nice female leg scissors applied to another female of course.
batchase
Neophyte
Neophyte

EvilDaria wrote:1. Establish heroine really is "Super" - defeats multiple enemies; uses superpowers; looks invincible.
2. Comes up against someone stronger, barely survives first encounter.
3. Placed in a no-win situation (multiple hostages/multiple targets/no back-up) has to face the same opponent and gets her **** handed to her.
4. Is interrogated by a no-holds-barred female torturer.
5. Suffers/breaks/dies.
6. Fighting has to look dirty and savage.
7. Heroine has to show battle damage to her costume and herself.
8. Peril has to be fatal.
9. If she suffers rape then she has to still be costumed (even if it is torn apart) otherwise its just another female victim.
10.Bondage has to look inescapable: loose ropes, simple knots and free movement of limbs simply isn't acceptable.
You are one after my own heart. :love:
AAD
Neophyte
Neophyte

Well , I know it's over but just wanna let you know , a Reverse Bearhug or a frontal bearhug with arms are locked around the female's arms is my favorite thing , especially when the heroine's arm and skin is being touched by the man who bearhugs her , that's awesome ! a very long one till she get's Unconscious ! and the moaning fades away as her SURPRISED and OPENED eyes are looking to camera !
I Love Maledom Mixed Bearhugs
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

AAD wrote:Well , I know it's over but just wanna let you know , a Reverse Bearhug or a frontal bearhug with arms are locked around the female's arms is my favorite thing , especially when the heroine's arm and skin is being touched by the man who bearhugs her , that's awesome ! a very long one till she get's Unconscious ! and the moaning fades away as her SURPRISED and OPENED eyes are looking to camera !
Noted... by the way - love your avatar - I filmed that scene ;)
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

droganlleo wrote:Strangle or any form of suffocating. A heroine gassed is very sexy too! The sound of moans and gasps are very hot to me. So as facial expressions of pain and tongue. :thumbup:

Woah, this guy's my new best friend! I too find it to be one of the sexiest ways to deal with a heroine. Have a villainess releae toxic gas in her face, then the heroine's legs wobble and she collapses, either on hands and knees or on her bum and then falls to the side, coughing and jerking her tongue out from nausea, while the evil woman throws a haughty hands-on-hips pose and a huge grin. Magic! :yahoo:
droganlleo
Neophyte
Neophyte

Yeah Ezekiel, great elements you pointed!!! Perfect my friend!
droganlleo
Neophyte
Neophyte

Ezekiel wrote:
droganlleo wrote:Strangle or any form of suffocating. A heroine gassed is very sexy too! The sound of moans and gasps are very hot to me. So as facial expressions of pain and tongue. :thumbup:

Woah, this guy's my new best friend! I too find it to be one of the sexiest ways to deal with a heroine. Have a villainess releae toxic gas in her face, then the heroine's legs wobble and she collapses, either on hands and knees or on her bum and then falls to the side, coughing and jerking her tongue out from nausea, while the evil woman throws a haughty hands-on-hips pose and a huge grin. Magic! :yahoo:
Just perfect! Strangle is very hot, the peril sensation is great! The facial expressions of pain, eyes and tongue are absolutely amazing. :yahoo:
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I've seen one video which used a type of suffocation resembling water-boarding of a superheroine, although I think it was actually a piece of latex that was used. I'd like to see a superheroine water-boarded or even a sidekick water-boarded to the superheroine's capitulation. The pay-off could be a split between the two characters, because the side-kick blames herself for her partner's defeat and all that followed. Perils that result in one heroine having to make a painful choice (and getting it wrong) are a good way to liven up these stories, perhaps they could be used more often. :hmmm: