Shooting With Jayden Cole Today!

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

I've also decided to use a wait and see policy. There is the video with Jayden Cole, there is a spider woman video..etc and I am only going to wait.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Shouldn't the audio have been fixed before editing, FX, music and all the other post-production stuff? I hope this issue doesn't mean a load of other work needs to be redone on the video now?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I'm sure it means another month and a half wait lol
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Mamooche24 wrote:I'm sure it means another month and a half wait lol
I am sure it means summer time :)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Surely if the ETA has been "tonight" or "tomorrow" several times, that must mean the video was mostly done with very little work required to finish it off? Do you keep scrapping the nearly-complete edits and go back to the drawing board every time?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I like how even Heroine Addict is now getting annoyed lol This has gotten totally ridiculous. MH is aloof. Thats the most polite and probably best way to describe any of this.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

We'll have to wait and see. As usual ;)
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

It will happen when it happens. It is not like he is releasing the cure for Ebola.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Update from the future(2021) Its STILL not out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

"Wait a minute... Statue of Liberty... that was OUR planet!!!... And he STILL hasn't released those movies!!!... YOU MANIAC!!!! YOU NEVER FINISHED EDITING!!!!.... DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!"

:evil:
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

viking wrote:It will happen when it happens. It is not like he is releasing the cure for Ebola.
Yes, everybody knows that.
Our favorite producer says he is going to relase not just one but three videos. Everybody gets excited. He doesn't relase them. Them people ask, when? He says various changing times. Result? No videos still and we are waiting. We are going to wait.
In short, I am sorry that you don't share our enthusiasm about Mighty's videos.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If we burn Mamooche24 in a wicker man, maybe the Mighty Hypnotic will be pleased with our sacrifice and bless us with a fine crop of fetish videos?

Everybody sing along...

Sumer is Icumen in,
Loudly sing, cuckoo!
Grows the seed and blows the mead,
And springs the wood anew;
Sing, cuckoo!

Ewe bleats harshly after lamb,
Cows after calves make moo;
Bullock stamps and deer champs,
Now shrilly sing, cuckoo!

Cuckoo, cuckoo
Wild bird are you;
Be never still, cuckoo!

Sumer is Icumen in,
Loudly sing, cuckoo!
Grows the seed and blows the mead,
And springs the wood anew;
Sing, cuckoo!
Attachments
Summerisle.jpg
Summerisle.jpg (50.31 KiB) Viewed 30215 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

lol worth a shot
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

If I had six avatars this movie still wouldn't go up.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:Oh wait, you didn't want the Ebola cure with this one? .
No, we just want your videoS. :)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Almost there!
Tease1.jpg
Tease1.jpg (302.43 KiB) Viewed 30056 times
tease2.jpg
tease2.jpg (311.48 KiB) Viewed 30056 times
tease3.jpg
tease3.jpg (347.08 KiB) Viewed 30056 times
tease4.jpg
tease4.jpg (540.81 KiB) Viewed 30056 times
tease5.jpg
tease5.jpg (437.1 KiB) Viewed 30056 times
tease6.jpg
tease6.jpg (437.89 KiB) Viewed 30056 times
tease7.jpg
tease7.jpg (450.67 KiB) Viewed 30056 times
tease8.jpg
tease8.jpg (380.81 KiB) Viewed 30056 times
tease9.jpg
tease9.jpg (278.34 KiB) Viewed 30056 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Oh shit :)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Don't understand the cushions on the shelves of the corner unit. Why would anyone put cushions on shelves? Are they powerful villain cushions or something?

Jayden looks exceptionally hot. If I focus on her, I might be able to forget the mystery of the shelved cushions.
getoffthshed12000
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Heroine Addict wrote:Don't understand the cushions on the shelves of the corner unit. Why would anyone put cushions on shelves? Are they powerful villain cushions or something?

Jayden looks exceptionally hot. If I focus on her, I might be able to forget the mystery of the shelved cushions.
Um, yeah I didn't even notice those. THERE'S A SMOKING HOT LADY IN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE PICS!!!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Heroine Addict wrote:Don't understand the cushions on the shelves of the corner unit. Why would anyone put cushions on shelves? Are they powerful villain cushions or something?

That's the diabolical plot that Princess Paradise is trying to foil- the villain plans to replace ALL cheesy ornaments with soft furnishings
The evil bastard.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:Almost there!
Jayden Chloro 1.jpg
Jayden Chloro 1.jpg (171.53 KiB) Viewed 29939 times
Jayden Chloro 2.jpg
Jayden Chloro 2.jpg (134.91 KiB) Viewed 29939 times
Awesome!!!! Just fuckin' awesome!!! :love: :love: :love:

Cannot wait for the release of this amazing video!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Any idea on a release date yet?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well guys, I was all set to release this video today but when I got home from the studio I realized all the files had not uploaded to dropbox and I was unable to compile. I am going to release this on Monday. Trust me, I am as bummed as you to miss the weekend for obvious reasons.

On top of that I have started to work on another video and I am hoping to get that out later on this week. So stay tuned, bunch of new stuff coming down the pipe.
cg8553
Neophyte
Neophyte

omg it's killing me~
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:Well guys, I was all set to release this video today but when I got home from the studio I realized all the files had not uploaded to dropbox and I was unable to compile. I am going to release this on Monday. Trust me, I am as bummed as you to miss the weekend for obvious reasons.

On top of that I have started to work on another video and I am hoping to get that out later on this week. So stay tuned, bunch of new stuff coming down the pipe.
Noooooooooooooooo! Please just say "soon". You know what will happen if this video isn't out on Monday and the other one isn't out by the end of next week.

You can break the cycle of slight disappointment and mild snarkiness if you just use nebulous terms like "soon" or "this Spring" which won't get your most avid fans furiously pressing F5 on Monday.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Monday, so I'll look for it next weekend. Sorry at this point I just can't help it.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

lol i dont even need to comment, you guys did it for me. I look forward to the release.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mamooche24 wrote:lol i dont even need to comment, you guys did it for me. I look forward to the release.

cool, because I was going to sa-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If you guys want a short break from pressing F5 on clips4sale and SuperheroinesXXX today, there's a brief clip from the new Jayden Cole video in rklein's demo reel.

http://www.flyingsuperheroes.com/demo_reel.html
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Should we start a pool on whether the video is released today or not? Put me down for $10 against. :)
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Heroine Addict wrote:If you guys want a short break from pressing F5 on clips4sale and SuperheroinesXXX today, there's a brief clip from the new Jayden Cole video in rklein's demo reel.

http://www.flyingsuperheroes.com/demo_reel.html
Nice video, my friend.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

So I'm guessing no video tonight?
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mamooche24 wrote:So I'm guessing no video tonight?
Called it! :yahoo:
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nope. My car was broken into on Sunday night and while there was nothing of value to steal from it, (Good thing they didn't look in the trunk!) for some reason my office/studio key which was in the console was taken. So, we are changing the locks today and I'll most likely release it today.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Sorry to hear that. Hate petty crime, precisely because it is petty.
I realise there are many nay sayers here but I fall into the 'sycophantic optimist' category, hoping that one day it will all come good but I'm not gonna beat you up about it either way :thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

@MH: Can you please tell us the length of the video and the size in MB?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Any update on the break in situation?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

tallyho wrote:Sorry to hear that. Hate petty crime, precisely because it is petty.
I realise there are many nay sayers here but I fall into the 'sycophantic optimist' category, hoping that one day it will all come good but I'm not gonna beat you up about it either way :thumbup:

Yep it's ok except for changing the locks at the studio. Although they did break my steering lock for some reason but now the car seems to steer better, so thanks thieves!

Mamooche so nice of you to care!

For the rest of you, the video is 11 mins long and is uploading now.
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Awesome news, MH!!!! :yahoo: Uploaded to Clips4Sale and/or Superheroine Underworld? And what is the size of the file of the 1080p Version in MB, please?
f5.gif
f5.gif (45.33 KiB) Viewed 28975 times
Be uploaded already :D
demonsky212
Neophyte
Neophyte

sooooo the upload is complete by now right? :thumbup:
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It's available now on the original Hypntotic's World site, rather than SuperheroinesXXX. Kicking it old school.

http://hypnoticsworld.com/viddetailnew.php?id=309
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Dammit! And I'm at work right now and later this day I'll have to watch "Avengers: Age of Ultron" instead :) Cannot wait to get home later this evening. How much does the Video cost?
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

HOLY FUCK!!! The video was soooo awesome! Thank you so much, MH! :yahoo: And Jayden is so damn smoking hot! :love: :love: :love: What an awesome day this was: First pre-ordered the Steelbook blu-ray of "Avengers: Age of Ultron", then watched it on the big screen later that day, returned home and purchased, downloaded and watched "Princess Paradise Taken!!!" :yahoo: Perfect end to a perfect evening!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

wait, age of ultron is out? I thought that was may 5th?
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Nope, release date here in Germany was today. In the US it's May 1st.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Glad you liked it. I am working on the trailer but I wanted to put it out there on the site before we go live on C4S as well. (It's $1 cheaper through the site :))
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Totally loved it, MH! Always love to watch gorgeous Jayden getting chloroformed :) And finally against a male opponent aswell!
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

Great job MH! I had almost forgotten how great Jayden is as Princess Paradise. I especially loved the induction and chloroform scenes. Nice job on the effects too. I only wish it was longer.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Worth the wait. Loved the video. Also enjoyed the little extra chloro scene at the end. Still wouldve liked it to have been a bit longer, with a KO leading to the OTS. Also to have the OTS longer would have been fantastic. But beggars cant be choosers. Thank you for the release. Hope to see more Princess Paradise very soon.