Spider-Lady's Revenge - Christina Carter

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

After a quick glance at the summaries for the rest of the Cat's-Eye videos, I've decided that they didn't really grab me. Fortunately, CC Productions is always turning out videos that do cater to my narrow, deviant tastes. Case in point: this mini-movie.

The Good:
* Right off the bat, I can already tell that a bit more effort went into the setting. While actually making a room packed full of people would be beyond the video's budget, the steps taken to create the illusion of a rowdy costume party are much appreciated.
* Things are also quite a bit more plot-driven than just "villainess hypnotizes good girls, 30-minute fuck fest".
* I've said this before and I'll say it again: conflating the show's Spider Lady with Marvel's Spider-Woman is ridiculous, but awesomely so. And it's almost pointless to note how great Ms. Carter is at playing the villainesses, but, well, here it is again.
* Points, too, for the attention to detail. Spider-Lady's lair has a surprising amount of spider motifs given the budget, and kudos for remembering how her first (and only) outing in the show revolved around her disguising herself as Electra-Woman.
* The part where SL-disguised-as-EW teleports away the bottom half of her costume. Throne + partial costume + semi-incestuous superheroine pussy-eating = PURE WIN.
* Randy Moore may not have an identical twin like Deidre Hall did, but the conversation with "herself" was very well done.
* What's this? Action? Intrigue? Or at least the illusion thereof? Holy excellence, Batman!
* The final scene with SL having chained EW and DG deserves a star all its own.

The Bad:
* While Shyla Jennings makes for a better Dyna-Girl than Capri Cavanni did, she still sounds a little too "snobby valley girl" and not enough "perky overgrown Girl Scout".
* Ms. Carter's Spider Lady/Spider-Woman costume is overall phenomenal, but I wish she'd wore yellow boots instead of red. Then again, maybe they couldn't find yellow ones. And I suppose it is a good way to tell the audience, "This isn't the REAL Spider-Woman, she just looks a lot like her."
* The typical complaints about missed boot-worship opportunities. That part where DG kneels at SL's throne was perfect for it.
* The tattoos on EW and DG bugged me a little, but I can pretend that SL put those on post-corruption easily enough.
* I still wish these videos would stop equating "evil" with "slutty". At least have our newly-evil heroines steal candy from a baby or something.

Final Judgment:

9.5/10.