Monkey Business (with Batlass and Huntruss)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
TheFiend
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I enjoyed this video a lot. Ludella and Nyxon were both good in their roles and are very good in this genre. It had just the right amount of story leading up to the good stuff with out wasting a bunch of time. There's a touch of suspense and mystery for those that like that. A nice fight between the two ladies with Nyxon as Huntruss dominating Ludella as Batlass the whole time. Then Nyxon taunts and teases the captured Ludella and pulls the top half of her uniform down on screen. Soon the tables are turned and we get to see Ludella taunt and tease the captured Nyxon. Finally we get to see the two of them captured and bound together. They have a bit of a cat fight amongst themselves until they both end up ball gagged.

The video features Superheroines, Female fighting, belly punching, mind control, partial on screen stripping, bondage and ball gags.

I'd give it an 8 out of 10 because I would have liked to see them gagged a bit more and because there's always room for improvement but still highly recommended.

http://clips4sale.com/store/10033