Cheetah seduces Wondergirl (Fighting Heroines in Peril, Inc.)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: The spotted-leopard of larceny Cheetah is getting fed up with Amazon heroine Wonder Girl always meddling in her plans for theft. When Wonder Girl prevents her from stealing a valuable blue emerald, for Cheetah, this is the last straw and she’s determined to remove the star-spangled barricade using any necessary means. Fortunately, Cheetah has come up with a plan to use Wonder Girl’s ego and naivety to draw her into a trap…
CheetahSeducesWonderGirl.wmv_snapshot_05.34_[2015.08.20_19.01.54].jpg
CheetahSeducesWonderGirl.wmv_snapshot_05.34_[2015.08.20_19.01.54].jpg (26.88 KiB) Viewed 3885 times
Pros
-I was impressed with this story and though it was a heroine in peril story, the producers made sure that the star hero Wonder Girl wasn’t easy prey for the first five and half minutes of the feature. They made sure to have her and Cheetah put up some resistance between each other when they first meet and the ladies Sinn Sage and Star Nine really went at each other in this vid.
They were landing blows on each other (low-blows from Cheetah mind you) and putting each other in all sorts of wrestling holds. In the end of the first round, Wonder Girl comes out on top and that really made me smile. I said to myself, ‘Now that’s how you’re suppose to start a heroine parody. Let the hero win the first round and if necessary, let the villainess conquer in the second round.’
The producers obeyed the rules of the superheroine genre for this production and that’s saying a whole lot about what they want the fans to see.
-After seeing Star Nine play Saturn Girl, I was curious to see how her acting is as a villainous. She’s sensual in this one and she can hold her own against Sinn Sage and she plays the part of Cheetah really well, even mimicking cat-like behavior. She bats her eyelashes innocently and moves her head in rhythm when Sinn strokes her chin and throat. She even nuzzles her face against Sage’s face the way a cat would when it’s near its owner.
Star really nailed her part in this one.
-This was my first time seeing Sinn Sage and while she’s a pretty girl, her acting could use a little work. Not saying that she was bad or anything but her performance seemed a little rocky in the part of Wonder Girl. She did the best that she could and that is something to be proud of.
-Loved the part where Sage is posing and Star is worshiping her muscles. That was really sensual.
-Loved how Cheetah was able to subdue Wonder Girl with the chloro rag and they made sure not to dwindle on that scene too long also. They kept it short and Sinn didn’t take long with her performance of pretending to pass out.
-Cheetah’s coming onto Wonder Girl after her capture was sensual and erotic too. We’ve got the villainess making out the now humbled heroine, both were pleasuring each other orally (both standing up and in bed), as well as rubbing themselves against each other. Sage and Star were really in heat for that scene and it was just too hot for words!
-Sage did an excellent job of feeling helpless in the story and I really enjoyed her pleading for Star to have mercy on her in the story. What made it even more sensual was that Star's character assured Wonder Girl that she didn't capture her to harm her that time...she wanted to have some fun with her.

Cons
-Of course, this vid did have a few flaws which needed some serious first-aid treatment. For starters, the part where Cheetah was running circles around Wonder Girl, while creative, was not implemented right. I could tell it was being undercranked and Star wasn’t given enough room to actually move around Sage’s character. Apparently the wanted it to look as though Cheetah had super-speed, but that’s an area that they’ll have to work on for future vids.
-The costumes could use a little work, particularly Cheetah’s. Her outfit didn’t really scream erotic or sensual and neither did Wonder Girl’s. Plus, someone shoulda told Sage to remove that nose ring from her nostril…Wonder Girl doesn’t have jewelry like that on her face.
-I can tell this was filmed in a motel room but hey, ya’ gotta use what you can work with. I know that most of the vids from this production team take place in someone’s home from time to time so if they could, they could try filming there next time.
-Wonder Girl’s capture wasn’t too believable. I mean, she was so smitten with Dr. Cassandra’s admiration of her that she actually let her remove her power items so she could be subdued? I know it’s just a film but the heroine’s being overpowered or subdued has to be a little more believable, even if the villain has to use deception to do it.
-Ending was too abrupt. The producers have to find a way to wrap the story up without ending it with just the beauties being in bed. If the villainess has plans for the heroine, let’s hear what they are before they close the curtain at the end. It’d be interesting to know what the villainess is going to do now that she has captured her prize.

Final Outcome
No diagnosis necessary for the patient this time. Despite a few cuts and bruises, this superheroine parody did entertain a little but could still use some physical therapy to help improve its chances for recovery.

Final Score for ‘Cheetah seduces Wonder Girl’: 6 ½ out of 10
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thanks for buying our video and taking the time to review it. While I appreciate your comments overall, I do feel there are some points that need clarification.

-Sinn Sage's nose ring is something of a trademark for her, and she probably wouldn't even appear in a video if you asked her to remove it.

-I noticed in both of your reviews of my two videos (Saturn Girl was the other one) you praise the acting of the villain and criticize the acting of the heroine. Star 9 once told me that everyone wants to be the evil doer. The evil roles are easier and allow much more room to shine dramatically. Superheroine roles tend to be 2 dimensional. Christina Carter once complained that when she played Wonder Woman her evil opponents always got the better lines.

-Saw your comments on super speed. Have you seen an example of someone doing super speed better? I might take a look.

-The Cheetah costume kept Star 9 in character while allowing for g/g hard core sex. The one consensus superheroine fans have is keep women in costume for sex. Don't let them get naked.

-The Wonder Girl costume was classic Debra Winger. What else were you looking for?

-This video was shot at FETCON. Hotel rooms were the only option.

-The whole point of a seduction scene is to get someone in this case a superheroine to do something they wouldn't do normally. That's where the fun is. Why would Sampson tell Deliah, daughter of his enemies, the Phillistines, his one weakness. It was silly, but he did and it makes the story. Seduction is all about tricking people into doing incredibly unwise actions.

-What the villain wants with the heroine is the sex scene at the end. That is the whole point.

Again thanks for your purchase and your review. If you liked Star 9 as the evil Cheetah, I think you would like her as the evil Laverna, Roman Goddess of Thieves, who purloins Wonder Girl the amazon princess. Thanks for watching and sharing your thoughts.

-Tyr Garm
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I loved this video-- anytime SInn in a WW type outfit gets chloroformed ill get it.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

athenaartemis wrote:Thanks for buying our video and taking the time to review it. While I appreciate your comments overall, I do feel there are some points that need clarification.

-Sinn Sage's nose ring is something of a trademark for her, and she probably wouldn't even appear in a video if you asked her to remove it.

-I noticed in both of your reviews of my two videos (Saturn Girl was the other one) you praise the acting of the villain and criticize the acting of the heroine. Star 9 once told me that everyone wants to be the evil doer. The evil roles are easier and allow much more room to shine dramatically. Superheroine roles tend to be 2 dimensional. Christina Carter once complained that when she played Wonder Woman her evil opponents always got the better lines.

-Saw your comments on super speed. Have you seen an example of someone doing super speed better? I might take a look.

-The Cheetah costume kept Star 9 in character while allowing for g/g hard core sex. The one consensus superheroine fans have is keep women in costume for sex. Don't let them get naked.

-The Wonder Girl costume was classic Debra Winger. What else were you looking for?

-The whole point of a seduction scene is to get someone in this case a superheroine to do something they wouldn't do normally. That's where the fun is. Why would Sampson tell Deliah, daughter of his enemies, the Phillistines, his one weakness. It was silly, but he did and it makes the story. Seduction is all about tricking people into doing incredibly unwise actions.

-What the villain wants with the heroine is the sex scene at the end. That is the whole point.

Again thanks for your purchase and your review. If you liked Star 9 as the evil Cheetah, I think you would like her as the evil Laverna, Roman Goddess of Thieves, who purloins Wonder Girl the amazon princess. Thanks for watching and sharing your thoughts.

-Tyr Garm
Hey Tyr, how's it going? Again, I appreciate your response and explaining how and why you did things on this production. As I said, I love to know what the producers or models are thinking or what direction they're trying to take the vid when it's being created. It helps me when I critique a specific production.

-The thing with the nose ring...if you're cool with Sage wearing it, then I'm cool. I just feel that it detracts from the Wonder Girl character just a tad.

-Evil is easier to play because the models get to cut loose and be as wicked as they want to be, but as I said before, the model playing the heroine can have just as much fun if they're given time to shine. I don't know...I just like it a little more when the heroine gets to be the one in control of the situation sometimes.

-The Super Speed thing. I saw a vid for a heroine named 'Betty Boom' who had lightning speed but I can't remember who made it. I have the clip somewhere and if you like I can probably sent it to you to use for future references.

-If keeping the costume on helps the model stay in character, that's cool too. But a fetish model who is nude shows that they can still perform well even without the costume or if the costume is torn to shreds. (Lady Diana, Miss Carter and a few others have shown that). But again, that's just my analysis.

-So this was shot at FETCON? I was totally unaware of that...you can ix-nay my previous comment about the filming location now that I know why filming took place there.

-Seduction is not a problem in any superheroine parody...just so long as the villain doesn't make themselves too obvious to the audience (or the heroine for that matter). Wonder Woman vs Nylonyx shows how a superheroine can easily be tricked if they're not wary of who they help.

-'What the villain wants with the heroine is the sex scene at the end.'

Gotta digress with you a little on that one. Nine times out of ten, the villain or villainess wants to do more than just violate the heroine or the hero. They want to shame them (and they don't necessarily have to use sex for that part) or they can just humiliate them by making them grovel in front of the audience who roots for the hero or heroine. Or if they really want to, they can make the hero or heroine their submissive through brainwashing or some other method. Sometimes, the best way to break the heroine is to create a situation where an innocent they care about could get caught in the crossfire and the villain uses them as a means to reel in the heroine. Remember, the villain has many goals that will either require the heroine's assistance because they can't do something on their own (break through security barriers to steal something valuable) or it may require the heroine to be removed or incapacitated so that they can carry out their fiendish schemes.

The sexual torment does play a part in the parody that's true, but for the villain, that's not always their only goal. It just depends on what direction the production team wants to take the story.

Again, I thank you for your feedback Tyr and I still enjoy what you create. I look forward to seeing that Laverna story in the future.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Doctor Outcome wrote:
athenaartemis wrote:Thanks for buying our video and taking the time to review it. While I appreciate your comments overall, I do feel there are some points that need clarification.

-Tyr Garm
Hey Tyr, how's it going? Again, I appreciate your response and explaining how and why you did things on this production. As I said, I love to know what the producers or models are thinking or what direction they're trying to take the vid when it's being created. It helps me when I critique a specific production.

-The thing with the nose ring...if you're cool with Sage wearing it, then I'm cool. I just feel that it detracts from the Wonder Girl character just a tad.

-Evil is easier to play because the models get to cut loose and be as wicked as they want to be, but as I said before, the model playing the heroine can have just as much fun if they're given time to shine. I don't know...I just like it a little more when the heroine gets to be the one in control of the situation sometimes.

-The Super Speed thing. I saw a vid for a heroine named 'Betty Boom' who had lightning speed but I can't remember who made it. I have the clip somewhere and if you like I can probably sent it to you to use for future references.

-If keeping the costume on helps the model stay in character, that's cool too. But a fetish model who is nude shows that they can still perform well even without the costume or if the costume is torn to shreds. (Lady Diana, Miss Carter and a few others have shown that). But again, that's just my analysis.

-So this was shot at FETCON? I was totally unaware of that...you can ix-nay my previous comment about the filming location now that I know why filming took place there.

-Seduction is not a problem in any superheroine parody...just so long as the villain doesn't make themselves too obvious to the audience (or the heroine for that matter). Wonder Woman vs Nylonyx shows how a superheroine can easily be tricked if they're not wary of who they help.

Gotta digress with you a little on that one. Nine times out of ten, the villain or villainess wants to do more than just violate the heroine or the hero. They want to shame them (and they don't necessarily have to use sex for that part) or they can just humiliate them by making them grovel in front of the audience who roots for the hero or heroine. Or if they really want to, they can make the hero or heroine their submissive through brainwashing or some other method. Sometimes, the best way to break the heroine is to create a situation where an innocent they care about could get caught in the crossfire and the villain uses them as a means to reel in the heroine. Remember, the villain has many goals that will either require the heroine's assistance because they can't do something on their own (break through security barriers to steal something valuable) or it may require the heroine to be removed or incapacitated so that they can carry out their fiendish schemes.

The sexual torment does play a part in the parody that's true, but for the villain, that's not always their only goal. It just depends on what direction the production team wants to take the story.

Again, I thank you for your feedback Tyr and I still enjoy what you create. I look forward to seeing that Laverna story in the future.
And I appreciate your thoughts. Keeping the costume on as much as possible seems to be the consensus of those who speak. I even asked about this concept in a strand once.

Keep in mind there is only so much you can do and say at the end. Most of the time, it's more about the heroine and the action than the story line or themes to most fans. Kind of ironic really when you consider the iconic TV heroine shows like Wonder Woman, Batgirl (who carried the third Batman season), Electra Woman - Dyna Girl and Isis all explored themes and ideas.

Sets present two challenges finding a location everyone can get to and cost. The Saturn Girl sets actually ran $ 750 for a one day 8 hour shoot. Most (not all) producers don't own their own sets because of the upkeep overhead. The few producers who do own sets make their money by renting their sets to other people not so much using them in their own productions.

If you liked Star 9 as Cheetah, you will love her as Laverna Roman Goddess of Thieves (a true deity). Star 9 really knocked the evil goddess role out of the park! enjoy!
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

athenaartemis wrote:
Doctor Outcome wrote:

-Tyr Garm

And I appreciate your thoughts. Keeping the costume on as much as possible seems to be the consensus of those who speak. I even asked about this concept in a strand once.

Keep in mind there is only so much you can do and say at the end. Most of the time, it's more about the heroine and the action than the story line or themes to most fans. Kind of ironic really when you consider the iconic TV heroine shows like Wonder Woman, Batgirl (who carried the third Batman season), Electra Woman - Dyna Girl and Isis all explored themes and ideas.

Sets present two challenges finding a location everyone can get to and cost. The Saturn Girl sets actually ran $ 750 for a one day 8 hour shoot. Most (not all) producers don't own their own sets because of the upkeep overhead. The few producers who do own sets make their money by renting their sets to other people not so much using them in their own productions.

If you liked Star 9 as Cheetah, you will love her as Laverna Roman Goddess of Thieves (a true deity). Star 9 really knocked the evil goddess role out of the park! enjoy!
'Laverna, Roman Goddess of Thieves'? Hmm...sounds intriguing. I'll definitely be on the lookout for that one. Thanks for the recommendation.
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Doctor Outcome wrote:
athenaartemis wrote:
Doctor Outcome wrote:

-Tyr Garm

'Laverna, Roman Goddess of Thieves'? Hmm...sounds intriguing. I'll definitely be on the lookout for that one. Thanks for the recommendation.
The "Wonder Girl Meets the Goddess of Thieves" video was released before "Cheetah Seduces Wonder Girl." The video is on my store's second page at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/

You will need to click on > when you get there