Wonder-Full Revenge (D! Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

wwWonder-Full.Revenge.wmv_snapshot_03.27_[2015.07.27_21.12.01].jpg
wwWonder-Full.Revenge.wmv_snapshot_03.27_[2015.07.27_21.12.01].jpg (28.07 KiB) Viewed 5039 times
Ya’ know, call me wacky, but sometimes I think Lady Diana and Miss Carter are mortal enemies, not just in front of the camera, but in real life too. I made this analogy while watching some of Lady Diana’s performances with my homegirl at her place and in most or pretty much all of the vids she’s in, Lady Diana is a villainess who is trying to rip other people apart. And…(wry chuckle)…Miss Carter seems to be one of many fetish models at the top of Lady Diana’s hit list.

I mean really though…these two are like a female version of John Spartan and Simon Phoenix. If these two women are not trying to dominate or outsex the other in their fetish vids, they’re trying to kill each other…literally. Okay, that’s probably stretching it, but seriously, Lady Diana and Miss Carter do appear to have a nasty love-hate relationship almost like Red Sonja and Queen Gedren though (or hate-hate relationship, however you want to look at it). If you don’t believe me, just watch ‘Wonder-Full Revenge’ and you’ll see what I’m talking about…

Plot: Miss Carter has just come back home after showing up at a convention as Wonder Woman that Lady Diana was suppose to perform at. Apparently, Miss Carter did something dirty that resulted in Lady Diana not being able to show up for her appointment and needless to say…the raven-haired fetish model is none to pleased with that. Which is why she’s going to take it upon herself to show Miss Carter what happens to people who try to crap where she eats…

Pros
-Well, I must say that while this isn’t exactly a superheroine vid, it definitely borders on something I’ve been wanting to see for a long time: two fetish models dressed in the same costume vying for the right to play the Amazon princess of might! The dream came partially true though because this was more of a one-sided beatdown scenario complete with BDSM throw in the mix.
-Lady Diana and Miss Carter both steal the show here as they try to get abrasive with each other over who has the right play Wonder Woman. Neither woman is willing to back down, but Miss Carter was at a nasty disadvantage in this story.
-Loved the dialogue and verbal jousting between the two fetish models. Miss Carter was vulgar and abrasive to the very end, while Lady Diana shows her fangs and lets Miss Carter know what’s in store for her:

Lady Diana: You’re going to learn a lesson, sweetie. And you’re going to learn it now.

Man, just hearing that quote from Lady Diana’s lips made me shiver cause I really didn’t like the sound of that or where it was going. Needless to say, when she slugged Miss Carter I was like “Oooh! OMG, tell me she did not just do that?!’
Kinda felt bad for Miss Carter cause with her being tied to that cross in the background, she was nothing more than a human punching bag and all she pretty much could do was curse at Lady Diana and give her a double-order of lip. And Lady Diana had a short stack of patience this time for any sassiness coming out of Miss Carter’s mouth.

-Good use of makeup effects for this story. A bruise and a bleeding nostril for Miss Carter really sold the story of Lady Diana giving off a ghetto beatdown to her rival.
-Not too keen on torture but I was willing to let it slide this time because it was forced orgasmic torture. Miss Carter got shrilly and furious every time Lady Diana pulled the vibrator away when she was close to cumming. She almost looked like she wanted to break down and cry and as Lady Diana got more and more brutal, I was almost having a hard time trying to keep my eyes on the screen, but I forced myself to keep watching until the very end.

Cons:
-Kinda had a problem with the tied up and being slugged across the face bit during the forced orgasm scenes. Every time Lady Diana did that I found myself saying, “Hey, hey, hey! Easy Diana, we know you’re p.o.’d with Miss Carter for stealing your job but that face is much too gorgeous to be getting punched out like that.”
-Lady Diana could’ve used the situation more to force Miss Carter to pleasure her if she wanted to as payback for stealing her convention job. Sadly though, she just sticks to verbal abuse, mocking her opponent and forced orgasms throughout the story.

Diagnosis (What could’ve been better)
-If these two really have that much beef with each other, I say take the ropes off of Miss Carter and let em’ work it out…catfighting style. However, Lady Diana is notorious for not fighting fair in most of her vids, so in a way, she may have been doing Miss Carter a favor by keeping her shackled to the cross.
Then again, I have a feeling that if Miss Carter got out of those ropes on her own, Lady Diana’s next stop would’ve been ‘intensive care’. :laugh: Either way though, I think Miss Carter should’ve been allowed to get free and let the fur fly just a little bit.

Final Outcome:
I won’t lie, the ending to this vid was a little bit of a letdown for me because of Miss Carter’s fate at the end (won’t say how it ends) but the vid had other saving graces that kept it from flat-lining on the operating table. The only question is: will Miss Carter dust herself off and try again and get payback on Lady Diana for the abuse that she put her though? Only time will tell…if the producers decide to keep the story going that is.

Final Score for Wonder-Full Revenge: 8 ½ out of 10.
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 8 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

WOW-Girl wrote:They hate each other for the sake of the audience but they also love each other for the amusement of those same fans.
Well...that's news to me, WOW-Girl. Some of the vids they've been in...it's like a fetish war with these two (Nine times out of ten, Lady Diana is almost always the victor. The crowd must love her a lot if she keeps triumphing in the stories.)

The interesting part is that Miss Carter is not the only fetish model that Lady Diana has taken a bite out of:

-Juicy Jewell Marceau
-Candleboxx
-Eden Wells
-Natalie Minx
-Kendra James
-Paris Kennedy
-Hell, even Nicole Oring who is usually deemed untouchable in most stories tried to take a bite out of Lady Diana in one fetish vid. Needless to say, that didn't end too well for her.

But there's a chance that these seven women aren't the first and odds are with Lady Diana's winning streak, they won't be the last. :no:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

She's definitely not the Charlie Sheen or Cory Feldman of fetish!
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

Avenger,.. LOL, good to know!

Doctor Outcome,.. thanks for the review. Wow-Girl, Thanks for the kind words.

Doctor,.. It does turn a little dark.. This video is actually a sequel to DIANA'S DEFEAT,.. where Christina definitely gets the better of me!

Know that soon,.. I will be releasing these two videos remastered and together as one movie in full 1080 HD.

And yes,.. a little different superheroine video. We shot this when I was still a bit nervous about flat reproducing a Warner Bros property. Before the Vivid parody suit... I believe.

Again,.. my thanks. xox
ENTER MY REALM!!
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

You are very welcome... I guess I should get on that huh?
ENTER MY REALM!!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Can you please put a link to the video in the review. Thank you.
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

I haven't done a full promo post about this. That's coming. I was in Europe when I got released,.. BUT,..

I combined the two shorts into one movie,.. remastered the two,.. and released it under the title of CRUEL INTENTIONS. Get that here.
ENTER MY REALM!!