Penguin's Revenge: Humiliation of Batgirl

A darker, full bodied blend.
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

It was a beautiful day in Gotham as Barbara Gordon... aka, Batgirl ... went to work at the library... Little did she know that soon a fiendish plot would be set in motion to humiliate the sexy heroine... Unfortunately she had no clue that the Penguin had returned to town.... Upset that the caped girl bat had foiled his last master plan he wanted to break the redheaded doll in the most treacherous way he could ... His idea was a webcast of her sexual humiliation to His personal satisfaction... Finally after years of trying he convinced the prison parole board He had been reformed He was free to set His plans into motion... An abandoned ice house in the old vacated industrial district was the perfect place to set up shop... It had been so long since He had gotten to play and exercise His sexual craft He had found some sex kittens to join His little gang and they too were looking forward to playing and corrupting the heroic Batgirl ... Penguin promised it would be a very humiliating affair... and now to set the trap on the un-suspecting Batgirl ....
mask hunter
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm love the premise...great context setting..... cant wait to see Batgirl lured into the trap :D
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Zara of Armestia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hunter42, like Batgirl1969, I can't wait either to see what Penguin has in mind! :shock:
"Kryptonite? Oh, oh no, please!!! ........you have no idea what that does to me!"
BDUDU
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Very good start. Please continue
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thank you, I hope to post another chapter to this story within the next couple of days. I have an outline of where this will go for a few chapeters. I appreciate any comments about the story and even where it could possibly lead down the road. I love others getting entertained from My writing and hope you will let Me know so when you do!!!
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

BATGIRL TRIES TO BE A HERO... BUT PENGUIN GETS TO HAVE A BLAST!!!!

With everything in place the Penguin squawked at His followers which now included two lovely sexy females dressed in black and white spandex body suits... The tight fitting garments however left their breasts and twats exposed.... as well as their faces which could be seen poking out of masks that looked like penguin heads... The henchmen wore completely black... Slacks and Polo's as always...

"Let's go catch us a little bat!, quack, quack, quack!" Shouted Penguin as the all piled into an ice truck and headed out of the criminal secret lair of the abandoned ice house plant.

Meanwhile batgirl was already heading to the trap Penguin had set up without even knowing it as she sped down the streets of Gotham on her bat cycle racing to the Gotham Museum after she had heard that Penguin was setting a trap for the Dynamic Duo there...As she pulled up she saw the batmobile was already there so she quickly went inside to find her co-partners in crime fighting... She found the duo trapped and suspended in a net in a storage room and neither the Penguin or His henchmen anywhere in sight... batgirl spied the lever that would lower the unconscious but now stirring heroes safely to the ground or so she thought... Batman came to his senses enough to call out to the red headed crime fighter....

"Batgirl, don't we are bait for Penguin's trap to catch you," Batman gasped... but it was too late she had already pulled the lever which she thought was to the net and instead the device squirted a clear liquid onto the floor at batgirl's feet.... batgirl tried to jump off the floor and avoid the liquid but it covered the ground quickly and it quickly covered her feet... batgirl tried to move but her feet were stuck... frozen to the ground as it were... then out of the shadows Penguin and His crew appeared....

"Quack, quack, quack, what's the matter batgirl, " Penguin chimed, "trying to run off before saying hello, My dear?"

"Penguin, what foul plans are you up to this time?" batgirl sarcastically asked.

"Why, My plans are for you to be My bird, batgirl, and no longer one of these nasty bats," Penguin stated, pointing his finger up to the Dynamic Duo...

"That will never happen, and you know it, you, you, you criminal," batgirl replied back sharply....

"Oh I think soon you will change your mind once you have had a taste of the Penguin," chuckled Penguin... with that He snapped His fingers and the two lovely penguin dolls walked up to batgirl each holding a stuffed penguin toy in their hands... each one placed a doll onto batgirls hands and snapped a metal ring around her wrist that locked the stuffed animals on her hands like bondage mitts...

"what's this for Penguin?" barked the masked girl, looking somewhat puzzled.

"Why that is just for My amusement for now, bat, ohhh, I mean Penguin girl," Penguin chuckle again... and with that pointed His umbrella inches from batgirl's face and released His sleeping gas in her face.... batgirl could not move and the gas quickly rendered the batgirl a helpless sleeping prisoner.... Now both Batman and Robin had fully recovered from their gassed state and had to watch helplessly as Penguin and His henchmen applied the solvent to the feet of batgirl and one taking her by her feet and the other grabbing under her arms and carried her away....

"What about us, Penguin, you old bird, you know we will come after you and rescue batgirl!" Batman exclaimed.

"Oh, wrong again batbrain," quacked Penguin, as He operated the device this time and lowered the net to the ground... then with a click of another button the room came alive with at least 50 at batman's glance of mechanical toy penguins coming from everywhere... "These all have enough C-4 in each of them to blow up this room, Batbirds, and there won't be enough of you to scoop up!"

With that Penguin began quacking loudly as He waddled towards the exit door, He turned and gave a final loud, "QUACK" and slammed the door shut behind him.... Batman and Robin fought in the cargo netting to try and escape the approaching stuffed animal army, but it was so heavy they could hardly move and the gas still had there motor skills hampered... as they struggled seeing the penguins getting closer, Batman and Robin saw the timers counting down.... 10.... 9.... 8 .... 7.....

Penguin and His followers along with the gassed batgirl were a few blocks away as the tremendous explosion rocked the air....

"Quack, quack, quack!!!!" Chuckled Penguin seeing the fireball rise into the air... "No more bats in Gotham anymore!" He bellowed as He stroked the hair of the sleeping batgirl who was bound and laying helplessly unconscious in the ice truck's floor....
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thanks, I will try and get the next chapter finished soon and I hope you and others enjoy My stories, that will keep Me adding more and more :-D
Zara of Armestia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Sounds like it is about to get juicy! I can't wait!
"Kryptonite? Oh, oh no, please!!! ........you have no idea what that does to me!"
mask hunter
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Fantastic!! love the nuances and feel of the story. awesome!! cant wait for more peril for batgirl...
Zara of Armestia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

When is the next chapter coming out, Hunter42? :-D
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Very nice start! I agree that is does read like a 60's episode. Can't wait to see where it goes, I love it!
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

I will try and get to the next chapter of this story as soon as I can. I have some many irons in the fire now it is hard to keep it going smoothly!!! LOL Anyway, thanks for the comments but for those fans of the "60's" show style writting it may be sprinkled in here still but the action from here is NOTHING like the series would be like. Just fair warning! :-D
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

BATGIRL GETS HUNG OUT... BUT NOT TO DRY

Arriving at the old abandoned ice factory that Penguin had back in operation they carried the helpless batgirl into a specially prepared room. There strung up batgirl with chains that hung down from the ironwork in the ceiling and placed a spreader bar at her ankles. They adjusted the bar until she was spread as wide as possible. Next they took and pulled the chains through a series of pulleys until only the balls of batgirl's feet touched the floor. Penguin entered the room with a loud "QUACK!" as He saw the dangling petite body of the once haughty Batgirl. He then walked over to the camera and was trying to see the angle was just right to catch all the action to come! Then He waddled back over and gazed in admiration of His captive's form. Looking into the camera and giving a chuckle Penguin gave a sharp SMACK on batgirl's left ass cheek! A moan escaped poor batgirl's mouth as she finally started coming out of her gassed induced sleep.

Penguin reached out and pinched batgirl's nipples through her purple suit, "Wake up, My dear, it is time we start your transformation," He chuckled. Batgirl shook her head a bit and was still quite drowsy from the gas. "Now, there, there, be a good girl and wake up for Me." Awakening enough she raised her head and then realized she was in quite a stretched position she gasped.

"Penguin, you foul old bird! What do you think your going to accomplish by this!" Batgirl exclaimed in a demanding tone.

"Why, dear, your transformation from a bat to a penguin of course. You see I have had a lot of time to think after you put Me away of how to get My revenge on you and even those two meddlesome now expired crusaders you hung out with! Batgirl looked in horror at Penguins description of Batman and Robin in the past tense. "Oh, that is right, you were asleep when the museum blew up with them in it weren't you," Penguin gloated as He informed her of the news.

"Batman and Robin? Dead! You... you FIEND! When I get down from here I am going to see you pay for this and never will you see the outside of Gotham Federal Penitentiary again!"

"Who is going to save you now, poor girl? With Batman and Robin gone I don't know anyone who will risk their life to save a poor girl like you before you decide you WANT to stay with Me."

"WANT... I will NEVER want to be with you, you dirty old bird!"

"We will see about that, My girl," Penguin softly replied as He waved His hand at His pretty two sexy penguin sex dolls to His side.

"First, My dear, we are going to warm you up and get you more into the mood," Penguin told her as the girls took a position on each side of batgirl. "Now warm her up girls, and show her a good time," He chuckled. He walked over to a table and made sure the website was streaming live and then picked up a digital camera and started taking pictures as the girls removed her utility belt and cape. Then they began running their hands all up and down batgirl's petite but shapely body.

Batgirl struggled as much as she could being in the chains and on the balls of her feet. As she began to protest one of the girls took batgirl's yellow cape and wrapping it up tightly used as a gag to quiet the struggling heroine. "Excellent! Excellent!" Penguin laughed. Batgirl made various muffled sounds as the girls began touching her more and more around her breasts and between her thighs. He bat suit was skin tight so they could feel every part of batgirl's body and even see the response as she wiggled around. Soon her nipples were hard as rocks and poking out showing they were quite large for her little "A" cup breasts. The other girl was working primarily over her mound, ass, and thighs which the purple fabric had now worked its way between batgirl's swollen pussy lips. Penguin enjoyed watching batgirl's eyes as the rest of her face was practically covered by her cowl and yellow gag. He could see in her eyes both the shock and pleasure that was rippling through her mind and body.

After a long time of fondling her being fondled by the girls through her outfit the Penguin passed off the camera to one of His henchmen and grabbed a pair of scissors. Batgirl's eyes grew wide and she began squirming more than ever as He approached. Penguin had the girls steady her as He reach out and SNIP! SNIP! exposed just enough of batgirl's breast that her nipples were fully exposed. Next He took and with a SNIP! exposed her mound and already glistening pussy lips. She let out a moan which started as a protest but quickly faded more into a pleasure sound as Penguin stroked her bare pussy letting two of His fingers spread her lips and letting His middle finger explore her glassy wet slit. He then backed away smiling and telling the girls to continue their fun with the helpless little batgirl. He was using His words carefully knowing the power that using the right words made it all the dirtier for the little batgirl.

The girls eagerly went back to play now as batgirl's most sensitive parts were exposed for their pleasure. One circled behind her and began tweaking and flicking her fingers over batgirl's hard exposed nipples as she whispered in batgirl's ear dirty little thoughts of how she wanted her to be a nasty girl and join them and the Penguin for all kinds of kinky fun. Batgirl tried to make muffled noises obviously trying to block out the girl's voice, but the other girl was kneeling in front of her and toying slowly with her pussy using both her tongue and fingers. Each pass of the girl's finger or tongue when it reached the top of her lips would press or graze over her now throbbing little joy button and each time a jerk and a sharp breath would interrupt her muffled protest. Penguin was watching it all with great satisfaction knowing this was just the beginning of His humiliation of the batgirl and He vowed not to stop until she was His own special little penguin slave girl.

Then as expected the girl on her knees began quickening the pace of her tongue and fingers. Only now her fingers were no longer running up and down batgirl's lips, but instead were working, plunging, thrusting deep inside her as possible. Also, her tongue no longer was sliding up and down the full length of her lips either but instead now focused solely on her clit! Lapping, sucking, swirling around faster and harder each second it seemed. Batgirl's head now was thrown back as the pleasure mounted quickly deep inside her and she felt as if she would explode any second. The other girl now moved to one side and began sucking and biting her nipples causing even more of a wave of pleasure to seize hold of batgirl's mind. Batgirl tried in her mind to fight it but it was a losing battle! These girls were too good at teasing her body and they were making her climax. She hung there it seemed like forever as she came closer and closer to the edge of her climax. Her arms were aching from being stretched and having most of her body weight held up by them. Her legs were trembling both from the pleasure of that wicked, wicked tongue and relentlessly thrusting of those now three fingers as well as having to hold some kind of balance on the balls of her feet being suspended as she was!

Tears rolled out of batgirl's eyes as she was completely helpless now from holding back having an orgasm from these two wicked girls under the control of Penguin, who was back now taking pictures again and "quacking" like an excited schoolboy. She clamped her eyes tight as she could wishing she could be somewhere else but knowing she wasn't! Her body now was helpless beyond her control and any minute it was going to release that wave of pleasure, a pleasure not to be given to some girls or Penguin, but she could NOT STOP IT! It was too much! Fingers pinching, teeth biting, wet mouth sucking her hard burning nipples! Those fingers... PLUNGING ... THRUSTING ... PENETRATING ... VIOLATING her pussy! That tongue working over her clit! Her clit felt so large against that hot wet tongue! That WET ... LICKING ... SWIRLING ... FLICKERING ... TONGUE!

Batgirl's body shuddered hard causing the chains to sway, her whole body trying to convulse as her climax ripped through her petite body as never before! A muffled scream forcing its way through her gag made the two girls moan and giggle with pleasure but kept right on assaulting batgirl's trembling body! Penguin watched with wicked satisfaction as poor batgirl gave quite a show in the throws of her climax! He was going to enjoy this much more than He thought!
BDUDU
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

great episode indeed...thank you for continuing with this
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Batgirl moaned helplessly as her body quivered after the orgasm ripped through her tightly stretched body. Every muscle felt weak and she just wanted to collapse. Penguin was on His way over and poor little batgirl tried to find some strength to put up a fight, but only slumped into His arms as His henchmen lowered the chains. Penguin removed her cape that was used as a gag and batgirl tried to breathe in deeply. Her body was spent from being so stretched and forced into such a hard climax. Next they removed the spreader bar from between her legs and batgirl hardly had the strength in her legs to stand. Penguin guided the petite heroine over to a table in which batgirl did not struggle even though she wasn't at all tied anymore.

Penguin called over two of His henchmen and one grabbed her by her wrists and the other her ankles as Penguin took the scissors and began cutting off the rest of batgirls purple suit. She barely wiggled and each time the henchmen would pull and jerk on her arms and legs causing the heroine to gasp and moan. Once her batgirl suit was cut away Penguin enjoyed making a big display of throwing it away and telling the poor girl, now only wearing the cowl, that Batgirl was now gone and would never be able to come back. His hands began roaming on batgirl's nude body as Penguin hummed and mused with un-intelligible words of delight.

With a snap of His fingers Penguin's henchmen stretched batgirl's body spread eagle on the table and all of batgirl's sweet glory was exposed to Penguin and all those watching on the website. Penguin continued roaming His fingers over batgirl's body only this time as they slid down between batgirl's thighs, He slipped one into her tightness and felt her squeeze on His fingers and she let out an uncontrollable sigh of pleasure.

"Ohhh, My sweet girl, you are still so wet inside, did you like My little penguins playing with you?" Penguin said with a lusty tone. Batgirl kept silent trying to shut out anything Penguin was doing or saying. Still His fingers were pleasuring her pussy as they penetrated past her swollen and excited lips again and again. Apparently, Penguin was amused at batgirl's resistance and kept on fingering the poor girl's helpless pussy. "Mmmmm, so so wet, seems your body likes being a play toy," He mused. "Yes, yes, let Me have that pussy now, My girl," He demanded. As His fingers began pumping and thrusting harder and deeper into batgirl's tight hole the room filled with the sound of her wetness and she could not help from her hips beginning to grind against Penguins relentless wicked fingers.

"Ahhhh, let's increase the pleasure a bit, My dear," He chuckled softly. Taking His thumb He pressed it between her lips and up under the hood of flesh finding her clit now hard and very sensitive. Each stroke over it she jerked her hips and gasped uncontrollably. In her mind she was fighting the inevitable climax Penguin was going to take from her. It was a losing battle as He continued plunging His finger in harder and deeper each time it seemed with more purpose and His thumb now pressed completely over her hard little knot of pleasure and her body was quickly losing it's strength to His pleasurable torture. Penguin watched her face and as He saw her close to the edge biting her lips as she had all but lost control, He stopped.

Poor batgirl's body was so close! She was rolling and jerking on the table under the pleasure that was so strong and when it stopped in her mind she screamed,"NO!" Batgirl blushed at the thought that Penguin had actually made her WANT to cum! She tried to put her thoughts together to make herself not believe such a thought. Still her body was aching and it was wanting to feel that surge of release through her body. Her mind and body was at war and Penguin had them both. He was working on her body and knew He could make it cause her mind to eventually surrender too. He knew the heroine had not had much sexual experience so His patience would prove to be His best ally and batgirl's downfall.

Penguin decided to let the poor little heroine have a few minutes rest before moving on to more fun. Besides, He wanted to check the responses He was getting from those viewing the website broadcast. One more time He took His hands and roamed over the little petite heroine's body as she lay there and helplessly wiggled. Looking into the direction of the camera He smiled and said, "Don't go anywhere, the best is yet to come!"
A & M
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hunter42- I really hope you will continue this story!!! I am very curious as to how Penguin will make "Batgirl" into his personal penguin girl slave!
King2020
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Thanks Hunter42, great story so far. I have the feelings that the most interesting thing for me is next to come... =D>
http://maskripper.wordpress.com/
You can hide behind your mask...but not for long!
---
http://frogwomen.wordpress.com/
Female scuba divers in action!
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

wow - this is a great story - hoping to see another chapter or 3!
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Batgirl began re-composing herself after Penguin left the room. Taking in some deep breathes and clearing her mind. Now she was glad the dirty old bird had not made her cum. She sighed a long breath of relief and began looking around the room the best she could. Surely she could find a way to escape as soon as she got the chance. The penguin had left her utility belt in the floor along with her cut up costume. Perhaps she could get the chance to get to it before anything worse happened. She began testing the chains that held her bound on the table but they were too well made and new to have any weakness.
Penguin came back in followed by his two little sex dolls squawking how much of a buzz their show had generated online. He approached the heroine as she writhed on the table still securely fastened by the chains. He leaned over her and smiled as he puffed out on his cigarette holder and a pink cloud of gas soon engulfed her face. Instantly Batgirl's eyes glazed over with a far away look in her eyes and her struggling ceased. As soon as he was satisfied that she was now subdued he had his two sex doll associates unchain the helpless heroine. Batgirl easily complied as the two put her down on her knees and re-cuffing her wrist into the hanging shackles.

Penguin watched her as the two sex doll girls began touching and rubbing Batgirl's breasts, ass, thighs, and pussy. Batgirl began moaning and panting as the two girls excited her body once again to exquisite heights. They also kissed her with hot long passionate deep tonguing kisses. It became obvious that Batgirl was working up to a climax again having been gassed into a helpless state and played with by the two sex dolls. Suddenly, Penguin interrupted the girls and had them step to the side.
The Penguin stepped in front of Batgirl again and sprayed another gas into her face and the previous effects began to wear off. As Batgirl regained her senses she still was extremely excited from the pleasure she had been receiving.

"You, evil bird!" Batgirl cried, "how can you do such things to me!"

Penguin signaled to the girls and again they began pleasuring the restrained girl. Batgirl now was trying to struggle against the assault on her body from the girls but it was a loosing battle. Her petite body had already been worked to heights of almost cumming twice now. She began to struggle less as her body began swaying as the girls now both were plunging their fingers deep in her hot and wet pussy. Penguin fumbled with his pants as he watched Batgirl being worked up into a horny little girl by his sex dolls interaction. He pulled out his hard cock and stroked it as he watched Batgirl's eyes glazed over again, but now only from her wanton sexual desires. He stood in front of the girl and watched her body rocking to the diligent fingers now willing mouth. He began thrusting his hips forwards in the rhythm to her being manipulated as he inched closer to her mouth.

Batgirl had tried to resist the sexual stimulation but had not had much experience and even though she had never been with a woman these two women were turning her body into a heated frenzy. She had never felt so much pleasure and sexual excitement and she was becoming dizzy and even a little disoriented by the ongoing assault on her body. So much so that when the Penguin's cock had brushed against her lips she licked them and got her first taste of a man's cock. After several times of his cock pressing into her lips and the taste being quiet stirring she let her mouth relax and allowed his cock to slip inside her mouth. Even in her dizzy thoughts she still was trying to struggle in her mind of how she could escape this humiliation from the Penguin. Still now that her body was alive with sexual desire she was struggling with the fact that it felt incredibly good far beyond the times she had masturbated by herself as these girls were relentlessly fingering her wet hole and actually making her rock her body forcing her mouth completely over Penguin's hard cock now and the taste of his cock was very pleasing.

Then the Penguin removed himself from her mouth and also told the girls to stop playing with her. Batgirl shuddered as the attention stopped so suddenly. Her body again had been brought so close to the edge and then not given the chance to have release! She released an audible moan and quickly her face flushed red as it gave away to Penguin that she was wanting to orgasm.

"Not so fast, little Bat-birdy, you have to be My little birdy to have a orgasm" Penguin quipped.

"I will never be your little birdy, you fiend!" Batgirl gasped as she tried to gain control of herself again.

"Oh, but you will, you will My little girl, and you will beg Me for it. Now let Me step aside so the watchers can see your drooling cock sucking mouth, naughty little girl!"

With that the Penguin zipped up his pants and stepped aside as the camera zoomed in on Batgirl's face as He reached down and grabbed her by the hair and lifted her face up for her close-up. If it had not been for her mask still on the embarrassment would have been much more evident than just in her eyes. Of course that would just be a matter of time.
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

awesome - keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the next installment!
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Penguin let go of Batgirl's hair and let her head hang down as He laughed at the spunky heroines moans. He motioned to his two sex dolls to re-position poor Batgirl onto an "X" shaped movable table. It was motorized to where it could be positioned in many different stations. The girls did not have much trouble with the struggling girl as she was so exhausted from her earlier ordeal that her body was pretty well fatigued. Still she managed a small fight of kicks and jerks with her arms but was easily subdued by a couple of well placed grabs and pinches by the two naked beauties.
This time Batgirl was cuffed spread eagle on the cross and a leather straps were secured just under her breast, around her waist, and one each around her thighs just above her knees. Penguin ordered his Henchmen to bring in the equipment for the next part of the show. They hurried over to a large crate and began ripping it open revealing a large piece of shiny equipment.

"Wait until you get a load of this web-viewers," Penguin cackled.

When all the packing material had been removed Batgirl gasped at the site and the others gave a cheer and howl. It was a large remote controlled mechanical robot. It had pincher claws for hands and a vacuum cup mouth along with special attachments mounted on the back of several types and sizes of dildo attachments. Seeing this gave Batgirl apparently an adrenaline rush as she now struggled with renewed vigor at her bindings. The bindings would not budge and watched as Penguin taking the remote started the robot and had it aimed towards her. The machine made several noises all of which were anything but soothing to the crime fighter's ears. As it inched towards Batgirl at a crawling pace you could see the panic in her eyes not knowing what this thing would do to her.

"Penguin, please, don't do this," Batgirl cried, " this is way over the line, you can't do this to me!"

"Your cries are useless, Batgirl, you put Me behind bars one too many times and now you must be punished," retorted the Penguin.

Batgirl continued to struggle and tried to talk the Penguin into doing practically anything but this to her, surely the robot machine was capable of killing the helpless heroine. Still the machine inched closer and closer. She could see the eyes were actually cameras that could film her every move and expression as it molested her. An eerie chill went through her thinking of a machine raping her body. Getting about one foot away the machine stopped and the Penguin just let it sit there running and humming. Then Penguin began testing all the moving parts of the machine. The camera lens zoomed in and out as Penguin focused the camera eye sockets. Even at a foot away Batgirl could feel the suction of the mouthpiece and could hear the pump cycling through the suction and release valve action. Next the hand appendages began moving as they rotated, pinched, and extended in and out. Suddenly the "male" part of the robot was activated and the rod slowly extended, with this Penguin had to back up the robot as the length of the rod extension was three feet long. It had a 7 inch solid black dildo already attached on the end.

Batgirl tried not to watch as it began to spin slowly then faster and faster. It also had another motion like that somewhat of a snake as it began flexing in all sorts of ways every couple of inches along the shaft of the dildo. Then suddenly it began a pumping motion again slowly at first but then the speed got so fast it was hard to see the dildo more than a blur. Then the Penguin hit the kill switch and the robot went silent and froze in position.

Something or someone had tripped the silent alarm to the building and Penguin ranted and raved how the show would resume after a short break. His henchmen raced out of the room and Penguin ordered His two lovely sex dolls to stay and guard the heroine, but to stay on guard in case they had to well "seduce" any intruders. Then Penguin, Himself exited mumbling about checking some randomly place traps for intruders during his fun time with the soon to be "penguin" girl.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

kjtrack
Neophyte
Neophyte

when is the next chapter coming?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

superbabesrsluts
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I agree...these batgirl stories are always super hot :mrgreen:

Only problem is they never seem to get finished...

Also,hope I don't sound too pushy on my first post. :oops: I just really like these stories is all.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Sorry to have been gone for so long, hopefully soon things will calm down a bit in my life where I can enjoy getting back here and keeping things going for those of you who enjoy my posts. :)
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Penguin and all his henchmen soon returned and He quacked loudly, "Now where were we, My little penguin," He chuckled as He walked up beside the robot. "Ahhhh, yes, lovely girl, I was about to introduce you two to each other!" Batgirl struggled but to no avail as Penguin began making some adjustments to the robot's appendages. Soon He was satisfied and walked back over to the table and sat down to the control box. A smiling Penguin watched as the robot came back alive in front of the worried face of our crime fighting girl. Then the two sex dolls of Penguin came over and lowered the X - shaped table batgirl was on and lowered it to a horizontal position right in front of batgirl and between her spread thighs. Batgirl squirmed knowing that soon she would be molested by this torturous machine. The machine began inching closer as batgirl lifting her head up as high as possible watched the mechanized monster drawing closer and closer.

The cycling of the vaccuum pump filled the room and slowly the suction cup mouthpiece of the robot began to extend outwards over batgirl's nude body. Stopping just over her breasts Peguin then positioned it hovering just over her left breast. Just a mere two inches above her firm petite breast the pump cycled and you could see the suction pulling gently at her nipple which grew bigger and harder with each "suuuuuuup"... "suuuuuuup".. "suuuuuuup. Soon batgirl was squirming helplessly as the pleasure grew throughout her body. Then Penguin lowered the suction cup down over her breast which brought uncontroallable gasps of pleasure from batgirl's sweet little mouth.

As the suction cup released its grip on batgirl's one breast, it moved to the other and began again sucking at batgirl's helpless form. She could not help but moan and gasp as the cup tugged on her sweet firm tits and sucked the nipples until they were rock hard and dark pink. Next the Penguin manuvered the robots two fingered pinchers to batgirl's clean shaven mound and one began twirling slowly as it pressed against her already wet lips. The other was placed just at the top of her mound and was pressing and rubbing against her little clit, which caused poor little helpless batgirl to jerk and gasp quite sensually.

While all this was going on the two sex dolls of Penguin were standing by her helping adujst the robotic members to do the most pleasure they could as well as they too were rubbing, kissing, and playing with batgirl in a most sensual way. You could see in batgirl's eyes that she was loosing control and building again for a climax. She had some strong willpower and great stamina but Penguin was pushing her to the brink of surrender now. It was very pleasing to Penguin to watch our heroine squirming under the position she was in, tied, helpless, stimulated, weak, and totally powerless to stop much less continue resisting the machine that was molesting her pretty little body.

Then once again, Penguin stopped the pleasure. The suction cup was turned off and removed from her swollen and aching titties. The claw hands retracted from her now very soaked and glistening pussy lips and stopped their motion. Still the pleasure was rushing through batgirl and she lay there squirming and moaning with a slight hint of a cry as the robot had stopped pleasuring her. "Is My little birdy ready to cum for Me yet," questioned Penguin.

Batgirl somehow managed to still have some resolve as she looked at him the best she could. "You may make me cum, you foul bird, but I won't be cumming FOR you," she cried trying to sound strong and confident but the lust in her voice was unmistakable.

Penguin quacked and quickly walked up to the helpless heroine and smugly taunted, "We will see about that My little precious flower!" With that He reached between her thighs and slipped two fingers into her wet tunnel.

Batgirl tried not to show any emotion or pleasure, but the quickness of His assault caught her off guard as she let out a loud gasp. His fingers were now buried inside her pussy twisting, turning, pumping, and thrusting at will. She was at his mercy now and could do nothing to stop Him. She tried not to squirm but Penguin's fingers were driving her wet little hole mad. Her eyes flew open suddenly as Penguin's fat thumb pushed up against her small but erect clitty. His thumb kneading and circling over her most sensitive spot brought a rush of weakness through her body and even her thoughts became cloudy as she felt the overwhelming stimulation Penguin brought over her body.

"Ohhhhh.... uuuuggggghhhhh..... mmmmmm..... uuugggggghhhhhhh," batgirl moaned as Penguin leaned over and stared down into her face. His evil grin made batgirl realize He truly was enjoying her being helpless and being forced to cum. Her eyes were glazing over as He was relentless in His playing with her wet pussy. She began secretly hoping He would let her cum this time, but she didn't have to want to admit it to Penguin. How could she face herself if she told Him she wanted Him to make her go ahead and cum??????????

"Birdy, ready to cum for Penguin," He jeered as His face lowered closer to hers. His beady little eyes fixed one her face. Batgirl so lost in the near climax could not turn her head away but was transfixed now as Penguin's fingers and thumbs had her at her weakest! "Tell Penguin and He will let you cum this time," He said in an almost childish voice. Batgirl could no longer help herself, her body was aching for release, her mind cloudy with lust and the need to end this torture overtook her.

"Make me cum... make me cum you fiend," batgirl cried as her body arched as much as it could under the ropes holding her fast onto the table. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... awwwwwwww .. agggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... godddddddddddddddddddd ..... nowwwwwww ," poor little batgirl cried as the waves of orgasm rushed through her body. Her stomach muscles contracting in waves of pleasure as her orgasm ripped through her body.

"Quack!!!!!! Quack!!!!!!!, " the Penguin cried. "Look at My birdy now! Why look she is a little squirter!" He exclaimed as batgirl's orgasm was so forceful she sprayed her juices into the air from between His fingers. He removed them and then placed them over the top of her mound and pulling up her small hood of flesh exposed her small erect clit which was glistening in her cum juices. He tapped it lightly with His finger tip and again batgirl jettisoned out a stream.

Batgirl laid there moaning and panting as the orgasm took what was left of her strength as Penguin continued teasing and using her clit to force her little pussy to expel again and again.

Batgirl lay there panting heavy as Penguin finally stopped torturing her little cit. Her legs felt rubbery and wet from her spraying orgasm and she could barely hear Penguin quacking about having to need to stop and clean up before playing more with His little birdy as she felt close to blacking out. She wasn't sure if it was exhaustion from the whole time or from how hard Penguin had made her climax, but her eyes fluttered and all went black. She had one thought pass through her mind........

What would happen next??????????
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

superbabesrsluts
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

love how she vowed not to cum for him...but eventually did! :twisted:
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Batgirl began stirring and again struggling as she found herself bound in a new positon. As she assessed her situation she realized she was bound in a bent over position on some kind of platform. Her wrists were individually shackled to the floor of the structure as she was bent over at the waist and her legs were pulled slighty back and each ankle was locked in a shackle as well. The beam she was bent over was well padded and just high enough that she could not get her feet flat on the floor. She was in a totally immovable position. She then realized as a pain shot through her nipples and breast that her nipples were clamped and she looked down to see each nipple attached to a small silver chain that was hooked to small eyelets anchored in the floor. She dared not think of what the evil Penguin had in store for her like this.

The door opened and Penguin and all His henchmen and the two sex dolls came strolling in. "Quack! Good you are awake My little penguin," Penguin exclaimed. "Time for our next little bit of fun," he continued.

"Penguin, you had your fun and humiliated me enough, now why don't you let me go and we will call it even."

"Even? Even, batbrat??? No, never can we be even, but I want My revenge, and you humiliated and made My personal little bird will be the best!" Penguin whispered into the struggling girl's ear.

"Isn't it bad enough that your girls played with me, that you made me suck... you, that you used a machine on me, made me beg you to make me cum, and then I squirted," batgirl began pleading as a little tear ran out her mask and dripped onto the floor.

Penguin smirked a bit and with a calm voice replied, "That doesn't even begin to hint at the things I am going to do to you, My new little bird." With that he watched batgirl get a brave and defiant face once again. "Quack! That is what I love, a resolve to take more of what I have for you!" His hand now grazed up her thigh and his fingertips grazed over her exposed pussy lips then sinking between her warm wet lips. "While you were sleeping we coated you for our next little play scene, I am sure you will be glad we did," Penguin squawked.

Then batgirl heard once again the mechanical noise of the robot being activated. This caused her to begin squirming but to no avail as she felt the tip of its dildo pressing into her wetness. The slickness of her coated pussy allowed the didlo to easily penetrate her and sinking in batgirl could not help but moan. She was helpless as the robot sank the 7 inch dildo deep inside her and began rotating. It then began to work the dildo in and out of her, fucking her very slowly at first. Then one of the girls stepped up on the platform and attached a magic vibrating wand onto the beam and positioned it right against her clit. Now with that humming on her clit continously as the dildo worked in and out of her as it spinning would go faster then slower batgirl was soon in the throws of another orgasm. Even with her gasping from the orgasm and her cries from the pain as the clamps on her nipples were unforgiving as she writhed uncontrollably, Penguin did not stop the machine from its continued assault on her pussy. Soon again batgirl was at the edge of another climax as the spinning and pumping dildo began to pick up speed and intensity.

At the end of each orgasm batgirl would try and get out the words begging Penguin to stop the machine and each time Penguin ramped up the speed and intensity of the machine until batgirls moans and pants silenced her protests. Soon batgirl was reduced to making moans, groans, gasps, and cries that would make a great soundtrack for any porn movie. Each orgasm began coming closer and closer together and soon poor batgirl was trembling head to foot and almost in a constant scream from being so relentlessly fucked by the machine. Batgirl didn't remember the machine actually stopping, the last she remembered was she had something in her mouth as she last climaxed before passing out......
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Excellent!But please give her more dialogue, love it when she's defiant or begging^_^
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Poor Batgirl can't handle a little sex. Great story.
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

As batgirl regained consciousness she found herself strapped in a black sling hanging about three feet from the floor. In front of her sat the giant robot machine that had relentlessly molested her pussy sometime earlier. It features not quiet human but enough to remind her of a monster as she stared at it. Still as she stared at the machine she could not help but feel an arousal coming over her, one that she tried to suppress as she heard a door open and footsteps heading her way. She struggled in the swing enough to make it sway to make out that Penguin and His two sexy dolls were headed over towards her.

"Penguin, you can't keep me held prisoner like this forever," speaking sternly. "It is only a matter of time before I am rescued and you will get sent up the river for good for this!"

"Who is going to come rescue you, My dear little birdy," Penguin inquired. "Batman and Robin are no longer able to come and rescue you, and that old police commissioner... whats his name... Gordon, yes Gordon couldn't find an iceberg if you hid it in his bathtub." Penguin quacked!

"My ..... My stars I will have you know that Commissioner Gordon is a fine police chief and a hero, you old buffoon," Batgirl retorted almost giving away her identity.

"Quack! Quack! I never knew you like your men so old, My little birdy, I must be right up your alley if you get all that worked up over Batman and Commissioner Gordon like that!"

"Just because you made me beg you to cum doesn't mean I am going to start liking it you old bird!" Batgirl stated defiantly.

"We will see about that now, My dear," Penguin replied as motioned to the girls who had been changing and adding a new dildo on the robot. The new dildo was smaller in length, curved upwards, and had a small extension sticking out from the top. Batgirl knew from her own toys that it was a g-spot stimulator along with a clitoris stimulator that looked like a forked tongue of a snake as well. As they finsihed Penguin instructed the girls to ready batgirl for the next round of fun. With that one kneeled between her spread thighs and began licking her pussy working softly over her quickly swelling lips as the other circled behind her and began playing with her breasts and pinching her nipples until they were hard as little peebles.

"Ahhhhhh! Ohhhhh!!!!," Batgirl was quickly reduced down to the sounds of arousal as Penguin walked towards the robot. She still managed to get another sentence out as the sensations rippled through her body quickly as she had already been becoming aroused from just looking at the machine that had sent her into so many orgasms earlier. "You are going to pay for this, Penguin, when I get free, I will....... Ohhhhhh," she trailed off as the one girl now found her hard little clitoris and began sucking fervently.

Penguin ignored batgirl's threats and smiled as He turned on the robot while holding a small remote control box this time. The robot was close enough that Penguin only had to extend the dildo's rod for it to pierce batgirl's tunnel. "Now when she cums My dear penguinette, that is when I want you to move so My machine can use her own juices to lube its way up inside her," Penguin instructed. It didn't take long as the girl sucked and flickered her tongue over batgirl's clit while now pumping her wet pussy with two fingers quickly deep and hard inside her. As batgirl began to loose control the girl furiously buried her two fingers in deeper and pounded her hard enough to make the swing begin swaying.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," began crying batgirl as her orgasm built with an unstoppable force as the girl's fingers pumped away like a racing engine's pistons at full throttle. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh ........ can't .. stopppp... cant help ittttttttt!, " cried the orgasming batgirl as the convulsions began rippling through her body. With that the girl moved out of the way and held onto the swing to hold batgirl steady as possible as Penguin began extending the dildo rod of the machine towards batgirl's glistening slit.

As the curved dildo pierced between her soft folds and sank inside her, batgirl's body wriggled over the curved appendage and it sank all the way in without any resistance. The girl then standing there pulled up on batgirl's little clit hood to expose it directly to the soft vibrating stems of the clitoris stimulator. Batgirl's body trembled and shook as Penguin let the machine's cock rest inside her curved upwards and humming on her g-spot as the forked stems vibrated on each side of her exposed and helpless little joy button. Batgirl's body was already glistening in sweat as the machine was vibrating inside her as well as vibrating all over her little clit. Again the only thing poor helpless batgirl could do was moan, pant, gasp, and cry as the machine played with her like she was a little rag doll being played with and ravaged at will. She was trying to hold on in her mind and not enjoy any of it, but how could she not as she had many times thought of a similar thing after getting home from being captured only to get away. Then to get some relief let herself go in some sexual fantasy where she was helpless and forced to be naughty and cum. That had been her way of coping with having to be so strong in the past as a way of release, but now she was literally in that position and it was feeling so much more ...both... dangerous and exciting to be trapped as a playtoy... but for the Joker maybe, never the Penguin.... but she was loosing it again as another orgasm exploded inside of her and the machine just kept humming away as if nothing had happened....

Then the machine's dildo vibration stopped but the dildo remained deep inside her and the clit exciter remained humming but by now her clit felt almost numb. Just then the clitoris stimulator went from vibrations to sporadic jolts. This new stimulation sent a new wave of pleasure through batgirl's body. Just then she felt something warm being rubbed between her ass checks and over her hole, then Penguin's hands reached around her small waist as she felt something rather large pushing her cheeks apart. "Ohhhhhhhh,,,,, nooooooooo," Batgirl cried out, "I 've neverrrrrr ... no one's everrrrrrrrr," her voice trailed as Penguin ignored her cry as His thick head popped inside batgirl's hole.

Batgirl winced in pain from sudden intrusion and felt a wave of nausea roll though her. As well she began to dry up immediately and the curved dildo now stung as it rested deep inside her. Of course Penguin was aware of this and one of his girls placed a water bottle to her mouth and gave her a small drink while the other squirted a generous portion of gel over the top of her mound. As it began spreading down the gel melted like water from the heat of batgirl's pussy and the girl then coating one finger ran it up inside her and moistened the dildo and her walls. Penguin had sunk his fat short cock as deep inside her as He could. Batgirl gasped a few more times but then her body relaxed and Penguin told his other dolls to re-start the machine to slowly pump her pussy. As the machine began fucking batgirl's pussy, Penguin remained still but soon the motion of the machine had batgirl's body rocking and working itself along his burning shaft inside her ass.

Batgirl was no longer wincing from Penguin's hard dick inside her tight ass now as she began feeling more and more excited from the curved dildo pressing along her walls and into her g-spot. She even began feeling Penguin's cock pressing up against the dildo inside her and sending a new wave of sparks through her body as the thrusting began picking up pace batgirl was feeling stimulated both ways with the dildo filling her one end and Penguin's cock slipping out the other and vice versa. It was getting more and more pleasurable with each stroke and soon batgirl was moaning loudly. She didn't even care as Penguin began talking dirty to her about her enjoying this douple dipping ride. She was lost in such a feeling of fullness and wetness; of pleausure of filling and withdrawing at the same time that she was spinning with lust and almost didn' catch herself answering Penguin's answer if she was liking being His little sex penguin.. "yesssss.... Ohhhhh, you," she gasped but quickly Penguin was ready and his two sex dolls were too! In the middle of her starting to protest the machine took a startling pace of pumping and vibrating her soaking wet pussy and Penguin began thrusting and pumping hard and fast catching batgirl offguard completely.

"CUM for Me," Penguin ordered, "cum for Me, My little penguin doll, give Me all you got," quacking in a serious tone. Poor little batgirl was overtaken by the suddeness of the assualt and began moaning as the climax rushed upon her.

"Yesssssssssssssss," she gasped, "yesssss, ohhhhhh fuckkkkk yessss," she could not help herself as the strongest orgasm she had ever known was now cascading through her body! Batgirl was all fuzzy minded and at a loss for where she was, all she knew was the sexual bliss of cumming rushing through her body and mind.. taking her away from everywhere .. away from even herself, she felt as if she were drifting somewhere as in the pleasure she felt as if she left her own body....

Penguin softly chuckled, "Now, you are almost mine, My little penguin, almost Mine!"
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

I don't think it would be a stretch to say this has been your best work yet!It's fantastic how you made her hold onto her pride for so long, only to take it all away!Poor Batgirl has lost every sense of dignity and is now a dick loving whore cumming nonstop:)
BDUDU
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Superb as always
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Batgirl was so lost in sensual euphoria she did not even realize she had been taken out of the swing. She wasn't even struggling as the two sex dolls began working on binding her with more ropes. The one was wrapping ropes around her chest and stomach with her arms held to her sides from the elbow upwards. The other was looping her legs together from her thighs down to her calves. Penguin motioned and two of His henchmen brought over the new costume for His little penquin. They lifted batgirl up and held her in their arms as the two other sex dolls began dressing her in her very own little penguin suit. She offered no resistance as they worked the tight little suit up her legs. They then stood her up as she gazed at them with lust covered eyes when they began working the top down over her torso. The suit was exactly like the ones the two sex dolls were wearing when they first came in the room earlier... "dressed in black and white spandex body suits... The tight fitting garments however left their breasts and twats exposed.... as well as their faces which could be seen poking out of masks that looked like penguin heads... "

All this time Penguin had not removed batgirl's cowl to keep her true identity secret during her ordeal. Now it was time however to put on her penguin mask and that meant taking off the last vestages of batgirl. As Penguin began working at her mask batgirl began to tear up a bit not knowing really if it was because batgirl was about to be lost forever or for the embarrassment it would bring to her father, Commissioner Gordon, seeing his daughter taken and humilitated to the point of being the criminal mastermind Penguin's little slave.

Penguin gave a series of satisfied "quacks" as she quietly stood before Him with tears running down her now exposed face. "Barbara Gordon, Librarian," Penguin gasped. "Daughter of Police Chief, Commissioner Gordon! QUACK!!! QUACK!!!! It is all too good to be true," Penguin exclaimed. Then pulling a collar and leash out of His coat pocket He motioned for her to bend towards Him. Barbara obeyed with a blush on her tear streaked face as she leaded over acknowledging her defeat as Penguin slipped the black leather collar around her neck and buckled it securely.

Penguin then began to lead the girl towards the camera to give a close up to the viewers of His conquest not only now of Batgirl but of even Commissioner Gordon as his daughter now was His broken sex penguin! As He approached the camera with her his face went from a smile to a scowl.

"Why isn't the camera on, you dimwit," He scolded the cameraman.

Surprised the cameraman looked down at his camera to see it had no power and before he could reply another voice from above shouted out......

"Penguin, no one has seen any of this and I intend to keep it that way," Batman exclaimed as he and Robin slid down their Batropes from the catwalk above.

"Yeah, you fowl bird! No more fun for you," added Robin!

"Quack! How did you escape My trap!" Howle Penguin.

"That doesn't matter, you dirty old bird, just know it is over now," Batman told Penguin as the fighting began with Penguin's henchmen taken offguard. The fighting didn't last long with Batman and Robin teaming together and overwhelming their foes easily. Penguin had been able to make His escape on His flying umbrella while the Dynamic Duo tore through Penguins henchmen like paper dolls. Then taking and releasing Batgirl from her suit and bondage ropes led her quietly to the Batmobile with her covered with Batman's cape and her cowl back on to conceal her identity.

"I don't know how to thank you, Batman, Robin," Batgirl softly said as they put her between them in the Batmobile.

"No thanks necessary," Batman replied, " all is back to normal now, Batgirl, and your secret is safe with us, we won't tell anyone who you really are".

"Thanks again, Batman," she repelied, "I don't know of anyone I would wanting to know who I am other than the two of you...." her voice trailing off as she looked into Robin's eyes and her hands slipping down between both their thighs........

.......... THE END?????? ..........
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Well done...Batgirl escapes only to make her susceptible for another bondage sex adventure another time :wink:
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Very nice...a happy ending!(for now)
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

EPILOGUE......

.......... SEVERAL MONTHS LATER..........

Batgirl had not been seen anywhere in Gotham since the ordeal with the Penguin had taken place. Luckily for Batgirl, Alfred had arrived just in the nick of time to rescue the Dynamic Duo from their explosive ending. Meanwhile, Barbara Gordon had taken a two month leave of absence from the Gotham Public Library but had since returned and resumed her duties. With the heroic intervention by Batman and Robin no one knew of her secret that she was indeed Batgirl, still she had not been able to bring herself to wear the uniform and go crime fighting as of yet. Many things she still found herself having to work through before that could happen again....

Barbara returned to the checkout counter after having placing the returned books in their respective shelves to find a large gift box wrapped in a large pink ribbon with a small white card attached which read:

"I hope you will accept this invitation to meet me tonight at midnight where you revealed in such a surprising way just what Batgirl is and will always be."

Barbara's face flushed as she read the note and whispered to herself, "Oh, Robin!"

She immediately pulled the bow's string and opened the box to peer inside at the obvious slutty lingerie Robin had decided on her to wear on this occasion. A look of surprise came over her face which was then replaced with a smile as she held the outfit up to her cheek and then ran her fingers over the metal cuffs and then a new little toy surprise. Inside was another note giving a few other instructions and Barbara grabbed the keys to lock up the Library. She barely had time to get home to change and make it to the old abandoned ice factory by midnight!

She quickly open the panel to her secret changing room and dressed in her new outfit. She had just enough time to get to the factory and make it inside on time as the card had read. She now for the first time mounted the Batcycle and raced out into the night but this time not to stop any crime. Arriving at the factory she noticed single light shining through a window on the third floor. Using her skills Batgirl climbed up onto the roof and descended through the skylight like so many times before. She made her way down the hallway to the room where on dimly lit light bulb was flickering away. Her pulse raced as she felt her heart in her throat, her body was burning as well and all her senses where becoming heightened with anticipation. She entered the room which appeared empty with the exception of a small stool under the light and she now saw the reason the light was flickering. A large hook on a heavy chain hanging down from a ceiling beam and was swinging slowly back a forth. She knew what to do next as she pulled out the cuffs and locking them around her own wrists. She stepped up onto the stool and stretched her wrists over the swinging hook and then with her feet pushed over the stool which rolled out of the way. She couldn't help but feel the excited rush that cascaded through her body as she now hung there helpless in the room with her body stretched taut with her toes barely reaching the floor. She soon felt the warmth melt away into wetness between her thighs as she hung there now such a vulnerable state...... waiting.

Hanging there with her body stretched tightly under her own weight Batgirl wiggled as now her wetness was trickling down her thighs in anticipation of being used as a play toy once again. It had all been that dirty Penguin who broke her will and showed her just how much she craved being fucked and used while under bondage. She had secretly masturbated many times when returning home after escaping the traps and bandages by the criminals she faced. Still an upstanding citizen and hero like Batgirl could never be known as a little sex freak or slut to the public. She had held it all inside until six months ago in this very warehouse Penguin brought her to the very realization that she could not go on without having that release. When Batman and Robin rescued her she made an attempt on both of them for some sexual play. She began remembering how Batman would not lower himself to taking advantage of a younger woman in that way, but Robin, well he too was a sex addict and had masturbated of such an affair with the redheaded heroine many times and when she had reached down and taken a hold of his cock in the Batmobile that night it started a whole new life for the both of them. Then tonight.... well tonight ... her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of approaching footsteps.

A pair of hands slipped around her waist and slowly worked up her black and white spandex costume to her exposed breasts and began fondling her gently. Palms squeezing her firm small round titties and fingertips rolling, pinching, and pulling on her already erect nipples made her give out a sensual sigh. One hand then slipped down over her tightly fitting suit and made its way down to her thigh and slipping to the inner part slowly fingertips walked up her now quivering flesh. Finding the wet trails of her sex the fingertips began rubbing it all along her inner thigh in circular motions but continuing upward still. Finally, the fingertips worked their way up the her not hot and wet lust swollen lips. She moaned when one finger pressed between the two lips and worked into her soft silky wetness and stroking up and down that sensitive slit above her steamy wet hole. Her body now beginning to rock in pleasure as the finger found its way into the tight little opening and was working deeper and deeper as it would snake in and out twisting around and curling inside her inflamed walls. Then the two hands switched places and the torture began again only it wasn't torture to poor little batgirl as her nipples now wet with her own juices ached for more and her hips rocking the best she could hanging there stretched tightly on her tippy toes to invite the finger deeper and deeper into her now soaking hole.

"Did you place the toys as I instructed, My little birdy," Penguin's low whispering voice pierced into her mind as His lips grazed along her ear.

"Yes, Penguin, I did exactly as you instructed," she moaned back in a soft submissive tone completely devoid of any resistance.

"Very good," Penguin whispered back as He flicked a switch on a small box in His free hand. Instantly batgirl gave out a moan as the toys came alive inside her. Penguin had sent two vibrating eggs and instructed her to place one in each of her tight little holes. They now sent a wave of pleasurable sensations through her body that made her shudder in ecstasy.

"Mmmmmm... ohhhh, ohhhh," batgirl started to moan in pleasure as the vibrations rippled through her body as Penguin played with the intensity and pulsations of the eggs she had placed inside herself. "I... have been.... a very naughty gir....rl." she stammered as Penguin softly chuckled watching her body now contracting and squirming under the new sensations He was in control of on the girl.

"I knew you would be," chuckled the Penguin, "I could see it in your eyes as I gave you this collar," as His hand reached up around her throat checking it was nice and tight as she had been instructed.

"I... was... surprised.... to.. get.. your.... gifts," she stammered as now the eggs had her on the edge of orgasm. "But.... could not ...refuse, You,"

"Of course you could not refuse, My birdy, after all I am the one who made you this way." Penguin gloated. "You can never refuse the one who showed you who you really are inside. The one who saw there was a dark door inside your mind and opened it for you".

"I.... I ... was actually glad you escaped," she muttered as the climax was now about to rip through her body.

"Ahhh, good girl, so I could get you in My hands again like this," He mused as He turned the eggs on "high", " and make you cum for Me."

"Yesssssss.... ," she moaned unable to stop the convulsions she felt about to burst, "please, Penguin, let me cum, now." she pleaded.

"SQUIRT for Me, My sweet little captured birdy, this time you walked into My trap willingly and completely ready for Penguin to own you," He panted into her ear.

Hearing the Penguin telling her she was his captured little birdy and for her to "SQUIRT" for Him pushed her mind over the edge and what felt like a building bubble deep inside her stomach popped as she gave way to the orgasm. Her body convulsing and wriggled as it hung helplessly from the hook where her cuffed hands were securely mounted. Penguin mused at her moans and loud cries of bliss while the waves of orgasm rippled through her petite little body causing it to convulse hard and a full stream of wetness erupted from between the girls small swollen labia. Again and again several times the Penguin turned on and off the eggs that were buried deep inside her holes and each session of pulsating and high vibrations caused the poor helpless girl to squirt more and more onto the floor until there was a good sized puddle at her feet.

Exhausted as Penguin now took her down off the hook and pushed her down onto her knees she did not resist as He offered His cock to her mouth. Instead she eagerly took Him into her mouth sucking Him hungrily all the way deep inside her. Penguin thrust as He chuckled how good a birdy she had become, surely she had been practicing He thought as she was taking Him now deeper into her throat. "He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off of Him and asked, "who has My birdy been playing with?"

"Ro... Ro... Robin," she soflty replied looking down at the floor expecting Penguin to not enjoy her answer, after all she was His little birdy.

Penguin lifted her face and pushed His cock back into her mouth and began fucking her again, "Well now, I guess we will have to set a trap for that little rat now... and I know just what will trap him," Penguin chuckled as He plunged harder and harder into the former batgirl's face.

"Matter of fact it feels pretty good now that I am trying it out Myself," He quacked!!!!......
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Love how she actually cuffed and rendered herself helpless this time:)
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

perhaps a sequel where he gets rid of robin and adds more heroines and villainesses to his stables
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

interesting idea that one but now that he has her broken i would love to see her become his most loyal supporter and accomplice kind of like joker has harley, but using various drugs, toys and other techniques to rework her already shattered mind in to his mate that would indeed bear his child one day.
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Holy devious plots!!!!! It sounds as if several of you want this saga to continue and only drag poor little batgirl deeper and deeper into depravity.... is that what the citizens of Gotham are crying out for?????? :smt077
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member