Fetish dating?

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
fog
Henchman
Henchman

Does anyone know of any sites dedicated to people with alike fetishes. If so I'm looking for a female in my area who is into the super heroine genre. Let me know, thanks
Agnizab
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

The only one I know of is fetlife but that's more of a social networking site than a dating site.
Zeta Clark
Sargeant
Sargeant

There was a decent list of sites you could start with at:

http://alternative-adult-dating-website ... ating.html

Not sure if these sites will lead you to a super heroine hookup, but happy hunting.
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

You might have some luck on Fetlife.com

Its kind of like facebook, but for people into fetish. There is a lot of bondage, but a bunch of other stuff too
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hey. I'm looking for someone who likes to dress up as or like a Superheroine in leotards spiked high heeled boots, and tan glossy/shimmery/shiny or opaque sheer to waist pantyhose in various colors(except white). I'll only make an exception if both the spiked high heeled boots and leotards are white.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

There used to be a site, don't know if it still exists. but if it does you will be in luck there were far more superheroines than supervilllians or supervillaness.

you will have to a google search
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I joined Fetlife but very quickly got off of there....I did not feel like I would be safe corresponding or meeting people based on some of the responses I got...wow....Now I am a freak but also function totally normal in society...and no one knows I am a closet lezdom heroine/villainess...some of those people are wow!!!! ;)
donna69111
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I never know how to tell a date what I'm really into lol
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

donna69111 wrote:I never know how to tell a date what I'm really into lol
This is really where the cosplay community and the furries and comic cons have been good for me....75 to 80 % of the girls I meet are bi or lesbian and just as many are into kink and fetish...especially the superheroine in peril aspect...plus it is becoming much more socially acceptable for me to be in public as batgirl or catwoman and black cat...
I was at a con in Ohio this past weekend and almost everyone there was in costume...it was a really cool weird lay out hotel too!!

Ladies, if you want to get into this...try cosplay and cons!!
Godz24
Henchman
Henchman

if only it was that easy for guys lol. I go to cons but not easy, but then again i am the introvert type and usually just look around while i check out the shops.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Godz24 wrote:if only it was that easy for guys lol. I go to cons but not easy, but then again i am the introvert type and usually just look around while i check out the shops.

Just be cool about it...ask about room parties and photo shoots...but yes its MUCH easier for us girls to do it for sure....I cant Count how many grabs...asks..whatever happen at large cons...its sometimes just ridiculous...but fun
donna69111
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

It's hard for girls too though. How do u tell the guy you just stared dating that you have fantasies about being Supergirl and being overpowered and humiliated?
batmanxxx
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

donna69111 wrote:It's hard for girls too though. How do u tell the guy you just stared dating that you have fantasies about being Supergirl and being overpowered and humiliated?
Ithink most would probably like that very much.but they must be respectful towards your say fetish.you just have to know the individual is trustworthy,which i understand is not an east feat.
donna69111
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I have a very hard time with dating. Most of my fantasies are not what the normal guy likes
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Can you define "normal guy" for me?
donna69111
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Like the average guy I've met in a bar or blind date.
donna69111
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

The problem with fetlife is I don't want to post my photos on a site like that
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

donna69111 wrote:It's hard for girls too though. How do u tell the guy you just stared dating that you have fantasies about being Supergirl and being overpowered and humiliated?
If you'd tell that for me, I'd be in my black spidersuit in no time and you'd be webbed and overpowered in your sexy spandex Supergirl costume!
patmac4
Henchman
Henchman

i think your save here
donna69111
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Evil Spider wrote:
If you'd tell that for me, I'd be in my black spidersuit in no time and you'd be webbed and overpowered in your sexy spandex Supergirl costume!
Sounds good to me!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

donna69111 wrote:
Evil Spider wrote:
Sounds good to me!
My spidersenses are tingling! :spidey:
saxman314
Henchman
Henchman

Fetlife is legit. There are tons of creepers, for sure, but that's everywhere. You don't have to put your pics up. Just check out the local events for a munch (casual public get-together) that sounds like it's your speed. There's a Geeky Kink munch that happens monthly near me, and the people are cool.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

One site I have had some great learning experiences....no meet ups yet...but....it is called 'Interracial Wives'
I have had some really eye widening convrsations...
heroinefan429
Henchman
Henchman

Tough for a guy too. I mean, how would a girl react if you told them you wanted to be Superman and have them beat you up?
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

heroinefan429 wrote:
Tough for a guy too. I mean, how would a girl react if you told them you wanted to be Superman and have them beat you up?
Exactly and that's exactly how I want to get handled as Superman! :supes:
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I am telling you....you all totally need to go to comic cons....cosplay AND the girls will know whats up with you....the room parties and vip parties always spark up some good ...um ....discussions
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:I am telling you....you all totally need to go to comic cons....cosplay AND the girls will know whats up with you....the room parties and vip parties always spark up some good ...um ....discussions
Hmm...this excites my spidersenses indeed.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Evil Spider wrote:
batgirl1969 wrote:I am telling you....you all totally need to go to comic cons....cosplay AND the girls will know whats up with you....the room parties and vip parties always spark up some good ...um ....discussions
Hmm...this excites my spidersenses indeed.

Try it....you will like it!!!
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Oh, I can't wait for the 'heated discussions',

about bare legged or hose :laugh:
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Reeeallllyyyyy?
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

I could easily infiltrate there in red & blue spidersuit, having my black Venom suit underneath, superheroines would never realize until it would be too late!
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Evil Spider wrote:I could easily infiltrate there in red & blue spidersuit, having my black Venom suit underneath, superheroines would never realize until it would be too late!
Careful, there are rumors the Black Widow stalks these events. Just a friendly reminder.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

ksire_99 wrote:
Evil Spider wrote:I could easily infiltrate there in red & blue spidersuit, having my black Venom suit underneath, superheroines would never realize until it would be too late!
Careful, there are rumors the Black Widow stalks these events. Just a friendly reminder.
Hmm...she might target me as superhero Spiderman, that could be deviously enjoyable to get caught in her webs as Spiderman! :spidey:
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
Reeeallllyyyyy?
Yes..really really really...
donna69111
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Where is the best place to order a Supergirl costume for cosplay? Do they ever have events in NY?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

donna69111 wrote:Where is the best place to order a Supergirl costume for cosplay? Do they ever have events in NY?
Yes NY has a really big con....and so does Baltimore. I would try amazon or etsy...the ones from Ebay are usually too cheap but I have gotten a lot of great costumes from Amazon