So Many Videos and Choices - HELP ME!!

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
endofallthings2
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hi all,

I've been a fan of the heroine in peril genre for a while, but haven't really paid attention to the video producer market for ages - indeed I've been away so long, my last real membership/purchase was back in the Superheroine Central early days when it got shipped on a CD to you!

Anyway, I'm now able to indulge my heroine fetish again and I look around and there is content everywhere!! New producers everywhere!! The quality is also starting to look amazing. I literally have zero idea where to turn. That's why I'm putting out a plea for guidance - I'm sure many of you have sampled the various producers + know the content of their videos. I've got a good budget now for buying some movies, but not infinite - so I'd like to get some movies that show what I'm into.

Now, as I've posted in the dungeon area, you can probably guess I'm into the darker stuff. I'm looking for the following types of situations in movies:

Heroine Death
Heroine severe humiliation/taunting - so the heroine is broken/distraught
Movie ending with the promise of the heroine's suffering ongoing etc

I value good acting and good production values - I'd love both, but the acting wins over the values if it's a choice.

Should also say that I've had a look at the Japanese producers - am interested in some of them, but more interested in getting leads and ideas for the US/Western market.

Price isn't so much the issue, so I'm really looking for good signposting to content I can buy that has one, two or even three of my fetishes...

Would be appreciative of any advice and guidance you all might have.

Also - can anyone who knows this board well, let me know if it's acceptable to crosspost to the 'producers' area as well?
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Hi
Welcome to the foru I am sure you wil find a lot of help here.

I used to buy from SHC on CD way back when to.

Most of the really dark stuff is on Bicheclips.com but what I consider much better contnet nad quality is often produced by Rye and Richard Vincent over at SHGmedia.com, all the movies wit GiGi starring in them are excellent and the Omega Girl does have a fatality.

Logan at thesuperheroines.com produces arguably the highest wquality movies but they are tame by most standards but the action is superb and quite a lot of fatalities in the HK Heroine Kombat series the Lady Wonder v Pierce HK video is definitely worth checking out.

I am not sure about cross forum posts but I would suggest you ask thie same wuestion in the Lounge as it is the best place and the forum is not anti death peril etc and the New Releases section wil show you a lot of detail and often good feedback from buyers.

Feel free to pm me if i can help with naything I do buy frm th eJap sites and the sets are incredible but way too much sex for my liking LOL!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
endofallthings2
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Thank you! Some good options to pursue there!