Two Modern Day Wonder Women To Demolish Each Other

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

If I were to come up with a story with Adrianne Palacki and Gal Gadot in a brutal shiny seamless pantyhosed footed wrestling match,how would you like for me to make it since they're no good?
viper1225
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I love this idea! Two Wonder Women wrestling each other in their stocking feet. It would be great if while they were wrestling, they would try to knock the other one out by smother the other one's face with her stocking feet. Also, each WW would have the other one pinned down on her stomach. Grab her feet together. Then tickle her stocking feet to get her to admit who is the better superheroine. Then end up with the loser hogtied with the other one's magic lasso. And of course, tickled. Maybe a noose around her neck, so every time she moves her feet, the noose tightens. Then she eventually passes out. The winner then takes the noose off her neck and leaves victorious.
dbud
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

In addition, you could have all the actresses who have played Catwoman fight it out too. Then have the best WW fight the winner of the Catowman brawl.
patmac4
Henchman
Henchman

catwoman/WW mixed costume would look fantasic. red boots tight black catsuits with gold belt and WW in gold on chest, would you go for mask or crown?
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

WOW-Girl wrote:
dbud wrote:In addition, you could have all the actresses who have played Catwoman fight it out too. Then have the best WW fight the winner of the Catowman brawl.
That's not even a fair contest,

- first of all : if you get all women who played as Wonder Woman if would end in a tie between Christina Carter and Diana Knight and by tie i mean Christina Carter tied up into submission by Diana Knight because that's how Diana usually rules this matters.

- second : Diana Knight would beat all the other Catwomen allowing Wonder Women's Runner Up Christina Carter a rematch where she would be beat again merciless by Diana who at this point would turn the Golden Lasso of Truth into a Golden Whip of Merciless Pain because after all truth might hurt.

That image really makes me wonder what a mixed Wonder Woman/Catwoman costume would look like when dressed by Diana Knight.
Diana Knight make Christina Carter submit? I've seen Christina Carter take out Akira Lane in a wrestling match which means that I think that Christina Carter would really have the upper hand against Diana Knight in a wrestling match.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

viper1225 wrote:I love this idea! Two Wonder Women wrestling each other in their stocking feet. It would be great if while they were wrestling, they would try to knock the other one out by smother the other one's face with her stocking feet. Also, each WW would have the other one pinned down on her stomach. Grab her feet together. Then tickle her stocking feet to get her to admit who is the better superheroine. Then end up with the loser hogtied with the other one's magic lasso. And of course, tickled. Maybe a noose around her neck, so every time she moves her feet, the noose tightens. Then she eventually passes out. The winner then takes the noose off her neck and leaves victorious.
Thanks for your response. I was also thinking about coming up with another story about Christana Carter and Lynda Carter teaming up in their WW costumes with Christina wearing the pantyhose she wore in my favorites Wonder Christina Vs Wonder Akira and The Arrival of Electra Star while Lynda is wearing brown satin sheer to waist pantyhose she wore on the original WW tv series. Adrianne Palacki can wear the ones Akira Lane wore in Wonder Christina Vs Wonder Akira and Gal Gadot can wear tan No Nonsense Sheer To Waist Pantyhose. The match would start off with the two Carters demolishing both Palacki and Gadot from round one to round five without giving both of them a chance to fight back.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

WOW-Girl wrote:
Mr. Pantyhose Lover wrote:Diana Knight make Christina Carter submit? I've seen Christina Carter take out Akira Lane in a wrestling match which means that I think that Christina Carter would really have the upper hand against Diana Knight in a wrestling match.
Check Christina Carter's performance on UltimateSurrender.Com Mister, in a real match Christina is barely a challenge at all.

I am an avid fan of both Diana Knight & Christina Carter for years now & I would have to say that 1st off they are to close of Friends to really have an one takes all out between them( the only way I see that happening if it would involve enough $ for both of them to retire from something they both enjoy way to much to leave(at this time that is)

when it comes to productions that have been done be it wrestling or heroine type, one big consideration is who was the one funding the video( realistically majority of these are commissions of some sort or another aren't they now )

I actually can't myself say who would win an all out brawl between these to lovely ladies, & to be honest I don't think I would like that , they perform so well together that I hope I never actually see it!
for me the fantasy battle they have performed in the past & I am sure in the future to come fill all the requirements of this subject in my opinion :)
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

WOW-Girl wrote:
dbud wrote:In addition, you could have all the actresses who have played Catwoman fight it out too. Then have the best WW fight the winner of the Catowman brawl.
That's not even a fair contest,

- first of all : if you get all women who played as Wonder Woman if would end in a tie between Christina Carter and Diana Knight and by tie i mean Christina Carter tied up into submission by Diana Knight because that's how Diana usually rules this matters.

- second : Diana Knight would beat all the other Catwomen allowing Wonder Women's Runner Up Christina Carter a rematch where she would be beat again merciless by Diana who at this point would turn the Golden Lasso of Truth into a Golden Whip of Merciless Pain because after all truth might hurt.

That image really makes me wonder what a mixed Wonder Woman/Catwoman costume would look like when dressed by Diana Knight.
You're right. Christina Carter was indeed taken out by Diana Knight.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

As soon as I hopefully return to my laptop,I'll make the story of Adrianne Palacki and Gal Gadot as the two modern day Wonder Women destroying each other in a shimmery pantyhose wrestling match.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

viper1225 wrote:I love this idea! Two Wonder Women wrestling each other in their stocking feet. It would be great if while they were wrestling, they would try to knock the other one out by smother the other one's face with her stocking feet. Also, each WW would have the other one pinned down on her stomach. Grab her feet together. Then tickle her stocking feet to get her to admit who is the better superheroine. Then end up with the loser hogtied with the other one's magic lasso. And of course, tickled. Maybe a noose around her neck, so every time she moves her feet, the noose tightens. Then she eventually passes out. The winner then takes the noose off her neck and leaves victorious.
I've written the story a few weeks ago. Check it out whenever you have a chance.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'll get to that one soon
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

I've posted something like that a few months back. Check it out
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

I plan to do the story over again pretty soon since I've deleted it by mistake