Supergirl Peril-Takes” from Ray Gootz (Free 17-Minute Video)

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

I like FREE movies:

phpBB [video]
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

This is a classic example of how poor costuming choices can ruin a video. It appeared that Supergirl was wearing black bike shorts under her skirt. The Supergirl costume looked like an off the shelf Halloween special. But the real killer was her footwear. Why would any producer put Supergirl in a pair of red, Converse Chuck Taylor basketball shoes?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This series doesn't appear to be so much fetish related as just... weird related. I'm not sure if they are trying to impart sexiness or just girl humor. In fact how o you konk supergirl over the head?
robopope25
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Mr. X wrote:This series doesn't appear to be so much fetish related as just... weird related. I'm not sure if they are trying to impart sexiness or just girl humor. In fact how o you konk supergirl over the head?
if you watch the finished product "Supergirl's last Stand" it's revealed Supergirl had lost her powers several episodes back. The girl is cute and acts well. This is just raw footage, something you never see. Here is the finished product to compare.

heroinemovies
Producer
Producer

@mrestfla - When you copy content from another site or forum, say heroinemovies.com for example, it would be awfully nice of you to mention where the content came from, and perhaps even provide a link back to the original source instead of just pasting the content here with no indication of where you found it. In this particular case, Mr. Gootz kindly provided this clip as an *exclusive* for Heroine Movies as a token of appreciation for readers of that site (as mentioned in the original post, oddly not copied here). So I would like to make a humble request that, in the future, you please provide a source for information like this, and, if possible, a link back, as it would be greatly appreciated.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

viking wrote: But the real killer was her footwear. Why would any producer put Supergirl in a pair of red, Converse Chuck Taylor basketball shoes?
Actually....I like 'em lol

Guess its just a nice change from the usual boots we always see. Now some tights and a proper costume would be cool also but I can see what they are going for here so I'm not going to hold it against them like I would a SHIP producer. THAT's when I get upset that they use an off the self Halloween costume.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Abaddon
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

viking wrote:This is a classic example of how poor costuming choices can ruin a video. It appeared that Supergirl was wearing black bike shorts under her skirt. The Supergirl costume looked like an off the shelf Halloween special. But the real killer was her footwear. Why would any producer put Supergirl in a pair of red, Converse Chuck Taylor basketball shoes?

Yeah, I switched off after I saw the biker shorts.

Underwear is very important for Supergirl.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

mrestfla wrote:I like FREE movies:

phpBB [video]
For some reason I could not see the embedded video so here's the DIRECT LINK for y'all
Supergirl vs Black Widow
Image Image Image

Super Girl Peril-takes = Published on Oct 7, 2014
Here is a behind the scenes look at "Supergirl's Last Stand". See how many times we go through a scene before it's perfected and all the fun improv hat comes with it. ( Hope this helps ? )
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!