Liz Vassey

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

As Captain Liberty from the Tick. I was watching an old episode of the tick and remembered her. Made a great super heroine. Killed the Immortal by screwing him to death. Loved the costume too with the fishnets and the peek-a-boo star on the chest with cleavage.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yeah I watched these for the first time last week.
I liked them and they almost worked . Felt the problem was the Arthur character.

Thought she was great and loved tge cozzy, there was one brief great glimpse of her ass in that Immortal episode when she is by the limo. I loved the cape length and the slight leg to her pants/costume bottoms that accentuated /emphasised her crotch from the front. Preferred her hair down to hair back but, yes I liked her too.
The peekaboob star was great ! :thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yep, 9 episodes, as far as I know.
Warburton from Rules of Engagement played the Tick very well,
but it just didnt quite work for me - as I say I thought the Arthur lead just let it down.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

There are times you can see her aerola in the costume. The first episode I remember showed some pink. Bat Manuel was good too. Yeah Arther was a drag but he was a drag in the cartoon as well. Sadly the show became a lot more about the side characters than about the tick who just stood around being dumb.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yeah, but in the cartoon Arthur , much like Spot the cat in Hong Kong Phooey, was the one solving everything and coming up with the good ideas, whereas in this he was just a neurotic wimp.
Batmanuel was awesome though, as was Vassey's ass! :yahoo:

Yeah the Tick was underused but who knows where they were going with it as it got cancelled.
Overall a pity I think.

superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Yeah, she is HOT. The 9 episodes can be found on Netflix TOO
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
CAPTAIN LIBERTY
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Just out of interest chaps, where do you stand on the hair? I think she looks more heroic with it swept back behind the tiara, but sexier with it down.

Thanks SHB for the pics. Its only seeing them together like that that I notice in some of the swept back shots she has a bigger star, revealing more through that peek a boo top.

Tramnyn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I have always had a massive crush on Liz Vassey since her days on All My Children. I also remember her playing Princess Tyra in the movie The Adventures of Captain Zoom in Outer Space and she was sexy as hell in that movie.

patmac4
Henchman
Henchman

did like the series the tick, the only problem was they had to change the names in the comic book is was called America Maid.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Did you notice they went from LEOTARD to shorts? ~ BUMMER :(
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

An amazing costume with or without the hotpants. I adore the peekaboo cleavage, and those boots are to die for! Am I correct in thinking she did a year on CSI?
ckg68
Neophyte
Neophyte

EvilDaria wrote:An amazing costume with or without the hotpants. I adore the peekaboo cleavage, and those boots are to die for! Am I correct in thinking she did a year on CSI?
More like 5 seasons(2005-10).