Superhero peril

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hey all,

Just noticed on Clips4sale on the 50 top Superheroine clips list that at no.12 is a Spiderman peril video, now i know we all love Superheroines in peril but got me thinking about heroes in peril. I got into the whole fetish after seeing Superman weakened by the kryptonite ray in Supes 3 and still enjoy seeing him in peril from the movies and the same goes for Spiderman. I am guessing that there must be quite a few people who also don't mind seeing a hero weakened and helpless from time to time judging by the sales of the Spidey clip.

Anyone agree?
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sure do. Mostly it's a sympathetic sort of reaction for me so I generally prefer superheroines because its much easier for me to identify with other women but with a few characters I enjoy (perhaps) what men who subscribe to the fetish must feel. Usually it has to be a somewhat effeminate character (Link from the Zelda series for instance) but Spider-man is one of them. I prefer the 'lithe' heroes.
heroinefan429
Henchman
Henchman

Supergirl is mine wrote:Hey all,

Just noticed on Clips4sale on the 50 top Superheroine clips list that at no.12 is a Spiderman peril video, now i know we all love Superheroines in peril but got me thinking about heroes in peril. I got into the whole fetish after seeing Superman weakened by the kryptonite ray in Supes 3 and still enjoy seeing him in peril from the movies and the same goes for Spiderman. I am guessing that there must be quite a few people who also don't mind seeing a hero weakened and helpless from time to time judging by the sales of the Spidey clip.

Anyone agree?
Yep. For me, I'd like to see more videos of female villains defeating superheroes - specifically Superman. I enjoy the heroine in peril thing but I also would like to see more of the heroes in peril - I don't know, something about an attractive and powerful woman beating up Superman is attractive to me.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

i think the thing that i find hot is seeing a hero especially Superman, who is supposed to be invincible, weakened so easily, the kryptonite necklace scene in the movie is awesome, where Luthor out wits him and tosses him in the pool like a rag doll. Love the peril in all the Superman movies and also Spiderman getting gassed by green goblin is hot, not sure what it is the costume, or just seeing a hero helpless.
heroinefan429
Henchman
Henchman

Supergirl is mine wrote:i think the thing that i find hot is seeing a hero especially Superman, who is supposed to be invincible, weakened so easily, the kryptonite necklace scene in the movie is awesome, where Luthor out wits him and tosses him in the pool like a rag doll. Love the peril in all the Superman movies and also Spiderman getting gassed by green goblin is hot, not sure what it is the costume, or just seeing a hero helpless.
It's unexplainable. I've always liked the scene from Lois and Clark where Shelley Long lifts Superman up by this throat. Just seeing Superman gets manhandled, especially when it's by a woman, is extremely hot.
Attachments
superman_losing.jpg
superman_losing.jpg (43.61 KiB) Viewed 6098 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah i agree with you totally, these are just a few random Supes and Spidey peril pics
o.jpg
o.jpg (29.97 KiB) Viewed 6094 times
m.jpg
m.jpg (17.73 KiB) Viewed 6094 times
mo.jpg
mo.jpg (21.5 KiB) Viewed 6094 times
a.jpg
a.jpg (27.3 KiB) Viewed 6094 times
17125__spiderman_l.jpg
17125__spiderman_l.jpg (33.26 KiB) Viewed 6094 times
heroinefan429
Henchman
Henchman

Someone needs to make a live action version of this. Or maybe Superman being defeated by Livewire, Poison Ivy or the Female Furies.
Attachments
Superman_The_Last_God_of_Krypton_Textless.jpg
Superman_The_Last_God_of_Krypton_Textless.jpg (100.73 KiB) Viewed 6085 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

I think another aspect that makes it hot for me is the thought of been in the heroes position, been Superman all mighty and invincible then to be suddenly weakened and helpless by a kryptonite necklace...hot!
sman.jpg
sman.jpg (25.6 KiB) Viewed 6064 times
heroinefan429
Henchman
Henchman

Supergirl is mine wrote:I think another aspect that makes it hot for me is the thought of been in the heroes position, been Superman all mighty and invincible then to be suddenly weakened and helpless by a kryptonite necklace...hot!
sman.jpg

A live action version of this would be great. And doable for that matter. Maxima would be another good one. I'm surprised nobody does anything like this. Obviously, there's a market. I'd love to see some hot woman manhandle Superman. A woman with that kind of strength alone would be hot.
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

It was the old Batman 66' show that got me into this fetish in the first place. All the gassings and elaborate deathtraps...I always thought "Now if only Supergirl were in this kind of predicament!" :)
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

No joke, my very first superhero obsession stemmed from a femdom image. This one, in fact.

heroinefan429
Henchman
Henchman

I'd really like to see a film where some hot woman beats up Superman and imprisons him and then Supergirl or Wonder Woman come to rescue him but also get beaten. Now, that would be hot.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah that would be good, check your messages
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Would be amazing to be Superman in tight blue spandex suit and get grabbed by the S on my chest and get lifted up in the air. I'd like to have Evil Supergirl in black leotard as my dominator. I could just hold on to my red cape with my both hands as she would handle my weak body as she likes. I'd become amazingly aroused in my Superman costume, which probably couldn't hide my excitement from her.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Part of my kink came from 60s Batman, imagining it was me in that costume captured by Catwoman.
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

The weakness in the kryptocage! I'm actually wearing Superman costume at the moment, I bet some sexy evil villainess has some devious plan for me!